Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers (34410 Views)

Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers / Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Bamzyriches451: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Damn!
Go Go Eagles, kick them them black stars ass
Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Rgade:

Good analysis. We over depended on the flanks and once that was cut off we had no other game plan. But still we should have been able to fight back and at least drag the game into ET.
After that abysmal first half I knew we were done. Like how do you expect to get goals without trying to score.
yeah yeah yeah we wanted to change to the middle but it was too late because iwobi collected red card and a very harsh red card, we just have to accept it if not with the creativity of the guy we should have won that game
Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kenturkey048:

With Eguaveon as the Coach??
E go be una like film trick.
His not a bad manager He can do better it's just that he failed to plan for that one it was just like a rushed selection
Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Who is beating who?
Nigeria beating Ghana
Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
nathanomochi:
I tot we also played in USA94 world cup?
no we didn't how can two African Nations meet in the tournament not that they got far in the knockout stages
Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Realhommie(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
karnafiu03:
We are good to go....
Omeruo is too rigid and always jittery with the ball, he pushes the ball too much as well which makes him give away possession easily or puts him in a fix that eventually could hunt/hurt the team. I think Semi Ajayi would do just fine with Ekong at the heart of the defense.

Then Chukwueze hasn't been in good form lately, he cut a peripheral figure during the AFCON. I'd love to see a particular Amoo who plays in the Swedish top flight in the team and same position, that guy has got everything. One very diminutive player like that, Lol.

For the goalkeeping department, Let Okoye still start. I honestly don't blame him for that goal, it was rather unfortunate.. The Oliver Khans of this world and the Buffons have conceded way more easy goals from mistakes too.. Otherwise play Uzoho but most definitely not Akpeyi.
Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Kenturkey048(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Enoch3721:
His not a bad manager He can do better it's just that he failed to plan for that one it was just like a rushed selection

Eguaveon has been Eguaveon since 2006...Nothing new boss...Our exit was expected...Give him 5years to prepare.The same result...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Mannyvau: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
OmoAkin85:
drop ur phone number
09 0 7 54 64 250
Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Mannyvau: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
opico24:

Elaborate more.. or drop ur contact let chat
09 0 75 46 42 50
Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Eguaveon has been Eguaveon since 2006...Nothing new boss...Our exit was expected...Give him 5years to prepare.The same result...
why are you carrying bad vibe
Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by nathanomochi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ehn ehnso which match did italy beat us after zola got red card and Eguabon caused penalty which Baggio converted?
Enoch3721:
no we didn't how can two African Nations meet in the tournament not that they got far in the knockout stages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Abujaexpress: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Enoch3721:
Nigeria beating Ghana
Your assertion is clear now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Kenturkey048(m): 5:51am On Feb 23, 2022
Enoch3721:
why are you carrying a bad vibe
It isn't about bad vibes boss. It Is about the country I find myself in...In this country. We see failure. We know it's a failure. Everything around us tells us it's a failure. But we will still find a way to deceive ourselves...

Eguaveon is synonymous with Buhari. He has failed with all levels of our National teams.Unless you don't know him...His tactics in AFCON should speak volume of the kinda person he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2022
nathanomochi:
Ehn ehnso which match did italy beat us after zola got red card and Eguabon caused penalty which Baggio converted?
u said nigeria vs ghana usa98 now
Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Your assertion is clear now
yeah boss
Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2022
Kenturkey048:

It isn't about bad vibes boss. It Is about the country I find myself in...In this country. We see failure. We know it's a failure. Everything around us tells us it's a failure. But we will still find a way to deceive ourselves...

Eguaveon is synonymous with Buhari. He has failed with all levels of our National teams.Unless you don't know him...His tactics in AFCON should speak volume of the kinda person he is.
ok ooo but just have faith in him even if its a little
Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Bettylionness: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2022
We will beat Ghana

But I have a great program to make money as you enjoy the game this season Inverse score prediction system football, the hit rate is as high as 96.38%.
Daily 100% stable income,
Join the team and earn 3%-6% profit every day.
Bet according to the team's predicted match plan, Long-term and stable investment income.

If you want to know more click on my signature below and chat me up directly on WhatsApp
Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by nathanomochi(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
I didnt mention ghana sir. I siad we were in USA 94. Na Algeria we use qualify na after the 1-1 draw. We were also in the same group with ivory coast
Enoch3721:
u said nigeria vs ghana usa98 now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
nathanomochi:
I didnt mention ghana sir. I siad we were in USA 94. Na Algeria we use qualify na after the 1-1 draw. We were also in the same group with ivory coast
now I understand u it was a misunderstanding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career / Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk / Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.