Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures (57660 Views)

Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Ouslan:
Dem suppose tie am, flog am well. embarassed
shut up

Sometimes Grace follows
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Tima1980(f): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2022
Hmmmm baba you try since you forget your wife and seven children for 42 years for greener life and now you are 94 please go back there and finish the hustle. complete your life there okay.

I hate what i don't like, after allowing the wife to pass through all problems alone while bringing up the children, now you are back for what now bcoz i don't understand.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by treatise: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2022
vibre:
Village people work overtime on this man matter

"professors" won't believe this your submission but it happens ;they may have allowed him to return home to be buried. This life is deep

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Chatbrainz(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2022
Watin he dy do there since�
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Kayode3747: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2022
Baba[center][/center]70
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by ButterBurger: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2022
Life e no easy my brother, you dey find your own, me I dey find my own.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Emyogalanya: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2022
2 things were wrong here.
1, he went to the wrong country. Normally you move from a bad country to a better one. Economically Kenya is better than Tanzania. Who does that kind of mistake and expects to succeed?
2. He hoped on paid employments to make it. Another wrong decision. You only take on paid employments as means of survival and sustenance or for start ups. If you expect to surprise your villagers with paid employments? That's why you wasted 2 generations + 2 years

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Karemarealty288(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2022
Maybe his greener pasture was right in front of him at home but he missed it.

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by OdionAt(f): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2022
Maybe this yeye old man don get another woman for Tanzania wey him dey give money to.
Dat one don dry am finish... see him vomiting trash.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by caye(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2022
A deeply knowledgeable man of the African spiritual situation, knows that some Africans have the power to put insurmountable obstacles in the way of others.

They reach into the spirit world just to spread pain to others ; which gives them a sort of orgasm.

That's one major reason why Africa is the destitute of the earth.
ELEDUMARE, pls give us the grace, wisdom and power to overcome these forces, Amin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by payman(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Wetin I go tell my father if I come back I no make am?
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by micflo28(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2022
bibianna:
Sorry papa!
Baby howfar
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Yankee101: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2022
And now returns as a burden?

You didn't even care to check on them or send something home?
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Johel(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaNFruLtwA2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I don't seem to understand how....what has he been doing with his life and time??..I don't believe.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by MrWondah(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2022
A very useless man. You abandoned your loving wife and kids for over 40 years, enjoying your life in panya only to come back home after wasting your sperm, money and time on slay queens to die in the arms of a family you ran away from.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Fcwilly: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2022
Kenyan people are fond of this nonsense story, na so one come back after many years come dey vex say him wives don re-marry.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by brain54(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2022
...the uncertainties of life.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by phkka1(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2022
The greener pasture they are looking for is right with them. Open up yourself and you see the goodness of God and aboundance of riches clustering around you.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by newmoney133: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2022
Tima1980:
Hmmmm baba you try since you forget your wife and seven children for 42 years for greener life and now you are 94 please go back there and finish the hustle. complete your life there okay.

I hate what i don't like, after allowing the wife to pass through all problems alone while bringing up the children, now you are back for what now bcoz i don't understand.

God bless you.you spoke my mind.That is why anytime i see ladies giving birth like rats and saying their husband wants more children i get angry.When the responsibility get tough it is easier for the man to sort himself out.The percentage of men that will abandon the family when things get tough is much more than the percentage of women that will do such.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by ABBEYsammy01(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2022
Empty head full of excuses for his failure.
Even prodigal son did not stay up to 3 years before getting sense to return to his father's house.
Why can't you come back home after let's say 5 years when things were not working the way you planned it if you really love and care for your family as you are claiming now?
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2022
All that glitters is not gold.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2022
Flets:
Same way 85% of Nigerians in Nigeria retire without retirement plans and die of penury at old age and health complications without health care.

This is just one of the few bad cases from abroad. Japa when you can
Oga pension is now contributary.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Jaqenhghar: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Thank God He had the courage to return. Many Nigerians abroad are homeless and destitute but pride and shame won't let them return.
Not because it worked for Mr A it must work for Mr B.
Many Niggherians in Niggeria are homeless and destitute.
Many leave their villages, go to Lagos and abuja, and end up destitute
What's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Jaqenhghar: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2022
HeadNigga:
A lesson to those doing very well in Nigeria but still want to travel out and take their chances. Abroad no be No be sure bet. Even sure bet dey cut
What decison is ever a sure bet anywhere in the world. Are you telling us you still live in the town or city you were born in? Are you sauin g you have never taken a chance?
The car you get on you put your life in someone else's hand and trust you will het there safely. Some have not been that lucky but why didnt you sit your ass and refuse to go because mothing is certain.
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Dumte(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2022
Dis man na real yahoo boy. Imagine the number of years baba spent unto na greener pasture?
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by yusluvad(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2022
Amen
Whazar:
Chai Boselo losebo May that not be our portion
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2022
socialmediaman:
Greener pasture gone wrong. Kenyan version of Odyssey grin
Lol! Gbam!
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Jaqenhghar: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are not a nice sombori cheesy
That is why one should always start anything in life with the end in mind.
All the signs are always there but some folks do not maintain a level of integrity even with themselves.
As I type here, someone is still procrastinating on when to wake up to reality like the prodigal son.

Sadly, the story of this man is the story of a lot of Nigerians outside our shores in the diaspora despite the fine pictures they post on the social media.
As if the ones at home dont post stuff on Social media. In fact the ones at home post more. Do you know how many diasporans have been decieved by the lies of Niggers back home saying how its easy to make it, they relocated and saw hell, returned back penniless only to restart again?
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2022
This life sha
Re: Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures by Jaqenhghar: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2022
uptownemmygee:

He didn't travel abroad oga
Kenya and Tanzania shared border
It's just like going to Cameroon or Ghana from nigeria
You dey mind the villagers.
Its only in Niggeria you will see a man describe someone whose father is from ghana and mother from Nigeria as bi-racial

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Rest In Peace Vivianc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.