Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,042 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Your Guide To Moving To NYC From Canada 2022 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Guide To Moving To NYC From Canada 2022 (214 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Guide To Moving To NYC From Canada 2022 by Jitelondon: 6:14am On Feb 22, 2022
There are several forms and procedures if you must move to NYC from Canada. But do not worry, I am going to review some important things you will be needing if you want to move to NYC from Canada.

You need proper preparation before moving to NYC from Canada
Moving to NYC from Canada Requires a Visa
Where To Live When You Arrive
Visit New York Before Moving There
Setting up your Banking and Credit
Canadian citizens do not need a visa to enter United State directly from Canada for the purpose of visiting or studying.
Canadian citizens traveling to the U.S. by sea or land must have Western Travel Compliant (WHTI), and all Canadians entering the United States by air require passports.

However, some Canadian need Visa before they can U.S.
Example: Intending Immigrants, investors, or fiance/fiancees must provide a visa before entry in the same manner as other nationalities. Refer to this post[1] to continue reading
https://passiveguides.com/your-guide-to-moving-to-nyc-from-canada-2022/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know How In Pertoria / Ghana Ranked The Most 2nd Peaceful African Country / Nigerian Carriers Running Out Of Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.