Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Help: What Can I Do To Help A Friend With Bad Breath/mouth Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: What Can I Do To Help A Friend With Bad Breath/mouth Odour (306 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: What Can I Do To Help A Friend With Bad Breath/mouth Odour by pawesome(m): 11:52am On Feb 22, 2022
Good day everyone
Please there is this friend of mine that has a terrible mouth odour. I want to tell him that he has mouth odour but so also I need to know what and what to tell him to use in other to help with that.

Please, does anyone here knows what and what to do to help with the mouth odour?
Re: Help: What Can I Do To Help A Friend With Bad Breath/mouth Odour by bibianna(f): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2022
Give the person bitter cola and tell him/ her the health benefits of it. It will do the magic!
Re: Help: What Can I Do To Help A Friend With Bad Breath/mouth Odour by silibaba: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2022

Tell him to Use hypo to wash his tongue until it becomes reddish instead of whitish in colour.

He should also make sure not to swallow it.

Thank me latter.

This is no joke please.
Re: Help: What Can I Do To Help A Friend With Bad Breath/mouth Odour by Romanoff(f): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
You just have to be honest with the person.

Most people don't know how to brush well, they use less than a minute to brush and don't even brush the inner teeth properly.

Some don't wash their tongue or don't even know how to wash it.

Some use the excuse of having a poor gag reflex to avoid washing their tongue.

All these can cause mouth odour.

First ensure your friend brushes well, of he or she does, then they should see a dentist for proper management of Halitosis (Mouth odour).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lose MAD Weight By Just Doing This Easy Work Out For 30 Mins / Panda Paracetamol / Snakebite Victims Flood Hospitals As Cost Of Anti-venom Drug Soars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.