Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Basscomm Online Test Notification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Basscomm Online Test Notification (1375 Views)

Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Oando Test Notification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basscomm Online Test Notification by nickodu(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2007
hi landers just recieved this mail 4rm basscomm. pls does any know what 2 expect

Dear Applicant,
This is to inform you that our online test is starting by 3:00pm on 3rd August, 2007 and ends by 11:59pm on 4th August, 2007.
The link to the online test will be sent to you shortly before the period of the test.
Note that you will need your reference number to access the online test.
Best regards,
HRM BASSCOMM
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by omola(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2007
I got the same message too,and keeps wondering what the whole stuffs would look like,anybody in the house who has any ideas should please assist with any useful information.
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by madcobra(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2007
please can you let me no the web site
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by tete(f): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2007
Hello peeps, basscomm invited me too. They said I need a reference number to access the online test. Please has anyone gotten a reference number? and if yes how? I did not receive any when I applied. Thanks

The website addy is www.basscommng.com
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by michael1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2007
please landers,

i got the mail as well but i cant remember been given a reference number,cos while the page that says you have successfully completed the application was about to come up, there was an error sort of, please if anyone has the reference or an ideal kindly help. my mail add is smjabagun@yahoo.com
thank you
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by drewluv1(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2007
try again, i belive they hadproblem with their site and is rectified.
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by nickodu(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2007
hi i was given a number when i registered, i guess if u dont have it maybe u try registering again. wish u luck and the lords blessings
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by yhemmi(f): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2007
I got the same email, and also had the same problem about not having a ref no, I sent a reply asking 4 the ref no, and i was told to fill the online form again. I still didnt get the ref no, so i sent another mail. They sent my sef no to me this morning. You should probably do the same thing if u r interested in writing the test. Good luck to guys during the test. takkia.
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by nonnamisa: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2007
pls if you did not receive a text message from them but have a refernce number, can you take part in the test?
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by drewluv1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2007
How? [td][/td]
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by towmee: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2007
I have a reference no but was not invited. Could we pls have this link so we can also write the test.
Thanks.
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by jameh: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2007
Please if you know the link before the test commence you can contact me on 08035817784 or johnabereoje@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by michael1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2007
hi ,
i was sent the mail yesterday and i wrot ethem that i did nt have a ref nos i was later told to re register and iwas later sent the ref nos later in the day.
the prob now is that in the mail they said the test will start by 6pm today and the link will be sent to the respective applicant and up till now i have not gotten any reply from them as regards the link
please does any have the link, pls let me know
thanks
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by segunsam1: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2007
Dear Applicant,
Further to the reasons earlier stated, we had to reschedule the online test again. It is now scheduled to start today by 4:00pm and ends by 11:59pm on 5th August, 2007.
We apologize for all the inconveniences.
Thank for your usual cooperation.
HRM Basscomm
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by Gbasso: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2007
BASSCCOMMMMMMMM, This is 20minutes past 4pm, where is the Link? Hope we are not being taken for a ride? God save Basscomm.
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by nickodu(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2007
Honestly these basscom guy are not straigth forward ppl, how can they be tossing us around since ysterday i have spent all the money on me buying time upon time. god help us
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by Emmyce: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2007
I was wondering about the same thing! If they wont be any test they should let us know so that we dont keep wasting our money!
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by WAPA: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2007
let keep our fingers crossed and wait for the next message.the way to greatness could be somehow rough. I believe all knows that the project is a pioneer oneas regards online test in Nigeria.so we can't expect a perfect arrangement so let try and bear with them for the time being.I myseif is waiting endlessly, may be they are trying to work something nice out
Re: Basscomm Online Test Notification by Gbasso: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2007
Basscomm link code is not going. Shame to basscomm undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided I tink this is a sign of inefficiency in their polocies even before employment, so guys in the house, watch out where youre seeking to go in as an employees.

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank Induction Is Out / Job Opportunity In An Oil And Gas Industry / Bank Phb Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.