Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) (42115 Views)

Guest Wins Lexus & N100k At Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding / Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) / Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) by aswani(m): 6:26am On Feb 26, 2022
erico2k2:

How does that change what I said?
You wrote " Hope Una from the area we E dey represent ,Him carry his wife go abroad go Born".

It was the Senator's daughter that had a baby, not his wife.
Re: Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) by Idiko1: 6:46am On Feb 26, 2022
havenz:
See hospita l way big name dey go born their pikin, if na poor man now them go carry themselves go federal medical center way even Panadol no dey, Jehovah please bless my humble hustle and never let me to walk and stumble.

The picture of the hospital does not indicate any place close to Nigeria. I guess this is one of the teaching hospitals in US.
Re: Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
aswani:

You wrote " Hope Una from the area we E dey represent ,Him carry his wife go abroad go Born".

It was the Senator's daughter that had a baby, not his wife.
it still does not change anything I wrote, What I meant was that the Elite take their wards abroad for better life while the ordinary man suffers. Simply put now I ask again how does your two poste change that fact?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims / Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Goodluck Jonathan At Anambra PDP Governorship Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.