Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) (42832 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Caseless: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2022
GraphicsMaster1:
The singer who filmed the visit revealed that he, his mother, and his brothers lived in that single room for years, until he became famous?
I'm happy he's now watching his weight. He was becoming fat at some point.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by gaby(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2022
If you see my mama, oh Dyna
Tell am say oh, oh Dyna
I dey for ghetto oh Dyna
I no get Problem oh Dyna
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by bibianna(f): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2022
Remembering the days of ur humble beginning!
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Unfortunately that room still reflects on his existence, that's why he couldn't differentiate the difference between LIVE and LEAVE
for that your little,idle mind now, you sabi grammar abi undecided..Mr ITK,,m.u.mu IGK..garrit?
Gbagbe..

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by KelB(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2022
One Nigerian food that can help you lose weight easily
is wheat and okro. If prepared well, a dish can contain
just 450 calories. When you consume such tasty and
healthy, but low calorie meals, weight loss becomes
easier.
Would you like to know how to use Nigerian foods to
lose 10kg in 3 weeks?
Check my Siggy
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by anonimi: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2022
decatalyst:
Where it all started...from grass to grace.

He has a very strong attachment to the room.

Glad he is paying the rent and doesn't even care who is living inside it.

Is he also paying all his taxes, including tenement rates while donating to education/library/museum/health charities & doing philanthropic work to reduce the number of people who have to live in such situation?
If he is not doing all these systematically, why should he be praised for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by HonestFriend: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2022
Everything now na news..
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2022
GraphicsMaster1:
The singer who filmed the visit revealed that he, his mother, and his brothers lived in that single room for years, until he became famous?

What's wrong with what you quoted?
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Valuepaints20(m): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2022
VALUE PAINTS cool
LETS GET UR HOME BEAUTIFUL AT AFFORDABLE PRICES TODAY wink

Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 8:02am On Feb 22, 2022
9jayes:

He was actually a yahoo boy
Shebi, you din start
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 8:02am On Feb 22, 2022
Warri man, I remember"Diana" back then cool
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:02am On Feb 22, 2022
kk. 2022 looks like a year for Jesus to come for his bride.

Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by GraphicsMaster1: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2022
Danniedpastor:

What's wrong with what you quoted?
i just like quoting for emphasising sake
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2022
Breaking news.. I have been officially unbanned..

Were are my comrades..

Let's promot VAWULENCE............
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Unfortunately that room still reflects on his existence, that's why he couldn't differentiate the difference between LIVE and LEAVE
And u wey be English professor still dey poor, na like so una go dey carry oyinbo language for head like gala
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by We4all: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Na wao! He should at least hire a social media manager. English is not by force. sad sad sad
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by whytediamond(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Are you actually taking a swipe on his grammatical error or you're just being plain stupid? Which one?
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by We4all: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
And u wey be English professor still dey poor, na like so una go dey carry oyinbo language for head like gala

The same way you carry their technology, dressing and everything oyibo on your head like firewood.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Dawn91(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2022
Urbanchampion:

You that can what have you achieved
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Dawn91(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2022
9jayes:

He was actually a yahoo boy

Kai shut up

Don't take about what you don't know
This is why you are where you are in life
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2022
gaby:
If you see my mama, oh Dyna
Tell am say oh, oh Dyna
I dey for ghetto oh Dyna
I no get Problem oh Dyna
great song I swear .apart from baba fryo, showkey remain no 1 galala (dance hall) singer in Nigeria, followed by the likes of African China ,junglist (Oritsefemi and his late colleague as a group) then came Danfo Driver ,another great duo. There was this guy called Marvelous Benji that year but I don't know much about him. Galala musicians usually come from ghettos with great tunes and vibes, they have better real life story lines about hardship, poverty, encouragement,hope and a true embodiment and personification of the NEVER SAY DIE SPIRIT of mostly the oppressed Nigerians. even while criticizing, lambasting and condemning polithiefcian and authority fearlessly. They could do that because they've GOT NOTHING TO LOSE.. not all these pop crooner out there whose song theme mostly about butt, yansh, boobs, yahoo, fraud, etc. We need more if showkey, fela and those great musician back honestly even now that the country is turning into hell on earth for many hapless Nigerians.

Modified :i have lived in a couple of single room myself. No shame. If anything I'm inspired by the like of Daddy showkey story . great guy cool.
One day e go better

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Dawn91(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2022
ZombieTERROR:
fire fire

ina our country country

give me plenty water

make I quench the fire...

nobody can help Nigeria when you have Yoruba Muslims in it.
they packaged Buhari as the Messiah.. today we are the poverty capital with borrow borrow mentality.

tomorrow they want another diaper wearing ancestor as president.
A Muslim handing over to another failed Muslim all because of Yoruba Muslims..

God forbid. spits

You are a hateful being

I pity you

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2022
We4all:

The same way you carry their technology, dressing and everything oyibo on your head like firewood.
Atleast I no too carry am for head like una, una go dey act as if una Sabi speak English pass una colonizer cheesy grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2022
GraphicsMaster1:
Truly, this is not news worthy.

You mean paying a rent in which the payer don't even know who stays there

If rent is not hot cake were u are come to Lagos and see....
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Somebody call my name!

Shoookey!

People dem ah calling my name!

Shoookey!

Daddy shokey a yuh come back again

Mama dem dem ah calling my name

Papa dem dem ah calling my name

Likkle children dem ah calling my name

Daddy come daddy come daddy come daddy come daddy shokey a yuh come back again! Daddy come.

Daddy come daddy come daddy come daddy shokey a yuh come back again!

Daddy Shooooooooookey! Hyhy

Shooooooo—oookey! Hyhy

Shooooo—oo—oookey!

Let mi hear it again na

Shooooooooookey! Hyhy

Shooooooo—oookey! Hyhy

Shooooo—oo—oookey!

Chai. Good ole days.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Oddfinder: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2022
After all these sacrifice the mama made for him, one useless unfortunate girl dat just came to enjoy d wealth wil now want to separate my brothers and mama from me..
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Youngminister(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2022
Some ladies say dad instead of PAPA as not to ruin their lipstick. I'm sure some people have tried this
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2022
It is good to remember the old days..
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Handsum64: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2022
We all have stories behind the glory

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Bovi In Playful Mood (Pictured). / Moyo Lawal In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.