Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) (32634 Views)

550M Dollars NTA Is To Equip Lai Mohammed To Battle Kwara Abdulrahman Leadership / Why NTA Is Confused , They Need Help. Photo / See Strong Member Of Buhari’s Cabal As Unveiled By Reno Omokri (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2022
R
Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by backnbeta(f): 9:00am On Feb 22, 2022
grin grin
Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 9:00am On Feb 22, 2022
Laggafin:
DSTv gave them the best channel code and they the NTA should add prefix * Lieing Machine to their name to make the process complete ( NTA°lieM) grin
The example you gave is a suffix not a prefix

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by Tomilola360: 9:01am On Feb 22, 2022
Be it a fool or madman, there are bound to be followers.

Too many idioooootsss on NL

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by CryptoTeacher(m): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2022
Lol. If we start running away from using some numbers because of associations they have, we may end up not having any numbers to use. Different numbers can be associated with different things around the world.

419 is just a number.

3 Likes

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by sayso: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2022
You just noticed.
Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by DSC7: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2022
NTA that bubu have killed angry....

Can't remember the last time i watched Channel 419....

1 Like

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by slowice(m): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2022
Is it not there that lielie mohammed goes to spew trash usually grin no station worldwide is more deserving of that honor grin

They gotta lie daily to justify their budgetary allocation undecided

1 Like

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by Opeyemibayonle(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2022
lol...! drama
Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by wisdom042(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2022
That channel 419 good got dem cos na 419 dem be

1 Like

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by Nonexisting: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2022
But the thing get as e be. Of all the channels, na 419 they give NTA.
Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2022
Na 401 I know…. I wonder how they feel when the tables turn
Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by kingPhidel(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2022
Even in gotv is 91.

9 and 1 is always attributed to fraud

1 Like

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by Nonexisting: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2022
DickDastardly:
Very obvious. No idiot should even come to argue here
You will be amazed at what Buhari online zombies can do.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by Taiggarr: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2022
dasparrow:
Reno has a point. What can I say?

Idiots always have a point!

1 Like

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by PointZerom: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Hohoho grin

grin grin grin
Abeg na morning we dey, stop showing us this teeth.

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2022
DickDastardly:
Very obvious. No idiot should even come to argue here

Just wait and see the Buhari scavengers will surely come and argue...

1 Like

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by Taiggarr: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2022
DSC7:
NTA that bubu have killed angry....

Can't remember the last time i watched Channel 419....

Buhari killed NTA

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father truly deserved his end..

Who is this gutter kid?

1 Like

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by Opeyemibayonle(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2022
I don't have DSTV . let someone give me one, so that I can confirm. CHANNEL 419. ! I wish to watch.

please my people, I love to watch channel 419 on DSTV. I need one.
Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by DSC7: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2022
Taiggarr:

Buhari killed NTA

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father truly deserved his end..

Who is this gutter kid?

Swerve zombiiee

1 Like

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2022
PointZerom:

grin grin grin
Abeg na morning we dey, stop showing us this teeth.
His urchins are asking anyone with any remedy to whiten them to come forward. grin

1 Like

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by desiredhome: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Reno Omokri has explained that it is a deliberate move by DStv to assign channel "419" to Nigeria's owned broadcaster, NTA, noting that section 419 of the criminal code has all to do with scam and all sorts of financial fraud.

See his post below
Reno the attention seeker.......

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPmvtYMDAc/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hypocrisy is when you keep criticizing people for the same thing you are doing....... unfortunately Reno do not have a solution to the Nigerian problem rather he is one of the numerous Nigerian problems......

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by WhizdomXX(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2022
squash47:
Reno go and sit down one side. U too dey talk irrelevant things like small pikin.
So if DSTV give Chanel 419, e mean something bad ? What of those wey get channel 666 ?
No matter how Reno talks, 419 is not a coincidence.
Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by Kelvin3476: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
Reno Omokri is jobless.
I thought he had better things to do with his time. This point is so childish and stupid.
HIS JOBLESSNESS PAY BETTER THAN UR ENTIRE... I NO TALK ANYTHING OH
Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by Adakintroy: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2022
N.t.a has more educative programs. Than many if this new generation Channel trying to keep with trends.
Re: DSTV Giving Channel 419 To NTA Is Not A Coincidence - Reno Omokri (Photo) by gaby(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2022
Did they just assign it today or from 2015?

Are you okay Reno?

Why didn't you notice and correct it while you were serving in the corridors of power?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Drove Peter Obi From PDP – Dino Melaye / People Running Away From Boko Haram Attack Last Night (pic) / ISWAP Ambushed Military Convoy In Borno, Killed 19 Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.