Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,463 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:52 AM

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives (56863 Views)

Why Men Scared Of Getting Married / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / Why Women Treat Side Guys Better Than Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by yorubadelta(f): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Gone are the days when an average young lady anticipated being graced with the title of Mrs Somebody. Nowadays, there is a growing trend of young girls being proud to be dating a married man/sugar-daddy. Aside from the scandalous Toke/Maje/Anita saga, Former Governor in Nigeria reportedly beat up his wife recently in London because she confronted him for impregnating his mistress. This same man publicly displays his love for the young girl he has been dating since she was 18yrs of age.. He showers her with the finest things of life whilst treating his own wife with disdain.

In day to day life, so many women suffer in the hands of their husbands, you will see men spending all their earnings on women outside but refuse to pay their own children’s school fees. This is what I find so disheartening… Morality is so unpopular in our present day.

But.. who is to blame for this new shameless trend? The “seductive” young ladies or the men who have trained them to believe it is more rewarding to be a mistress.

Share your thoughts..

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by SuperSuave(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2015
the society takes the blame. We now live in a world that celebrates immorality, we've lost it long time ago. cry +

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by kliq(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2015
"Some" men

Real men put their wives and families first

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by 5minsmadness: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2015
The man has told you he is married, yet you still go after him.
Then tomorrow you marry and pray the same won't happen to you.
If the women had more dignity I'm themselves and refused spreading thier legs inspite of financial gains offered then there would be fewer mistresses.

In the end society is to blame. In our wisdom we have gone far from God and morality. Baby mamas are now celebrated and those who castigated them are accused of slut-shaming. They are admonished not to judge. And society continues to rot.

If we can retrace our steps and return to our high levels of morality and shun western curruption maybe we can pull ourselves out if this quagmire.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by 5minsmadness: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2015
If the women had more dignity I'm themselves and refused spreading thier legs inspite of financial gains offered then there would be fewer mistresses.

In the end society is to blame. In our wisdom we have gone far from God and morality. Baby mamas are now celebrated and those who castigated them are accused of slut-shaming. They are admonished not to judge. And society continues to rot.

If we can retrace our steps and return to our high levels of morality and shun western curruption maybe we can pull ourselves out of this quagmire.

6 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Gone are the days when an average young lady anticipated being graced with the title of Mrs Somebody.
Gone are no such days.

Proverb 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old, he will not depart from it.

If husband and wife, spend more times in teaching their children about morality, they'd never depart from it when they are of age.

Thank you!

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2015
let's not even call them men, let's call them boys.

17 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2015
exactly.

kliq:

Real men put their wives and families first

7 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by yorubadelta(f): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2015
5minsmadness:

If we can retrace our steps and return to our high levels of morality and shun western curruption maybe we can pull ourselves out if this quagmire.

Couldn't agree more. However, these married men need to stop patronizing young girls for affairs. They should learn to be content in their marriage.. same applies for the ladies involved

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by kliq(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2015
aflyingbird:
exactly.

Some men are wise enough to know that,because if and when things go low...who do you run to,your side-chic She's already lounging with the next Maga

6 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
lol, true. men don't know they can get played too. you're probably not your side chick's main man. and if you're ever in trouble she will drop you like it's hot. it's the poor woman you abandoned at home who's going to stand by you while your side chick has moved onto the next

kliq:

Some men are wise enough to know that,because if and when things go low...who do you run to,your side-chic She's already lounging with the next Maga

18 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by bellong: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
yorubadelta:

In day to day life, so many women suffer in the hands of their husbands, you will see men spending all their earnings on women outside but refuse to pay their own children’s school fees. This is what I find so disheartening… Morality is so unpopular in our present day.

But.. who is to blame for this new shameless trend? The “seductive” young ladies or the men who have trained them to believe it is more rewarding to be a mistress.

Is your husband treating a side chic better than you?

7 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
bellong:

Evils! grin grin

But, she doesn't have to experience it before knowing that it happens.
I have heard the kind of scenario.

7 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by yorubadelta(f): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
bellong:

Lol.. I reject such for my future.

19 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by coldHeat: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
The man is the problem.

Its that simple.

A man is and must always be a symbol of strength and self-control. I cannot blame a woman for anything when a man is involved. As the head and fore-runner he is automatically responsible and irresponsible if any event occurs within the influence of his power and he falls short of the standard.

Only an animal would beat up his wife.
If he loved the mistress so much why not marry her?

I have always said as well that "women may be the source of all the problems of the world, but it is we men that are the problems of the world".

Do your research, any woman today that is happy or sad, or hurt or mad, it is a man that made her so and not another fellow woman.
We men are the architects of the misfortune that is come upon this world. If we all can act mature for just 5 hours every day I am sure the world will be a much better place.

Imagine if every father was always at home (and not outside chasing another man's daughter in a bid to treat his male organ to a temporary, sensual venture only possible by the laws of oscillatory motion and lubrication found in physics) raising their daughters well to feel and know they are princesses and their sons to always cherish, respect women and treat them like queens, imagine how our society will evolve morally in a few years...

But no, all we have are children who think they are men (because they have large male copulatory organs or academic titles {MD, Phd, Msc, Bsc, MON, HIV,} ) and the world belongs to them living in sheer stupidity, fathering sons and daughters who will obviously out-do their own calculated acts of foolishness.

As men, the future of this world, this eternity, though spotless like a virgin awaiting her first sign of bleeding, is very much in our own hands.

129 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by bellong: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

Evils! grin grin

But, she doesn't have to experience it before knowing that it happens.
I have heard the kind of scenario.

Most people draw conclusion from personal experience.... cheesy
yorubadelta:

Lol.. I reject such for my future.

Amen..

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
coldHeat:
[b]The man is the problem.

Its that simple.

A man is and must always be a symbol of strength and self-control. I cannot blame a woman for anything when a man is involved. As the head and fore-runner he is automatically responsible and irresponsible if any event occurs within the influence of his power and he falls short of the standard.

I have always said as well that "women may be the source of all the problems of the world, but it is we men that are the problems of the world".

Do your research, any woman today that is happy or sad, or hurt or mad, it is a man that made her so and not another fellow woman.
We men are the architects of the misfortune that is come upon this world. If we all can act mature for just 5 hours every day I am sure the world will be a much better place.

Imagine if every father was always at home (and not outside chasing another man's daughter in a bid to treat his male organ to a temporary, sensual venture only possible by the laws of oscillatory motion and lubrication found in physics) raising their daughters well to feel and know they are princesses and their sons to always cherish, respect women and treat them like queens, imagine how our society will evolve morally in a few years...

But no, all we have are children who think they are men (because they have large male copulatory organs or academic titles {MD, Phd, Msc, Bsc, MON, HIV,} ) and the world belongs to them living in sheer stupidity, fathering sons and daughters who will obviously out-do their own calculated acts of foolishness.

As men, the future of this world, this eternity, though spotless like a virgin awaiting her first sign of bleeding, is very much in our own hands. [/b]

No one else could have said it better. Dayuuuuum!!!

As a fellow man, I vehemently concur, endorsed, cosigned and dusted. gringrin

THREAD CLOSED

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by kliq(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
aflyingbird:
lol, true. men don't know they can get played too. you're probably not your side chick's main man. and if you're ever in trouble she will drop you like it's hot. it's the poor woman you abandoned at home who's going to stand by you while your side chick has moved onto the next

Yeah but then the wise cheating-husbands don't just maintain a side-chic too cheesy...they keep a couple and call any when they need them to do the do wink ....why do girls date married men?
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by K9blunt(f): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
coldHeat:
The man is the problem.

Its that simple.

As men, the future of this world, this eternity, though spotless like a virgin awaiting her first sign of bleeding, is very much in our own hands.

Coming from a man. There's hope I guess. Thumbs up man.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mredwifeosband: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

No one else could have said it better. Dayuuuuum!!!

As a fellow man, I vehemently concur, endorsed, cosigned and dusted. gringrin

THREAD CLOSED
get ready for the angry man syndrome. They'll soon come and descend on you grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by freecocoa(f): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
I really wonder when I see/hear questions like this. How can anyone be asking?

It is the man's fault.

Firstly, for going after women after taking a vow.

Secondly, for not having self control in the event that the lady approached him first.

Thirdly, For not loving and respecting his wife/family enough to spare them the hurt.

Being married doesn't stop you from being human/desirable and then since morality is subjective, not everyone sees it as wrong to sleep with a married person, therefore the onus is on you(the married) to protect yourself and family.

Don't blame your weakness on anyone, you are solely responsible for the choices you make.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mredwifeosband: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Roftl.

Gone are the days when Women were stewpeed .This days they aren't anymore. The number of stories that touch testimonies that flood the Internet this days is enough to discourage or turn off some women from marriage. Being Mrs somebody doesn't pay anymore. The most important thing is having your kids.

Some of my friends have kids for 3 different men who are financially ok without getting married to anyone of them

the stories that touch is enough. Who wants to start looking 59 when she just started her life. Shiiiorr

Abi who doesn't want to eat her cake and have it. Who doesn't want to be pampered financially and otherwise

next

8 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
coldHeat:
The man is the problem.

Its that simple.

True talk.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by pickabeau1: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
So whose side chic are you, since marriage is overrated
Its always your friend, my sister

What about you

mredwifeosband:
Roftl.

Gone are the days when Women were stewpeed .This days they aren't anymore. The number of stories that touch testimonies that flood the Internet this days is enough to discourage or turn off some women from marriage. Being Mrs somebody doesn't pay anymore. The most important thing is having your kids.

Some of my friends have kids for 3 different men who are financially ok without getting married to anyone of them

the stories that touch is enough. Who wants to start looking 59 when she just started her life. Shiiiorr

Abi who doesn't want to eat her cake and have it. Who doesn't want to be pampered financially and otherwise

next

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by edwife(f): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
freecocoa:

It is the man's fault.

Secondly, for not having self control in the event that the lady approached him first.

Thirdly, For not loving and respecting his wife/family enough to spare them the hurt.

Being married doesn't stop you from being human/desirable and then since morality is subjective, not everyone sees it as wrong to sleep with a married person, therefore the onus is on you(the married) to protect yourself and family.

Don't blame your weakness on anyone, you are solely responsible for the choices you make.

Frecoco if a girl you know from school sleeps around with married men and decides to get married to your brother,will you be okay with that?and why?

8 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mredwifeosband: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Doing baby mama is ok however I don't subscribe or encourage anyone to do baby mama for a married man. If he's single or divorced and you just need him for spam donor thing's, fine. Married, polygamous or engaged man is a no no @ pickabeau

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mredwifeosband: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
pickabeau1:
So whose side chic are you, since marriage is overrated
Its always your friend, my sister

What about you

side chic of a single man who is just good for a spam donor not partner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by edwife(f): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
mredwifeosband:
Roftl.

next

What if tell you that it's not the case.... smiley
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mredwifeosband: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
edwife:

What if tell you that it's not the case.... smiley
aren't you supposed to be my wife to support anything I say or do grin tongue grin

ok serious now

I said SOME women and I fall into that some women category. Some women subscribe to my school of thought while some others don't. That's what makes us different my dear smiley
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
freecocoa:

It is the man's fault.

You are right: A married man sleeping with ladies should be blamed since he has made a vow with a woman.

In most cases, his partner is usually a single lady. Why blame them since they are still unmarried?

@Mredwifeosband, their bitterness is allowed...

13 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by edwife(f): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
mredwifeosband:
aren't you supposed to be my wife to support anything I say or do grin tongue grin
ok serious now

I said SOME women and I fall into that some women category. Some women subscribe to my school of thought while some others don't. That's what makes us different my dear smiley

Okay i didn't see the SOME part cheesy was busy trying to have a go with my husband in public tongue
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mredwifeosband: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin
edwife:

Okay i didn't see the SOME part cheesy was busy trying to have a go with my husband in public tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.