Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Have Chronic Diabetes, Abba Kyari Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Chronic Diabetes, Abba Kyari Tells Court (607 Views)

I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Chronic Diabetes, Abba Kyari Tells Court by Loveurneighbour: 6:20am On Feb 22, 2022
By Friday Olokor

Justice Inyang Ekwo of a Federal High Court in Abuja, on Monday, refused to order the Federal Government to release the detained Deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, from the custody of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.

Rather, the judge ordered that Kyari should put the Federal Government on notice of the existence of the suit he instituted against it.

The suspended cop had dragged the Federal Government before the court challenging his continued detention by the NDLEA.

In the suit marked FHC/ABJ/CS/182/22, Kyari, who is being held by the NDLEA over his alleged involvement in a drug deal, sought an order of the court to immediately release him and asked to be admitted to bail in liberal conditions.

In an ex parte application argued by his counsel, Cynthia Ikena, Kyari claimed to be suffering from chronic diabetes threatening his life and, therefore, needed urgent medical attention.

Justice Ekwo, in his brief ruling, declined to order his immediate release, but ordered him to put the respondent on notice.

The judge also ordered him to go and serve all processes he filed on the Federal GovernmentGovernment.

Justice Ekwo held that all the averments and allegations made against the Federal Government were so weighty that the court must give the government the opportunity to hear from it before taking any step.

He fixed Thursday for the parties to appear before him.

Re: I Have Chronic Diabetes, Abba Kyari Tells Court by chatinent: 6:26am On Feb 22, 2022
And you dey form sugar daddy?

1 Like

Re: I Have Chronic Diabetes, Abba Kyari Tells Court by adecz: 6:30am On Feb 22, 2022
⏩Don't worry, prison doctors are
very good at treating such a mild
ailment..⭕️⭕️⭕️ grin grin

Since you survived all this time without
going abroad for treatment, you
go still survive wella...✌️✌️✌️

2 Likes

Re: I Have Chronic Diabetes, Abba Kyari Tells Court by pyyxxaro: 6:42am On Feb 22, 2022
This Country na Scam
Re: I Have Chronic Diabetes, Abba Kyari Tells Court by donbachi(m): 6:44am On Feb 22, 2022
Trap done catch who set am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Chronic Diabetes, Abba Kyari Tells Court by Flexherbal(m): 6:56am On Feb 22, 2022
He can still go for treatment on strict supervision.
Re: I Have Chronic Diabetes, Abba Kyari Tells Court by Kingpin1000: 7:04am On Feb 22, 2022
No be only diabetes, na Pile. Oya NDLEA una don hear am say una guest ABBA Kyarri dey diabetic. Make una go buy goko cleanser give the man him go dey alright. Matter settled.
Re: I Have Chronic Diabetes, Abba Kyari Tells Court by bibianna(f): 7:18am On Feb 22, 2022
When they are being caught they start to form sickness. Pls no one should fall for this old trick again.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Chronic Diabetes, Abba Kyari Tells Court by imran90(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Just send him to USA for treatment. I don't have time for nonsense Jare.
Re: I Have Chronic Diabetes, Abba Kyari Tells Court by mekaw(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
pls they should send Abba kyari to my area boys want to discuss with him
Re: I Have Chronic Diabetes, Abba Kyari Tells Court by Kelvin3476: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
SO THIS TAYLOR SEEKS PITTY ?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Fraud / Suspected Ritualist Caught With Used Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Edo State(vid) / 12 Tips To Avoid Being Kidnapped, Abducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.