Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Most Important Question To Answer If You Want To Make Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Most Important Question To Answer If You Want To Make Money. (119 Views)

Hello Very Important Question Zenith Bank Or Wema / The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur / The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Question To Answer If You Want To Make Money. by Gideon33967(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Is money really important?

90% of the things we do is connected to money.

I mean, once you are born, you are groomed to grow and make
money.

You go to primary school For some of us, we wanted medicine, law or those professional
courses so that we can get a job easily and make lots of money.

You see, the only thing that the Bible equates to the level o God is
Money. You cannot serve two masters; God and Money(Mammon:
Covetousness)

Money is very important. Lol, do I even need to say that?

If you can, settle the issue of money while you are young.

You will be able to fulfil purpose then. You will be able to help lots of
persons then.

You should know that, you can never help the poor by being one of
them.

The most important thing to making money is your why.

Most people are concerned with the how.

Emmanuel, how can I make money?

First, why do you really need to make money?

Once you answer your why, the how will be easy.

If your why is not strong, no matter the how, you will give up soon.

connect with me on whatsapp to get more valuable contents like this
https:///3v0iJl2

(1) (Reply)

Ecuador: Agricultural Drones Spearhead Sustainable Andean Farming / I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker In / Where Is The Money Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.