Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits (3872 Views)

Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us / Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by GardenOfGod(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2022
Kebbi Govt Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits

Thirteen schoolgirls of the Federal Government College Birnin Yauri in Kebbi State were reported to have been forcefully married to bandits who abducted them eight months ago.

Sources revealed that the girls were forcefully married to the bandits early last week as the negotiation between Kebbi State Government and the bandits on how to rescue them did not yield positive results.

Speaking to The PUNCH, one of the parents of the girls, Mr. Odidika Solomon, said, “I really heard that the bandits have forcefully married our daughters but I cannot confirm this, although my daughter is still in captivity.”

The Special Adviser to Governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State, Malam Yahaya Sarki told The PUNCH that the state government was not aware of the sad development.

Sarki stressed that he heard the news about the marriage over BBC Hausa Service and also saw the story on the Daily Trust online.

“We are not aware of the marriage but I read the story on Daily Trust online and I also heard the news from BBC Hausa in the evening of today Monday,” he said.

The bandits have kidnapped over 80 students and the Vice Principal at the Federal Government College Birnin Yauri in kebbi state in August last year where they released all of them except 13 girls and a boy.
The Punch

Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by walemoney007(m): 8:58am On Feb 22, 2022
So kidnappers don reach Kebbi state too? shocked

I do think Kebbi state is the safest state in the North West, and one of the safest in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by TooMuchStuff: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2022
Those not released are likely CHRISTIANS

Jihadists always like Jews or Christians to be subdued.

So says the Qur'an in Suratul 47: 4.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2022
All they think all their lives is marriage,
Imagine them thinking of 10 virgin after death.
Should I say Lord Lugard hurt us so much in Nigeria.............

6 Likes

Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by DoggoneDogg: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by Sucre6: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2022
This reminds me of the cheat code in Grand theft auto OurGodGivingRightToBearArms if only this could be replicated in real life, lemme see the nincompoop that will claim monopoly of violence, I will blow your goddam brain off before you know what hit you, stupid and idiotic terrorist angry

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by 9jayes: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2022
Always denying

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by seunaj: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2022
Bandits kept 13 girls for 8 months and you are here denying that they have been married off. They have been raping the girls for 8 months and a number of them must be carrying their rapists unborn kids by now. I pray that God will console the parents, I can only imagine the trauma that must be passing through.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by Stevenson20: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2022
Religion of Piss grin

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2022
angry Nigerians and Fake News are like.......

Police & Bribe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by WhiteAngels001(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2022
Naija which way

Check my signature for cheap iPhone 6 PLUS deal
Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by rave1049: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2022
Ask the girls not the Government

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by DropsMic(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Their problem
Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by pvicky(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
KingKDP:
Afterall it’s the government of the north for the north. It’s a family business.

North is peaceful, our dear President is doing well. We want him for another 8 years or better still Tinubu..

What is Amazon KDP (Kindle Publishing)?

Kindle Direct Publishing (kdp) is Amazon's book-publishing technology, which allows you to self-publish a book online and sell it as an eBook or print-on-demand book to readers.

Authors can directly upload their book files for eBooks, which will show in the Kindle store as an eBook that readers can purchase and download immediately.

How do you make money from this?

You can make money by publishing books on Amazon KDP… The good news is that with my Amazon KDP profit system, you don’t need to be a writer to start making money on Amazon… I’ll guide you through the whole process till you make your first $$ which shouldn’t pass 3 days max after implementing my system.

This is what I’m offering you

1. Creation of account (Amazon KDP)
2. Getting books (Free for life)
3. Cover design
4. Uploading and setting up your payment system.
This alone will give you nothing less than $800 monthly.

The screenshot you are seeing there is just February so far. I have been running this business for a more than 3 years and I can say my experience is top notch. You can make your research by yourself before sending me a message.

What’s=App ‪ ‪0 904  019 95 1 8‬
I don't mean to insult you. You sure say you dey really make money for Amazon Kindle Publishing. Because in every news trend you keep on advertising...

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by dobnina(f): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Muyiwa321:
see below
This guy is a scammer. Be careful
Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by Passionate888: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Buhari sef
Re: Kebbi Denies 13 Abducted Schoolgirls' Marriage To Bandits by flipboss(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
All they think all their lives is marriage,
Imagine them thinking of 10 virgin after death.
Should I say Lord Lugard hurt us so much in Nigeria.............
So much bro! So much to have forced this contrapment called Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Does Nigeria Have Any Allies In Africa?? / Deep Web Enterprise / Apostle Omotosho Tope Releases Shocking Prophecy About Nigeria, Buhari, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.