Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection (34445 Views)

Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) / Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by AprokoGirl: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2018

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by AprokoGirl: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Nice List ...

DON'T MISS ...

"How To Have Unprotected Sex Without Getting Pregnant Even If He N*ts In You - Meme Collection"

Read here : https://aprokogirl.com/12655/unprotected-sex-without-getting-pregnant-even-nuts-meme-collection/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by omamush(f): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2018
the ones that are waiting patiently for Nigeria to beat Argentina tomorrow

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by FatGuy: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2018
Our Jersey is a GOAL

6 Likes

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by Seeker17(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2018
Proudly 14 wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by damtan(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2018
smiled all the way!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by Deltayankeeboi: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2018
Super chickens. Asoebi boys.

Imagine them celebrating a win against common iceland as if it was the world cup final match that they won.

Mediocres. Celebrating mediocrity is what they are good at.

I just can't wait for Argentina to beat and mess up the super chickens tomorrow and end all these nonsense high hopes people are having.

Permutation every world cup. I dey shame for naija.

Argentina 3 or 4 : Super chickens 1.

All of una go hail tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2018
hehehe nice one OP grin, go super eagles go let's tear Argentina yansh 2moro

1 Like

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by dtruth50: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Imagine them celebrating a win against common iceland as if it was the world cup final match that they won.

I just can't wait for Argentina to beat and mess up the super chickens tomorrow and end all these nonsense high hopes people are having.

And by God's Grace you will be put to shame.
Insha Allah

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by jbtobsyn(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

If na your papa wey born you,commit suicide when we win tomorrow because it will pain you gan and suicide is the way for you.
You all think we would just sit and look abi.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2018
NO 5. is called wisdom from GOD
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by oyatmicah(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

if i call u bastard, it would b an insult on all the bastards in this world so u are a retarded super bastard

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by Naughtytboy: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

mumu goat

5 Likes

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by Shortyy(f): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nice
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by s3tt1ngz003: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Am not left out
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by Blamtom(f): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
cool cool

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by ALAYORMII: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by Paperwhite(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nice one again! The first pic is so cool for my likening. smiley
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by hakeem4(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
i saw one guy wearing the nigerian jersey with premier league badge

2 Likes

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by adisabarber(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
Oponu

Deltayankeeboi:

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by oluwaahmed: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
I dey suspect sey Argentina go use us bounce back 2moro.
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by banre(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin grin

Av watched the match already in the supernatural realm and it ended 4:1 in favour of 9ja. Nigeria's athleticism was seamless grin as Argentina got condemned to a seismic humiliation & 2nd consecutive defeat in the greatest football showpiece. oga messi got a straight red card after headbutting musa [a reshow of zidane~Materazzi of '06 world cup] who dribbled him back and forth in his own half grin Alhaji Ahmed musa got a brace while Mikel obi scored a bicycle kick exactly a replica of ronaldo's against juve alongside 2 marvelous assists.

shall i continue ?? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by Dumdumfashion(f): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yo sure?

.[ cryquote author=Seeker17 post=68797323]Proudly 14 wink cheesy[/quote]
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by s3tt1ngz003: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
hakeem4:
i saw one guy wearing the nigerian jersey with premier league badge

You mean me?

1 Like

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by OTayobami(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=Deltayankeeboi postSuper chickens. Asoebi boys.
Imagin them celebratin a win against comon
Oboy u be fu
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by Crixina(f): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
I'm panicking already against tomorrow.Not that I'm a football fan, but after the way Nigerians were excited last week, I can't bear to see us sad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by ademoladeji(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

It's not our fault Biafra did not qualify.
It's same common Iceland that held you Goatie to a 1 all draw. By the way, Croatia had 2 against Naija but 3 against your Almighty Argentina

2 Likes

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by SmartMugu: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hilariously hilarious grin
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by Beautywealth: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
dtruth50:
And by God's Grace you will be put to shame.
Insha Allah
amen ijn fire
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
omamush:
the ones that are waiting patiently for Nigeria to beat Argentina tomorrow
those ones? Na thunder go strike and fire them them undecided
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by chuksjuve(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
banre:
grin grin

Av watched the match already in the supernatural realm and it ended 4:1 in favour of 9ja. Nigeria's athleticism was seamless grin as Argentina got condemned to a seismic humiliation & 2nd consecutive defeat in the greatest football showpiece. oga messi got a straight red card after headbutting musa [a reshow of zidane~Materazzi of '06 world cup] who dribbled him back and forth in his own half grin Alhaji Ahmed musa got a brace while Mikel obi scored a bicycle kick exactly a replica of ronaldo's against juve alongside 2 marvelous assists.

shall i continue ?? grin grin

Cc pheyhi come and read this one oooo

grin
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by MissJoy29(f): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nice compilation. I was smiling all through. Nigerians are innovative, resilient and humorous. That's a great combination.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record / Remembering Samuel Okwaraji: 28 Years After (PHOTOS) / Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.