Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down (19472 Views)

2023: 'I Am Ready To Get Dirty, I Must Be President' - Tinubu / Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Valuepaints20(m): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2022
Dsalvo:
Tinubu is a man who does not speak for the sake of it alone. He knows what is to come.

It is the way. The Nigerian sytem will always fear those they feel have the appeal, character and reformational talent/charisma to win elections and transform Nigeria. Like Awolowo or Abiola for example.

Same system conspired against Awolowo to crown the inept Shagari who only moved us backwards to the detriment of every Nigerian man, woman and child living in Nigeria beyond 1979.

They are up to their tactics again and we must ask what, for example, is all the shenanigans of Buni and co in aid of if not to cheat Tinubu of the right to fight fairly for the right to be APC candidate?

Tinubu should go for it. Yorubas are firmly behind him. So also many non-Yorubas. From day one, and long before Tinubu revealed his ambition, Buni has been shouting about not letting one "strong man" hijack APC.

Is that what Buni should be saying, if him and his crew understand the need to deepen our Political Party democracy, or should he be working to make APC a fair platform democratically available to all and denied non as his oga, Buhari, benefited from?

Tinubu is right to warn he will fight to be President. He knows opposition against his ambition goes all the way to the top.
The same man who wants to employ 50 million Nigerian youths into the army and feed them cassava?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2022
wizonlyson:
chaii...a whole nigeria, president..to be..na u talk am oooo..
President of Iragbiji republic you mean grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by israelmao(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2022
But you said who can confront the Lion of Bourdilon?You've forgotten lion of Bourdilon is not Lion of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by edmaraja: 7:32am On Feb 22, 2022
oyatz:

Why hasn't Nigerians unite to end Banditry, UGM, Boko Haram, poverty, Tribalism, unemployment, election malpractices?
You forgot to add skull mining to the list
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by juman(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2022
He is doing selfless action.
APC already has started their campaign for 2023.

The whole traditional rulers of south west are with him.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by wizonlyson: 7:33am On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
President of Iragbiji republic you mean grin
op..enough please..anti tunubu fans..are coming..am off..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Sonyboom765: 7:35am On Feb 22, 2022
Tinubu does not need Buhari's, after winning the APC primary Buhari n hus goons will fall in line. Without Buhari support how many Northern govs declared their support already. So rest in hell with your noise.

gozmok1:
you can't convince any new person to vote tilumbu apart from Yoruba Muzlems

Even in yolobaland it's always 45% vs 55% split

You can't convince we in south south let alone Igbos

Middlebelt with their majority won't go for tilumbu

Buhari isn't supporting tilumbu so how would he get votes in north

Dead Ambition, anyway like buhari said he should keep consulting till he reach fifa and uefa
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by LieDetector(m): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2022
gozmok1:

Dead Ambition, anyway like buhari said he should keep consulting till he reach fifa and uefa
this things you post won't help your course. Igbo presidency isn't achieved by antagonizing another tribe. You'll need everyone's support. All these you guys do is shortchanging it tbh
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by PrinceOfLagos: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2022
This man is mentally deranged , he's not stable

He says one thing now and will claim he said another

This man is showing early sign of mumuism

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Sonyboom765: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2022
Buhari spoke person, why not have Buhari come on TV to pass all this lamentation himself instead of a foolish dead brain igbo whom we all know hate Buhari do what Buhari now send you.

BeardedmeatR:
It was you hallelujah boys that pitched tinubu against the APC when you brazenly branded him APC national Leader, even though there was a sitting president. What happened to addressing tinubu as a party chieftain?

That was a very big subsisting insult and slight to buhari.
If he mistakenly hands over to tinubu, then his (buhari) face and name would be completely obliterated and overshadowed from the annals of APC history.

Tinubu had better pump more money into SDP, a party where Olu Falae whom you hallelujah boys have severally called omoale for being friends with Jonathan holds sway.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by ButterBurger: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2022
You will fail and fall
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Boyooosa(m): 7:39am On Feb 22, 2022
Dsalvo:
Tinubu is a man who does not speak for the sake of it alone. He knows what is to come.

It is the way. The Nigerian sytem will always fear those they feel have the appeal, character and reformational talent/charisma to win elections and transform Nigeria. Like Awolowo or Abiola for example.

Same system conspired against Awolowo to crown the inept Shagari who only moved us backwards to the detriment of every Nigerian man, woman and child living in Nigeria beyond 1979.

They are up to their tactics again and we must ask what, for example, is all the shenanigans of Buni and co in aid of if not to cheat Tinubu of the right to fight fairly for the right to be APC candidate?

Tinubu should go for it. Yorubas are firmly behind him. So also many non-Yorubas. From day one, and long before Tinubu revealed his ambition, Buni has been shouting about not letting one "strong man" hijack APC.

Is that what Buni should be saying, if him and his crew understand the need to deepen our Political Party democracy, or should he be working to make APC a fair platform democratically available to all and denied non as his oga, Buhari, benefited from?

Tinubu is right to warn he will fight to be President. He knows opposition against his ambition goes all the way to the top.
If he can prove beyond reasonable doubt, that he is fit and sound health wise, he has my vote.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Sonyboom765: 7:40am On Feb 22, 2022
Pls desist from wasting your time on a Igbo lunatics such as that clown. I know for a fact Reno pays dem to post the most senseless things online so they are in constant fight to be the most senseless.

Iyaebe:
We just finish our meeting and I'm on my way home,don't be a scapegoat.I'm 60+ and I'm sure you are not even the age of my last born
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Toks2008(m): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2022
Whether you fight dirty or not.

YOU WILL NEVER BE NIGERIA PRESIDENT.

His past record as a money launder and handy man for drug cartel is a stain and we dont want such reputation as a country with a president who was named as a bag man for drug dealers that he had to forfeit about $450M to the America government when he could not defend himself.

He is a great man, i respect him and hold him in high esteem as an astute politician but he is unfit to be the president of the most populous black nation on earth. We simply cant deal with that stigma.

This is not defamation of character, it happened and even Tinubu himself can't deny this.

Whether he was convicted in a court is not relevant in this case but the fact that he was named and the fact that he forfeited such a huge sum is in itself an admittion of involvement in the crime else he would never had given up a whopping 460Million Dollars.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by emmanuelbrown26: 7:43am On Feb 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
We just finish our meeting and I'm on my way home,don't be a scapegoat.I'm 60+ and I'm sure you are not even the age of my last born
Get d Bleep out here. Na all your lazy born throway youths u fit yab the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Sonyboom765: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2022
dizon:
This old fool should go and rest
Ate you talking about your father ? Yes indeed it can only be your father you are talking about. I concur he should go n test truly n in hell too. As for Tinubu that is the 2023 Nigeria President right there n hell is a destination you can visit not OK with that.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by dizon: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Ate you talking about my father ? Yes indeed it can only be my father you are talking about. I concur he should go n test truly n in hell too. As for Tinubu that is the 2023 iragbiji President right there n hell is a destination I can visit not OK with that.
You're right
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Sonyboom765: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2022
It not the place of senseless Igbos to define who Tinubu is to Yorubas. Tinubu is not criminal Peter Peter Obi, a lunatic that never fought for Democracy but looted Anambra to death. Tinubu becoming nigeria president come 2023 is as sure as the sun rising this morning, it's a certainty.

BeardedmeatR:
We also know tinubu was nadeco by day and abacha boy by night. Tinubu has always schemed his way through every situation to make gains for himself. Betraying the old brigade when they were unsuspecting and truly believed in the omoluabi mantra. But tinubu brought division and backstabbing to modern day Yoruba politics which obliterated the old brigade, and with Lagos State money, crowned himself emperor.

At a point, tinubu was carrying on like a resurrected Awolowo, until well meaning Yoruba elders stopped the charlatan in his tracks.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by naija4life247: 7:53am On Feb 22, 2022
gozmok1:

You go cry blood.

We humiliated you in 2915. We disgraced you in 2019. In 2023, we shall completely annihilate you.

We are the sophisticated West. We are the Omoluabis.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by naija4life247: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
We also know tinubu was nadeco by day and abacha boy by night. Tinubu has always schemed his way through every situation to make gains for himself. Betraying the old brigade when they were unsuspecting and truly believed in the omoluabi mantra. But tinubu brought division and backstabbing to modern day Yoruba politics which obliterated the old brigade, and with Lagos State money, crowned himself emperor.

At a point, tinubu was carrying on like a resurrected Awolowo, until well meaning Yoruba elders stopped the charlatan in his tracks.

Tell your own father to come out and contest. Shebi your father too is a Nigerian.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Jakumo(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2022
No no no it is not like that.

I mean, what I meant to say was that em, em, I was misunderstood and em, em, let me explain my earlier explanation..

That smell that filled the room when my clothes got wet was the smell of success, but enemies of progress are not ready to em, em

But I have never worn adult diapers because prayer warriors have told me that "It is well", and that my anus will stop leaking in Jeesus name

Be that as it may, let me explain. Let me clarify. Let me describe. Let me be understood. If my clothes smell of urine and feces, it is ok.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Sonyboom765: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2022
There is nothing to feel. You igbo fathers from the Azikwe been doing that till date no surprise. Any right thinking who know who is paying back hate for hate between Yorubas n Igbos.

How many Yoruba open thread about failure you have in Abia n how many dead Brian Igbos open thread about Lagos Osun Ekiti Oyo etc.

BeardedmeatR:
And what do you always feel when yorubas are commenting on Igbo related threads with their hatred and bitterness?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2022
naija4life247:

Tell your own father to come out and contest. Shebi your father too is a Nigerian.
Is tinubu your fada grin

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2022
Boyooosa:

If he can prove beyond reasonable doubt, that he is fit and sound health wise, he has my vote.

You are the sort of Nigerian I personally respect. I.e those who focus on issues and what is productively important for Nigeria.

Tinubu health is a worry for me too personally bit I feel Asiwaju has the personal integrity to reject taking on the very important, challenging and stressful task of leading Nigeria if not fit and capable for office.

For everything else, the man is perfect for the position per the qualities and achievements he has shown consistently his entire political and leadership career.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Onepeople: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2022
Dsalvo:

you are not ready to tell yourself the simple truth when you are ready you will point that one man that is opposing Tinubu ambition which is Buhari your mr integrity, very soon most of you Tinubu urchins will create new moniker to insult him.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by DeepSight(m): 8:02am On Feb 22, 2022
naija4life247:

We are the sophisticated West. We are the Omoluabis.

Sophisticated with your godfather as the champion of agberos?
Some sophistication that is indeed.
Street sophistication.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Sonyboom765: 8:02am On Feb 22, 2022
You will see that but you did not see yOruba
Burying Aregba for the same Tinubu. Anyone no one stops anyone from being foolish intentionally. You are free if that is what your delusion craves.

donb06:

Your fact twisting ehn... On Twitter the number of Yorubas insulting Tinubu... Sometimes I feel if Yorubas on Twitter and Yorubas on nairaland are same... The most degrading of words said to Tinubu are from Yorubas.... So stop this your sainthood and your fallacy of generalization. As for your sowing and reaping.... What makes you think it is only Tinubu that has sown.... What has he sown that others haven't... There is no personal attacks on tinubu hat hasn't been dished to other presidential hopeful in this nation.... Even Tinubu once said bad words to buhari. Oga calm down we go dey alright las las
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down by Sonyboom765: 8:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Na so Buhari was lion of is northern hemisphere till he ruled your father for 8 years

israelmao:
But you said who can confront the Lion of Bourdilon?You've forgotten lion of Bourdilon is not Lion of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over An Emergency Security Meeting With Service Chiefs (Photos) / Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia / Protest In Lagos Over Political Violence In Rivers - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.