Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets (41419 Views)

Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor / Faleke To Aregbesola: Tinubu Doesn't Play God, His Actions Are Divinely Ordained / Oluwo Of Iwo Land Welcome Tinubu, Oyetola & Others For Next Level Campaign (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by wolexter(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2022
The day I start taking Reno seriously is the day he comes back home and start criticising all these people just like Sowore.
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by CharlotteFlair: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2022
Pakute:

What does it speak of you who claimed to have been born at the time yet blighted with low memory. How could you forget that PDP were the initiators of caimpaign of calumny, calling APC a JanJàweed & Bokoharam party. Mama peace was also on campaign rallies calling Northerners Almajiri & born throway. PDP was airing damning documentary on the person & family of Buhari. Hope you remember now. Oninubu.
Patuke? Mouse catcher? Go and eat your rats in peace.
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by CharlotteFlair: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2022
ajagidiagbo1:
And you don't know the first law of same Robert Greene book says "NEVER OUTSHINED THE MASTER"?.

The die is cast then.
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by CharlotteFlair: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2022
Aboguede:

Wait ooh

U dey help politicians fight for just fun abi wetin

U re taken lol lol lol lol grin

Anyways u and the ur fellow political fighter are just something else sha
You mean helinues? Hmmm...
Leave that one abeg.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by CharlotteFlair: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2022
alizma:

He is talking about being childish not bitter. Does Reno make sense to you in what he is saying if yes, that says volume of your IQ

Modified
In Reno's words, Tinubu is the next president
Imagine how miserable your life will be with Tinubu in Aso Rock and Oyetola in Osogbo.
Alangbaa too is talking! Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by IamNat: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2022
Even Reno knows that Tinubu is sure to win the 2023 presidential election without any blackmail from any quarters.
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by Pakute: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Patuke? Mouse catcher? Trap Go and eat your rats in peace.
I'd rather throw you to my cats to feed on.
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by Dadblefem01(m): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2022
Reno is playing the script of evil spirit here.
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2022
Dump and stupid man. Does Aregbe rascal have a good lagacy in osun? You always vommitting trash as usual.
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by BabaO2: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
May be you were not born in 2013/2014. APC introduced opposition of bitterness to our democracy and decieved Nigerians that buhari was a Messiah.
Their claims were sellable and plausible unlike childish and barbaric calls by Omokri and co

2 Likes

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
trying to bring down Tinubu because they called him thief to promote bigger thief
Atiku

na thunder go fire the little brain this Reno have left

Reno I no you dey here, na thunder go fire you there

we Yoruba have no other reason not to support Tinubu, you're fighting the entire Yoruba race, even Yoruba in pdp will fight to teeth to protect their own

una dey mad

3 Likes

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by AsawanaDgreat: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Politicians always play dirty

1 Like

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by Successlane: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
OneTwoOne:
Reno is not sane angry

He's so childish

Reno adult in body, but child in heart.

3 Likes

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by funshint(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Aregbe's influence is overrated. No Tinubu, no Aregbe. I really like how all these are playing out. No room for religious extremists in Tinubu's cabinet!
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by EzekielAkins: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
donbachi:
Rauf shot himself,with his own gun.
B4 u come online to say rubbish make research.
Go check apc's method of opposition since 2015 till date then come back and tell us who dey more childish or stupid

1 Like

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by Echoban: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
May be you were not born in 2013/2014. APC introduced opposition of bitterness to our democracy and decieved Nigerians that buhari was a Messiah.

Anty, APC never made this kind of childish attack , they made valid and obvious facts . Criticism should be constructive and not all this personal, privacy attack..

Just like APC never called GEJ a drunkard but we all knew GEJ drinks and get intoxicated..

3 Likes

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by Amalekki: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Emekaonline:

And when will this fool expose himself, his principal GEJ and his wife that looted our common patrimony dry?
That's the bigger question.
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by Starz825(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
He obviously knew what he was delving into. One of Robert Greene's laws of power is to destroy your enemy completely.

He will be a fool not to fight to the end.
He already lost this fight....
You can't fight alone as far as Nigeria politics is concerned...

2 Likes

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by MikkySexy23(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
One must give credit to this Reno guy. Ha had been loyal to his paymasters through thick and thin..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by CharlotteFlair: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pakute:

I'd rather throw you to my cats to feed on.
I'll feed you my used mentrual pads before you do that! Oponu arindin omo iyadagbe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by CharlotteFlair: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
BabaO2:
Their claims were sellable and plausible unlike childish and barbaric calls by Omokri and co
So making a coffin for his boss who was alive was selleable?

Ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by edmaraja: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Reno this one no follow, allow the sophisticated moröns to settle their own affairs.
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by Dmores: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
EagleNest:
Deceptive Reno. grin
Highly deceptive grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by BabaO2: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
So making a coffin for his boss who was alive was selleable?

Ode!
See english, shame.

1 Like

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by naija4life247: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
One thing Reno lack to understand in politics is that (you don`t talk when you are eating). If u know what i mean then u understand my words.

It's called Table Manners
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by richie240: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Don't misquote ......and thereby giving false hopes to neophytes biko!
You can only 'destroy' an enemy who u have superior artillery than!

CharlotteFlair:
He obviously knew what he was delving into. One of Robert Greene's laws of power is to destroy your enemy completely.

He will be a fool not to fight to the end.
Na over-foolishness go make musa use stick fight soja wey carry gun
'Enemies' get levos!
cool

1 Like

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by richie240: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Eyah, e be like say u nor know d scores.
U beta pray say d gye nor be yahoo plus gye.

The person wey don dey look for used menstrual pad b4.

Hehehehehe...... e go do u like film trick! grin grin

CharlotteFlair:
I'll feed you my used mentrual pads before you do that! Oponu arindin omo iyadagbe!

2 Likes

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by CharlotteFlair: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
BabaO2:

See english, shame.
Look at this thing! What's wrong with my English or is your brain paining you due to excessive use of Colorado?

Abi o Fe se oriburuku ni?

A SIMP like you had the guts to talk about my written English , otolo gbagbu kwe nnegi! Amadioha magbu kwe gi!

A SIMP that can't even spell simple words is here barking like a deranged mosquito. O da bi pe werey ko leta si iyalaiyae!

I went through your previous posts and this idiot can't even spell simple words correctly but comes here to vomit rubbish from his dirty mouth like Tinubu's own, kaa da fun gbogbo ebi e Werey!
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by CharlotteFlair: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
richie240:
Eyah, e be like say u nor know d scores.
U beta pray say d gye nor be yahoo plus gye.

The person wey don dey look for used menstrual pad b4.

Hehehehehe...... e go do u like film trick! grin grin

You have comprehension issues. I said I will feed pakute and BabaO2 my used mentrual pad. Asin, I will stuff it into their buccal cavities and shove it down their throats down to the small intestines.
Who will give it to them to take to Ogun state? Hiss.
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by Pakute: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
You have comprehension issues. I said I will feed pakute and BabaO2 my used mentrual pad. Asin, I will stuff it into their buccal cavities and shove it down their throats down to the small intestines.
Who will give it to them to take to Ogun state? Hiss.
Ori e ti daru, infact, Ori é ti búrú danu.

1 Like

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by CharlotteFlair: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pakute:

Ori e ti daru, infact, Ori é ti búrú danu.
Someone suggested you could be a ritualist, so I had to take the time to explain the process to him.

Alatenuje grin
Bon appetit!
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by PressMyButton: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Look at this thing! What's wrong with my English or is your brain paining you due to excessive use of Colorado?

Abi o Fe se oriburuku ni?

A SIMP like you had the guts to talk about my written English with me, otolo gbagbu keep gi nnegi! Amadioha magbu kwe gi!

A SIMP that can't even spell simple words is here barking like a deranged mosquito. O da bi pe werey ko leta si iyalaiyae!

I went through your previous posts and this idiot can't even spell simple words correctly but comes here to vomit rubbish from his dirty mouth like Tinubu's own, kaa da fun gbogbo ebi! Werey!
Always going mad at anyone pointing out your poor grammar. Illiterate knucklehead.
Obviously, you were raised a thug as your rantings proved you as such. All your life in the gutters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively / Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja / Osinbajo, Patience Jonathan, Tinubu, Orubebe, Ooni,sultan At Aisha's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.