Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Am Proud Of You Baby’, Adedimeji Lateef Hails His Wife, Mo Bimpe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Proud Of You Baby’, Adedimeji Lateef Hails His Wife, Mo Bimpe (766 Views)

Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) / Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) / I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Proud Of You Baby’, Adedimeji Lateef Hails His Wife, Mo Bimpe by Larigist(f): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
I am proud of you baby’, Adedimeji Lateef hails his wife, Mo Bimpe.

Nollywood actor, Adedimeji Lateef has showered praises on his wife, Adebimpe Oyebade.

The actor who got married in December, 2021 has never ceases to publicly profess his love for how woman.

Adedimeji has showered love on Mo Bimpe as she bags an endorsement deal.

Taking to his Instagram page, Lateef noted how proud he was of his wife.

Calling her several pet names, he rejoiced with her for her career growth.

Click on the link below to continue
������������

https://larigist.com/i-am-proud-of-you-baby-adedimeji-lateef-hails-his-wife-mo-bimpe/

Re: I Am Proud Of You Baby’, Adedimeji Lateef Hails His Wife, Mo Bimpe by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Happy long lasting marriage to them.
Re: I Am Proud Of You Baby’, Adedimeji Lateef Hails His Wife, Mo Bimpe by Larigist(f): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Happy long lasting marriage to them.
Re: I Am Proud Of You Baby’, Adedimeji Lateef Hails His Wife, Mo Bimpe by Slimboozz(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dis lateef no fine shef grin grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Album Love Damini & Song "Last Last" Losses Grammy Awards In Best Glob / See Video On How Rapper AKA Was Shot Dead / Watch When Mohbad Crying On The Hospital Bed Because Zinoleesky Set Him Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.