Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra (1770 Views)

Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos / 1600 Members Dump APC In Edo / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Conrod: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2022
KosiGee:

Every Emeka, Uche and Iyke with a smart phone can post anything online. Those illiterates don’t represent Igbos.
I’m sure most of them can’t locate Russia and Ukraine on the world map.

Sane Igbos ignore them. Non Igbos pick on their jibberish to create some comic relief.
We hear,... prof of igbo matters.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Ojiofor: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2022
Igbos does not know that Nigeria doesn't fall under Russia sphere of influence where they can come in and tear the country apart.
Only UK can do that and Putin knows that.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by omenkaLives(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2022
Conrod:
Onye eriri eri.
Nice surname you got there. Congrats. smiley

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by bomb24: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2022
izac82:
these guys really brought us down low. It is pity cry

It is a pity indeed.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Tingotoe: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
I don't even know how to start laughing. One of them even spelt Putin as 'puting'.Ahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Tingotoe: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
udele1:
Shameless bingo's. So putting will force SE and SS Nigeria to become one country.
Putting can declare Biafra grin
Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by ProudImolite: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Armaggedon:
Igbos are now so important that two Igbo comments on Facebook is worth creating a thread.
Igbo is the air Nigerians breathe

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by cazchi: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
ProudImolite:

Louder!

They cannot do without the Igbos and her relatives.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Proudlyomonna: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
KosiGee:

Every Emeka, Uche and Iyke with a smart phone can post anything online. Those illiterates don’t represent Igbos.

Sane Igbos ignore them. Non Igbos pick on their jibberish to create some comic relief.

They have sold out their Igboness for something strange, something anti Igbo.
Ipob is anti Igbo to the core.
Imagine an Igboman thinking Putin can give Igbo Biafra �
Igbos are known to be very intelligent not all this incoherent ipob gibberish �.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
omenkaLives:
As avowed by an ipob youth. Age to age, still the same.

Bottom line, stop whining Patrick. smiley

Bye.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

posting disgusting picture
Rule 5
Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
I don't like Igbos just as much as they dont like me. You dont see me whining about Igbos hating me, but I see Igbos everyday whining about me returning the favour. That's petty you know.

Y'all should be men enough to take the shit you give others and stop grumbling like little sissies.

That said, igbos are Igbos, ipob dummies are ipob dummies. Get the drift? cool
[/s]
trash
nobody cares about your love.
love your Benue people first by supporting them instead of Fulani herdsmen killing them
Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by shortIGBOman: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
omenkaLives:
This is how the mind of a typical ipob yoot works.

Just imagine the comment below. If one tells you there are human species who are dumber than a bedridden mole rat, best believe that. cool

When I always tell you people that, IPOB and their SYMPERTISERS are brainless, you thought I was joking. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by jmoore(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
KosiGee:

They are IPOB members. Rochas called IPOB members illiterates and you have confirmed it too by calling them illiterates.

I never said IPOB represents Igbo people.

Sane Igbo people should expose IPOB members. It's ridiculous to assume Igbo person cannot mock IPOB.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by pquaver(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonexisting:
You don't like Igbos but you will use your alternate accounts to beg in giveaway threads by Igbos in this place. Be deceiving yourself.

He is saying the truth at least if we don't like someone we should not expect the person to like us back... But our people expect to hate u and still tell u how to relate with them.. It doesn't work that way. Just for example most of us hate Buhari's and still cry he doesn't favour us.. In which world do u favour who hates u to death? Am not saying u should not hate it ur right to hate but when others exercise their right to hate u back don't complain

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Emergingnation3(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
ProudImolite:
I beg help me tell them oo..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by jmoore(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2022
No be only Putin go declare Biafra both kim jong of North Korea

Radarada

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by Chipink(f): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Conrod:
Onye eriri eri.
That guy is yoruba
Re: IPOB Members Dump Trump, Adopt Putin To Declare Biafra by MasterJayJay: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
When IPOB supports you, your failure has just begun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Reason We're Facing Insecurity In North - Alhaji Shehu Cries / Please Which South East State Is Closer To Enugu Capital City / Tinubu To Attend Only Town Hall Meetings, Not Campaign Rallies – PCC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.