Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) (42848 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by dettolgel: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2022
simplepee:
Wow. Some men just do things that melts your heart cry cry . He must have a soft heart.

Mothers are just so strong. I can relate to growing up with my siblings and mother in a single room too. May God bless our mothers.

Bless her for her poor choices that landed you guys in that situation?

Nigerians a times I baffled at how we normalise nonsense in this country.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Audaite: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2022
You that can differentiate, between "Leave & Live", how much you get for your account??...Attention to details that would not help your generation.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2022
GraphicsMaster1:
Truly, this is not news worthy.

Eggxactly.
Don't mind them na so them dey behave.
Comrade biko give Us something news worthy so they can learn how to post news worthy content.

Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by morningsta(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2022
I wont say so. The place has sentimental value for him and so he looses nothing when you consider the memories.

lailo:
Daddy Showky,as a financial expert, that's a waste of your resources.#fact
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Gee64: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2022
I love that.
Giving back...
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by badbreathcure101: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2022
lailo:
Daddy Showky,as a financial expert, that's a waste of your resources.#fact
no it's not lol. The room I started in Lagos I still pay for it and brought in extended family members from village. My landlady and I already have an agreement. Right now I have 2guys there and they haven't seen me like two years I just send money directly to landlady then credit them for feeding till they stand on their own and realize they deserve better. It gives a good feeling pls try it.
My friend who built his house still pays for the face me slap u he started and uses it as storage for few goods lol.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Unfortunately that room still reflects on his existence, that's why he couldn't differentiate the difference between LIVE and LEAVE

It's English stupid, it's not his mother's tongue neither is it yours.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Bimpe29: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2022
decatalyst:
Where it all started...from grass to grace.

He has a very strong attachment to the room.

Glad he is paying the rent and doesn't even care who is living inside it.

That's really nice of him.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by IbileIfe: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Leave
Pidgin English spelling of Live.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Stargurl20(f): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2022
Hm... Meaning I still gat hope.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by alizma: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2022
GraphicsMaster1:
Truly, this is not news worthy.
You are right, there is this saying that what is facing you turn it's back at some people, the figure, 6 could be 9 to you, depends on your position
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Mom007(f): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2022
This guy is ageless o! shocked e no free old.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by GlowDee: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2022
It doesn't make sense for him to still be paying for the room. May be there is a spiritual reason for that. Lol
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Still looks like a thug.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Omodua(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Leave
Leave grammar alone. Meaning and message conveyed. Showkey is not a university graduate to care much about grammatical differences.
We understood him.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by ikorodureporta: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
IbileIfe:

Pidgin English spelling of Live.
Pidgin dey really spoil persin...sotay you no go know which one correct
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Omodua(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mooh247:
No wonder he built his mother a nice apartment
Don't deceive the public. He never built his mother a nice apartment. Still on rented apartment. Though more cozy and acceptable than the single room at AJC. Always investigate before churning out lies and deceit. Yes,Showkey is passionate but yet to build befitting apartment for his mother Dyna of Dyna fame!
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Oluelite(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Gone are d days
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by KarlWhyte(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
ZombieTERROR:
fire fire

ina our country country

give me plenty water

make I quench the fire...

nobody can help Nigeria when you have Yoruba Muslims in it.
they packaged Buhari as the Messiah.. today we are the poverty capital with borrow borrow mentality.

tomorrow they want another diaper wearing ancestor as president.
A Muslim handing over to another failed Muslim all because of Yoruba Muslims..

God forbid. spits

YOU ARE JUST A SHAMEFUL TRIBAL/RELIGIOUS BIGOT, FUNNY ENOUGH COWARDS LIKE U WILL HIDE BEHIND THEIR MUM'S PHONE TO SAY TRASH....

EVERYBODY DEY ENJOY THE STORY ABOUT SHOWKEY TRANSITION FROM GRASS TO GRACE UNTIL U DECIDED TO SHOW OFF UR STUPID AND CHILDISH TRAITS HERE..

IF DEM BORN U WELL GO N SAY THIS TO ANY MUSLIM IN UR AREA WHETHER DEM NO GO BEAT U BLACK N BLUE.... BITTER SOUL!
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
KarlWhyte:

YOU ARE JUST A SHAMEFUL TRIBAL/RELIGIOUS BIGOT, FUNNY ENOUGH COWARDS LIKE U WILL HIDE BEHIND THEIR MUM'S PHONE TO SAY TRASH....IF DEM BORN U WELL GO N SAY THIS TO ANY MUSLIM IN UR AREA WHETHER DEM NO GO BEAT U BLACK N BLUE.... BITTER SOUL!

hahahaha

can't you read.. why are you all emotional

Yoruba Muslims headed by Tinubu backed a confirmed certificateless cattle rearer to become president today..
they're carrying kegs looking for fuel in the poverty capital grin

tomorrow they're prepping another pampers wearing Grandpa as president.
for a Muslim Buhari to handover to a Muslim Tinubu in a secular country. haba

The only solution to to escape the shithole and leave it for Yoruba Muslims. they can never be tired of suffering.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by KarlWhyte(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

hahahaha

can't you read.. why are you all emotional

Yoruba Muslims headed by Tinubu backed a confirmed certificateless cattle rearer to become president today..
they're carrying kegs looking for fuel in the poverty capital grin

tomorrow they're prepping another pampers wearing Grandpa as president.
for a Muslim Buhari to handover to a Muslim Tinubu in a secular country. haba

The only solution to to escape the shithole and leave it for Yoruba Muslims. they can never be tired of suffering.

I feel sorry for u honestly, ur daily campaign against Muslims will fail woefully.... It is now clear that the campaign is not against Tinubu alone but Islam.....this hatred will surely eat u up but u know what...ur plan to divide the yorubas among the religious line will not work...the omoluabis knows better than those who see pple of other religion as outcast....u shld get a job and stop this daily anti- Muslims campaign.....
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
KarlWhyte:

I feel sorry for u honestly, ur daily campaign against Muslims will fail woefully.... It is now clear that the campaign is not against Tinubu alone but Islam.....this hatred will surely eat u up but u know what...ur plan to divide the yorubas among the religious line will not work...the omoluabis knows better than those who see pple of other religion as outcast....u shld get a job and stop this daily anti- Muslims campaign.....

i don't see you chanting Sai Osibanjo
a much younger.. vibrant... smart.. man

or because he's a pastor
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by Annalise20(f): 12:45am On Feb 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Showkey baba, we still love u. U hv played your part in d music industry and u never gave us nudity to watch, u never gave us yahooze to sing, u never gave us politician to hail.
I really missed d good oldies, not all these indomie generation that liters everywhere including iyaebe
There are some of these " indomie generation " that are good.
Some who listen to the tunes from the Jamaican classics or the voices of Abba, Celine Dion or even enjoy the old western songs or maybe our own native songs from the likes of Fela or Oliver d Coque and the rest.
Please don't generalize us after all in the next 20-30 years, you would have become "the boring generation that gave no love to the indomie generation ".
And damn that's bad.
Re: Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 5:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Annalise20:

There are some of these " indomie generation " that are good.
Some who listen to the tunes from the Jamaican classics or the voices of Abba, Celine Dion or even enjoy the old western songs or maybe our own native songs from the likes of Fela or Oliver d Coque and the rest.
Please don't generalize us after all in the next 20-30 years, you would have become "the boring generation that gave no love to the indomie generation ".
And damn that's bad.
U deserve a very cool hug baby, for proving me wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding / Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Bovi In Playful Mood (Pictured).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.