Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges (4520 Views)

Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri / Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by JEWELofHELL666: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Fresh Video Evidence of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsMC-41M0cY

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by Emdexs: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hnnnmm
Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Why is he sounding that way tho.. undecided
I don't see that as a valid reason to come into the conclusion that he ain't mentally ok tho.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by helinues: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na politics some people are playing with so much bitterness.. Where there is life after the election.

Issa okay, some people go learn in a hard way

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by Frigga13: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Tinubu keep fvxking with his soul.. we’ve seen his videos falling and his aids rushing to assist.

But that’s not an excuse.. he’s healthy.

Tinubu Must contest..
No excuses
No twist of Yoruba narratives

Contest he must.

Yoruba go wake in 2024 ..

Madman Dey always feel say Na others Dey mad

Some will learn in hard way.. eyes go clear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by drmuchin: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bubu Pro Max 5G loading

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by tutudesz: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Reno should tell us about Atiku mental health too undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by kmaster007: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Una don start... Naso Una say buhari nah jubril of Sudan...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by omenkaLives(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Reno the brain fart. Watched the video to the end and noticed absolutely nothing unusual.

You say the man points to an "unseen person", and I ask, is the camera filming in the direction to which the man pointed? Or is there something wrong with someone merely pointing at an object you cant see due to camera angle?

I'm sure he knows the people for whose consumption he made the post, and they sure will fall in line. Tomorrow, he'd tell them their sister is bald and ugly and they'd turn enemies again, after which he'd drop another idiotic post like this to whip them in line.

Dude's going bananas over BAT already. cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by JOemmy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
I can bet that the military will definitely overthrow tinibu if he manages to manipulate and bulldoze his way to aso rock all indications clearly shows the military cabals that have been running things in nigeria don't like him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by History555: 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Old age is making him talk slowly and forgets some words but still 1million times better than buhari. At least tinubu can express himself without reading from paper unlike buhari that even with paper will still be reading rubbish
Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by GreatAxeMan: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
I am not pro PDP, but anti Nigeria, so Reno Omokri means nothing to me.
But I enjoy watching these animals disgrace themselves publicly.
It's better entertainment than anything Nollywood will ever be capable of producing.

helinues:
Na politics some people are playing with so much bitterness.. Where there is life after the election.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by November1857(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
History555:
Old age is making him talk slowly and forgets some words but still 1million times better than buhari. At least tinubu can express himself without reading from paper unlike buhari that even with paper will still be reading rubbish
Lol ! 1million times better than Buhari ke. undecided

But Buhari never pee poo on his body now.. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by Bastardlyrich: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
helinues:

Do you remain 2015,were kowards betrayed the hero of democracy and the most celebrated nigerian politian alive who is from the richest bravest and strongest black tribe on Earth.
Who play bitter and tribalism politics like Yorobadd kowwards.
You even claim igbos will never rule these country.
Mr Man you and those your kowardly tribe can't do anything.
If anything happens as and se will team up and send those backstabbetrs, thievess, betrayass, rituallist, pretenderss, propagandist to Benin and share the lands.
Foolanis will be too glad to have ogbomosho for their livestock grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
helinues:

Yes some people will learn the hard way.
When monkeys were running upandan calling his boss jonadaf.t, otuoke drun.kard, jona.dull, jonad.og, and even made a coffin for him while alive, it was all fun.
Reno is a politician and you don't expect him to market the opposition flaws. Monkeys go wail Taya.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
November1857:

Tinubu ugly I swear. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by IDeyNL: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
I'm not a Tinubu supporter but this video means nothing and shows nothing about declining health.

It could be someone else was saying those prompts that wasn't in the original video just to make it seem he was been prompted to say them.

Reno should get a life and be serious.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by OneCorner: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
This man never pass Apc primaries and he’s already the bone of contention for everyone

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by jlinkd78(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Noted
Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by CharlotteFlair: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
IDeyNL:
I'm not a Tinubu supporter but this video means nothing and shows nothing about declining health.

It could be someone else was saying those prompts that wasn't in the original video just to make it seem he was been prompted to say them.

Reno should get a life and be serious.
You are either blind or under the influence of Colorado. Even when Reno simplified everything for you with texts, you still don't see.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by CharlotteFlair: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
OneCorner:
This man never pass Apc primaries and he’s already the bone of contention for everyone
He jumped out before the others when campaings have not started. He earned the right to be scrutinized by everyone.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by Indianan: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
A pity for the old man
Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
November1857:

Tot you people said buhari is dead...
Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by Wazobia2216: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
[quote author=JEWELofHELL666 post=110444998][/quote]
Reno Omokri, this is wrong timing.

Appealing through words no dey work for Nigeria!

Even his zombies knows but only cares for his money!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by OneCorner: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
He jumped out before the others when campaings have not started. He earned the right to be scrutinized by everyone.
So he has to wait for some people before making his ambition known
Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by History555: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
November1857:

Tinubu is still better. Even though i know he is wasting his time. Nobody will hand over to a powerful man. Ibb did not, obj was considered weak by the north in 1999, umya was not, jona was not. Even tinubu will neva make a powerful man gov of lagos. Even ceos don't hand over to a powerful man
Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by huptin(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
I don't like Tinubu O, but what this video does is to show Reno's mental decline.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by chival(f): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
I do not support Tinubu and I don't think he is the president Nigeria needs, but this video proves nothing. Reno is just reaching.
Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by Difrent: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I am not pro PDP, but anti Nigeria,

tongue
Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by Ekundayo7574(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mumu
Re: BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges by roundman: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
I didn't see anything strange in that video....Reno is just being childish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge / INEC CHAIRMAN In Closed Door Meeting. Delays Collation;may Cancel Elections. / Sss Parades Ume Umanah For Impersonating North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.