Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets (41467 Views)

Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor / Faleke To Aregbesola: Tinubu Doesn't Play God, His Actions Are Divinely Ordained / Oluwo Of Iwo Land Welcome Tinubu, Oyetola & Others For Next Level Campaign (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by Toluwanise247(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
I thought you have sense before but now I know you are senseless
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by richie240: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
I get u loud and clear, na u nor get my point.
Shey u know say some yahoo-plus format nah to chop shít to blow, another na to lick/eat used menstrual pads to hammer.

The hunter wey antelope faint for hin dormot, nor be answered prayers be dt?
'Baba' say make Guyman go chop/lick used menstrual pad, ur village pipo come convince you to 'punish' d gye with dt same mensrual pad.
Den don get u be dt!
cool
CharlotteFlair:
You have comprehension issues. I said I will feed pakúte and Babao2 my used mentrual pad. Asin, I will stuff it into their buccal cavities and shove it down their throats down to the small intestines.
Who will give it to them to take to Ogun state? Hiss.

1 Like

Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by CharlotteFlair: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
richie240:
I get u loud and clear, na u nor get my point.
Shey u know say some yahoo-plus format nah to chop shít to blow, another na to lick/eat used menstrual pads to hammer.

The hunter wey antelope faint for hin dormot, nor be answered prayers be dt?
'Baba' say make Guyman go chop/lick used menstrual pad, ur village pipo come convince you to 'punish' d gye with dt same mensrual pad.
Den don get u be dt!
cool
Lol... Pakute na Simp. Even juju no go work for am. grin
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by CharlotteFlair: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
PressMyButton:

Always going mad at anyone pointing out your poor grammar. Illiterate knucklehead.
Obviously, you were raised a thug as your rantings proved you as such. All your life in the gutters.
Iyalaiyae! Onisoro!
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by oyatz(m): 6:39am On Feb 23, 2022
alexmakaay:

Bro Aregbe finished his food on the day of primary election.. He should resort to blackmail or decamp ASAP. As it is in APC osun, his political career is fast dwindling every sec.

How will resorting to 'Blackmail or decamp from APC' help Aregbe and make Moshood Adeoti the next Governor of Osun State?
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by alexmakaay(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2022
oyatz:

How will resorting to 'Blackmail or decamp from APC' help Aregbe and make Moshood Adeoti the next Governor of Osun State?

It's unfortunate but that's their normal political life cycle :.. 'if it doesn't go your way, resort to blackmail'
Re: Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets by ayodeleakinadew(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
He might need to also tell us the real identity of the guy at Aso Rock!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections / Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.