Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Remedies For HIV Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remedies For HIV Cure (340 Views)

Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. / Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remedies For HIV Cure by adedehinbo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
A little but big tip for anyone who is tested hiv positive,i will make it short but it's left to whoever believes or not.
A simple but tested and trusted tip that will make you negative is this,
Just get get a thumb full of ginger and garlic with two bag of lipton tea
How to prepare: cut the ginger and garlic into a tiny piece,boil it with water for 5minutes,add 2bag of lipton and drink the water. give this to a positive person in every 4days for 3-4 months,after then go back and run a test. You will thank me later.
Note: this remedies had been tested and trusted and doesn't have any side effect. Kindly notify if it works to save life,i have done mine

(1) (Reply)

Are you sick and need help? / Social Anxiety Disorder Or Social Phobia / Help My Sister Have Blood Clot In Her Heart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.