Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State (32932 Views)

Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years / Why APC Lost Zamfara To PDP – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Djkenny080(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Few hours after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared the governorship candidate of PDP, Senator Adeleke, the winner of the Osun State election which was held yesterday, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Abdullahi Adamu, have stated that he is not aware that APC lost the Osun State election.
Despite the fact that during the declaration of Senator Adeleke the winner of the election, several television channels and news media were present to show the live coverage of the declaration, Abdullahi Adamu maintained that he is not aware that Adeleke won the election.

Furthermore, Abdullahi Adamu stated that as for him, all the things that has been said about the election are just speculations. Abdullahi maintained that he must formally hear from INEC before he will be in the position to reveal the next action that APC will take. According to Abdullahi, he always read newspapers every morning before having his breakfast and he did not see the news that APC lost the election.

According to Abdullahi, the figures that the media has been reporting are speculations because the media is not INEC. It is important to note that the official result of the election has been made public by INEC. It will be understandable if someone feels surprised that the National Chairman of APC did not follow the live announcement of the result.

For now, the position of APC is that the party will wait until INEC sends the official result of the Osun State election directly to APC. Abdullahi note that it is only after the party gets the official result directly from INEC that the party will announce the next line of action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8x3ZXTzEcM

4 Shares

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Freezyhot(f): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Are all these APC guys suffering from dementia or are they all on drugs or something..? The things they say are incomprehensible to a sane mind. I just don't get it...

The moment a sane mind joins that party, it gets insane...

Look at a wonderful leader, a model in politics, that ought to keep his place and respect as a renowned political King maker, making comments like "feeding 50million Nigerian youths/recruits, with agbado, cassava and beans, morning, afternoon, night...take away from their source..."

I don't understand... Maybe some people do, but I honestly don't.

319 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Bobloco: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
It is still like a dream

They are still in shock

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by padi94(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Klondike
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by IgOga(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
Aware not away....edit the topic

14 Likes

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by abobote: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Very delusional
I don't know why APC like giving power to old and sick people.
That man doesn't look healthy at all

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Djkenny080(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
IgOga:
Aware not away....edit the topic
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by OKOATA(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
cheesy
My own is that since Mr BAT left for Abuja we haven't heard anything. No news and nothing at all, he hasn't said anything since that time. Is Papi ashamed to speak out ni? Sebi papi dey make mouth before say dem go labour in vein, dem don box papi BAT mouth he no talk since 3 days now.

No worry papi BAT, time for meaningful Nigerians to show you real pepper is coming in 2023.

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by chiedu7: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dem dey plan rig further

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Tobiloba448(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by John389(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
STUPID PEOPLE..... miscreants

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Muhylonaire007: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lol... This one is nothing but a comedian

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by solochris(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Group of useless good for nothing idiots

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Juanmike(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Everyone around Bihari is always clueless.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by kolnel: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
lol
All these clueless old men.
Davido should have invited him to the party.
I'm sure Tinubu will be scared to death now.
Peeing and pooping in his pant as usual.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by christejames(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin grin

You see the kind of person Agbado and Cassava eaters want us to admire as leader? grin grin grin

This old men will be graciously retired come 2023 cheesy

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Authoreety: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Liars
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by awoniyi1236(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin grin e Dey normal nah, most of them no too Dey normal for APC ( Agbado plus Cassava)

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by morikee: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Old Age

6 Likes

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by akanbiaa(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
Okay
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mumu man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Franchise21(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Naso u no go take dey aware when APC also lose next year's Presidential election. Just siddon dey look. I'm obidiently yusful

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Alwaysready(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2022

Who are you to decide what has been decided by the Osun people?

What do you guys even think you are? Are you sane? Are you guys normal? I do think these guys take hard drugs reason they hardly reason like normal humans or maybe and just maybe,old age has caught up with them in which dementia could be part of their current misharp.

We repeat,Osun no be Lagos!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Sanbuchi: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Apc una what a drama team
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by bigdammyj: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Okay.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by siraj1402(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
I live his response, been diplomatic and factual.
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by 07kjb: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Stupid NIGERIANS are still saying election in 2023 is still between APC AND PDP

ARE NIGERIANS REALLY NORMAL PEOPLE?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by kelvinunilag: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
APC are made up of impractical jokers
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by Tb222(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
But he was aware APC won the Ekiti gubernatorial election even before Inec made the results official,,, FEAR POLITICIANS.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by cRobo: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
angry
Re: Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State by chukwuoke(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Djkenny080:
Few hours after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared the governorship candidate of PDP, Senator Adeleke, the winner of the Osun State election which was held yesterday, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Abdullahi Adamu, have stated that he is not aware that APC lost the Osun State election.
Despite the fact that during the declaration of Senator Adeleke the winner of the election, several television channels and news media were present to show the live coverage of the declaration, Abdullahi Adamu maintained that he is not aware that Adeleke won the election.

Furthermore, Abdullahi Adamu stated that as for him, all the things that has been said about the election are just speculations. Abdullahi maintained that he must formally hear from INEC before he will be in the position to reveal the next action that APC will take. According to Abdullahi, he always read newspapers every morning before having his breakfast and he did not see the news that APC lost the election.

According to Abdullahi, the figures that the media has been reporting are speculations because the media is not INEC. It is important to note that the official result of the election has been made public by INEC. It will be understandable if someone feels surprised that the National Chairman of APC did not follow the live announcement of the result.

For now, the position of APC is that the party will wait until INEC sends the official result of the Osun State election directly to APC. Abdullahi note that it is only after the party gets the official result directly from INEC that the party will announce the next line of action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8x3ZXTzEcM

How can you be aware when all you think is all about yourself. Buhari is never aware the country is in great mess. Tinubu is never aware that he is a drug baron. Very soon you will not be aware that you are death.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat / Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction / Garba Shehu Poses With Granddaughter, Jiddah, To Celebrate His 61st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.