Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Npower Batch C2 List - All You Need To Know, Thumbprint Etc. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C2 List - All You Need To Know, Thumbprint Etc. (543 Views)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower Batch C2 List - All You Need To Know, Thumbprint Etc. by khristoplast(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates for biometric Verification is Out
The good news now is that NASIMS management has announced Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates for biometric Verification. With this information, all prospective candidates who are waiting for the Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates Names are to login to their dashboard and check if they are among those shortlisted for the N-power Batch C Stream 2.
Kindly proceed to any cyber cafe nearest to you and get your fingers captured successfully for the next stage. All other information is made available in your Nasims Profile.
Re: Npower Batch C2 List - All You Need To Know, Thumbprint Etc. by wallexbaba(m): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hello, pls I relocated from my local Government of residence already but within the same state...., How do I change my local Government of residence to the present one
Re: Npower Batch C2 List - All You Need To Know, Thumbprint Etc. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ibadan, Oyo and environ contact us for your Biometric and verification issues. We are good at what we do with Fast internet service and swift registration process. Kindly call or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero.

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We convert airtime to cash
We carry out TV subscription
We pay bills and More...

Whatsapp: zero eight zero four four zero eight three two two zero.

(1) (Reply)

Female Teacher Wanted Urgently / What They Didn't Want You To Know About Amazon Kdp / Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.