Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra (1769 Views)

Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos / 1600 Members Dump APC In Edo / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by jmoore(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2022
Following plans to recognize breakaway regions of Ukraine, IPOB members have turned to Putin as their new ally.

Most IPOB members have urged Putin to declare the independence of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Armaggedon: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2022
Igbos are now so important that two Igbo comments on Facebook is worth creating a thread.

18 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by ThinkSmarter: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2022
I am not a supporter of IPOB.
But if you give a region whose outlaws has higher tendency to venture into some hardline crime like armed robbery, drug trafficking and kidnapping to radicalize.
You should be ready to face cartels, boogeymen.
Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by jmoore(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2022
Armaggedon:
Igbos are now so important that two Igbo comments on Facebook is worth creating a thread.

Myopic!! There are hundreds of comments on Facebook page. I posted just few.

Secondly, call them IPOB. That's their identity. They don't represent Igbo but Ipob.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Karemarealty288(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2022
jmoore:
Following plans to recognize breakaway regions of Ukraine, IPOB members have turned to Putin as their new ally.

Most IPOB members have urged Putin to declare the independence of Biafra.

Get a life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2022
After Putin declare Biafra, he will then colonize it. lipsrsealed
Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by November1857(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Get a life.
All his life is tagged to one Nigeria, which Self determination activities being carried out by IPOB post a significant threat to..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by omenkaLives(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2022
This is how the mind of a typical ipob yoot works.

Just imagine the comment below. If one tells you there are human species who are dumber than a bedridden mole rat, best believe that. cool

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by omenkaLives(m): 8:59am On Feb 22, 2022
Armaggedon:
Do well to differentiate the two. Igbos are Igbos. Ipobic dummies are what they are- ipobic dummies.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by udele1: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2022
Shameless bingo's. So putting will force SE and SS Nigeria to become one country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Emergingnation3(m): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2022
November1857:
All his life is tagged to one Nigeria, which Self determination activities being carried out by IPOB post a significant threat to..
Don't mind those cowards that can't live with out Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by FreeStuffsNG: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2022
In the first place, those rebel-held areas have not been recognized as countries anywhere apart from HE Putin.

Whatever recognition Putin gives can not stand. At best, they will become a battleground and no development can take place in such a region.

Thirdly, they were all part of a single country before so nothing unusual.

Finally ,look at the map of the regions and compare it to the geographical location of the South East in Nigeria.

I will not support any attempt by drug induced ipob terrorists sponsored by vicious state actors to turn our beloved South East Nigeria into another barren and poverty-striken Lesotho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Armaggedon: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2022
omenkaLives:
Do well to differentiate the two. Igbos are Igbos. Ipobic dummies are what they are- ipobic dummies.
You already admitted hating Igbos. Continue sniffing Igbo ass like a he goat on heat.
Jump into a next Igbo threat and continue telling them how you don't care if they exist. Smh.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by MangekyoAlt: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2022
As it should be. Goals 2 and 3 of the Anglo-US Atlantic Charter for the post-WWII world are as follows:
Territorial adjustments must be in accord with the wishes of the peoples concerned.

All people had a right to self-determination.
but sadly when they said that, we all know they meant that it only applies to them, reason they recognized Kosovo as an independent states but not others that they've no ties with

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Christistruth00: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2022
That means Putin will end up loosing

IPOB have a special gift for always Supporting the loosing Side

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by omenkaLives(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2022
Armaggedon:
You already admitted hating Igbos. Continue sniffing Igbo ass like a he goat on heat.
Jump into a next Igbo threat and continue telling them how you don't care if they exist. Smh.
I don't like Igbos just as much as they dont like me. You dont see me whining about Igbos hating me, but I see Igbos everyday whining about me returning the favour. That's petty you know.

Y'all should be men enough to take the shit you give others and stop grumbling like little sissies.

That said, igbos are Igbos, ipob dummies are ipob dummies. Get the drift? cool

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by OneTwoOne(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2022
It's obvious this guys are illiterates even the educated ones among them.

Reading their senseless comments, both old and young on Facebook would convince you

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Nonexisting: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Watch how all afonja muslims who have been supporting Putin will switch to supporting America.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Emergingnation3(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2022
omenkaLives:
I don't like Igbos just as much as they dont like me. You dont see me whining about Igbos hating me, but I see Igbos everyday whining about me returning the favour. That's petty you know.

Y'all should be men enough to take the shit you give others and stop grumbling like little sissies.

This is the dumbest post I've ever come across.. As if Great Igbo Race even know you exist...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Karemarealty288(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2022
November1857:

I can see how in love you are with your peace loving Fulani Herdsmen and Boko haram that they relocated your parents from Oduduwa territory to IDP in Cotonue.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2022
9182736455O1999:
After Putin declare Biafra, he will then colonize it. lipsrsealed
Really? grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Nonexisting: 9:28am On Feb 22, 2022
omenkaLives:

You don't like Igbos but you will use your alternate accounts to beg in giveaway threads by Igbos in this place. Be deceiving yourself.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2022
omenkaLives:

You only grew up omenkalives. The more you whined, the more you collected. At a point, non of your known monikers could operate freely here. You just grew up, thought haphazardly.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Conrod: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2022
omenkaLives:

Onye eriri eri.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by omenkaLives(m): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You only grew up omenkalives. The more you whined, the more you collected. At a point, non of your known monikers could operate freely here. You just grew up, thought haphazardly.
As avowed by an ipob youth. Age to age, still the same.

Bottom line, stop whining Patrick. smiley

Bye.

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by omenkaLives(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2022
Emergingnation3:
This is the dumbest post I've ever come across.. As if Great Igbo Race even know you exist...
See the human being(?) talking about a post being dumb. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2022
omenkaLives:
As avowed by an ipob youth. Age to age, still the same.

Bottom line, stop whining Patrick. smiley

Bye.
Spongy Omenkalives grin

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2022
omenkaLives:
See the human being(?) talking about a post being dumb. cheesy
Always remember you can never be Yoruba. You were born minority and an endangered species. Just don't ever forget that.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by techWriter3: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2022
give a lifestyle
Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by izac82: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2022
these guys really brought us down low. It is pity cry

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by BSsniffer: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2022
Nyamiris are a stupid bunch...... like Putin cares about some Congo niggers on a barren land that lacks crude oil.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by KosiGee(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2022
jmoore:

Myopic!! There are hundreds of comments on Facebook page. I posted just few.

Secondly, call them IPOB. That's their identity. They don't represent Igbo but Ipob.

Every Emeka, Uche and Iyke with a smart phone can post anything online. Those illiterates don’t represent Igbos.
I’m sure most of them can’t locate Russia and Ukraine on the world map.

Sane Igbos ignore them. Non Igbos pick on their jibberish to create some comic relief.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Gives Conditions To Support Atiku’s Presidential Ambition / If PDP Picks Okowa, They Have Lost Support Of Wike, Makinde And Fayose / Asari Dokubo In Traditional Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.