Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula (22326 Views)

APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Cryofigbos: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Will SW now swap between VP and President? I pity some people whom fairness and equity does not exist in their own dictionary.

Do you notice who made this announcement? It's Elrufai who has been a consultant on how to unseat the Lagos godfather, am sure this announcement wasn't meant to be in Tinubu's favour.

grin grin grin......your tears is all I want...kindergarten permutations from igbos dis days is just hilarious

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Zorn: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
In Bumi we trust

One man in Lagos can not dictate for apc

Dem no wise, a northern Muslim as National Chairman means a Christian south president

Buhari schooled druggie on this in 2015 and would do it again
Buhari knows it's wrong for him to support a South westerner while still having a South westerner as vice, speaker house of representatives. So many ministers and other appointments. The Yorubas are just very greedy.
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by nograv: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ahh Nigeria truly is broken..

As soon as the election is over only a permanent northern office will remain cheesy
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Lightorder: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Tomorrow, those at advantaged position would start shouting that it is not constitutional
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by MikoB: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
And who said it wasn't going to south before

But the reality is that we know the south it's going to because your god has already revealed fulanis always make objection when it's about Yoruba presidency
You are such a coconut head, all your life is about hating a tribe that has been blessed by God, as long as there is democracy in place Yorubas will dominate you know why because democracy is a tool used by the most educated in an environment or community for their own advantage and guess which tribe is the most educated and sophisticated in the country? your is as good as mine I am not suppose to be doing this but for the hatred you have for my tribe, we need to put the bigots like you in the place they belong, you can't even survive without coming to a forum created by a yoruba guy, can you see your low life! I am not a tribal bigot, but can't be reading how much you hate my tribe and I will keep quite, let me enlighten you a bit, 1999,it was obasanjo a yoruba man, 2007, it was obasanjo that gave you guys yardua, when yardua was sick, it was the same Yorubas spearheaded by obasanjo that made it possible for him (Good luck) to become acting president, eventually in 2011,it was yoruba sophisticated press that made him president,after getting there he turned against the Yorubas with the excuse that, the Yorubas rejected the speakership, and the rest is story, you know what happened after in 2015,jagaban the Yoruba man spearheaded his removal, again the Yorubas facilitated the presidency of buhari, and I am telling you now the Yorubas will be president in 2023,if you are not comfortable with it, I can send you a schengen invitation letter, as long as you are not a minor or a criminal.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Taiggarr: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
APC on the brink of total collapse

Like in 2014.....

Mumu IPOB/PDP Urchin!
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Sunnyja: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
shinealight:

Have you ever thought about how the Abiola/Kingibe ticket (two Muslims) of SDP managed to win the election declared the most peaceful and transparent in the history of Nigeria? No one cares a hoot about how you worship your Creator and how you intend to find your way to heaven. People are more concerned about how to put food on the table for their families!
You should understand that the nation was more United then than now. Our fault lines has never been this exposed and as such RELIGION will continue to play a greater role now than before. If in 2015, no party could produce a Muslim- Muslim ticket or a Christian- Christian ticket why do you think it will be possible in 2023 or even 2027?
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by techWriter3: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Good
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Clinton4441: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
Just go ahead and pour out your hatred with your full chest without trying to sound innocent. As a born hypocrite,you always see Igbos hatred on Yorubas but suddenly turn blind when your people are hating.
Your analysis should be remanded in the dungeon of trash where it belongs. What parameter do you use to measure civilization and education? You claim educated but watch helplessly as the North dictate the tunes of politics in the country.
You keep spewing Obasanjo did this,Yorubas did that as if you ever did anything unilaterally without sabotaging southern interest by asslicking the North to get an infinitesimal favour.

Obasanjo could not have been anything if it doesn't serve Northern interest. Just stop beating your chest when you hardly win any Yoruba state,including your almighty Lagos by Landslide.
You are a born traitor,the south south and southeast knows that. So just shut your trap.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by History555: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
MikoB:

You are such a coconut head, all your life is about hating a tribe that has been blessed by God, as long as there is democracy in place Yorubas will dominate you know why because democracy is a tool used by the most educated in an environment or community for their own advantage and guess which tribe is the most educated and sophisticated in the country? your is as good as mine I am not suppose to be doing this but for the hatred you have for my tribe, we need to put the bigots like you in the place they belong, you can't even survive without coming to a forum created by a yoruba guy, can you see your low life! I am not a tribal bigot, but can't be reading how much you hate my tribe and I will keep quite, let me enlighten you a bit, 1999,it was obasanjo a yoruba man, 2007, it was obasanjo that gave you guys yardua, when yardua was sick, it was the same Yorubas spearheaded by obasanjo that made it possible for him (Good luck) to become acting president, eventually in 2011,it was yoruba sophisticated press that made him president,after getting there he turned against the Yorubas with the excuse that, the Yorubas rejected the speakership, and the rest is story, you know what happened after in 2015,jagaban the Yoruba man spearheaded his removal, again the Yorubas facilitated the presidency of buhari, and I am telling you now the Yorubas will be president in 2023,if you are not comfortable with it, I can send you a schengen invitation letter, as long as you are not a minor or a criminal.

U don't matter in the scheme of things. Only buhari can decide whom he wants to replace him. Just as tinubu decides who governs lagos

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Boby89: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
In Bumi we trust

Dem no wise, a northern Muslim as National Chairman means a Christian south president

Your own political sentiment is too open, always display your political ingnoran. I dey thank you ooo.
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by oluwaahmed: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
seunmsg:

By this zoning, APC presidential ticket will go to the south and guess what, Asiwaju will contest.

On our part, we’ve won the first round in APC again the wishes of some of you. So, you better start promoting your candidate and leave Asiwaju alone. Everything is going according to plan so it’s better you face your own candidate.

Thiéfnubu will be president of NURTW & RTEAN lahos chapter after 2033. Nigeria will maintain the balance of Muslim to Christian president and thìefnubu cannot thwart it. You better concentrate on making more money at your bus stop because all those rubbish oppression on keke and okada will stop after 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by equity1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
In Bumi we trust

The rotation is between North and South not Muslim and Christian
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Injera(f): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
MikoB:

That ibos have a platform to spew hate against Yoruba is still due to Yoruba magnanimity. An ibo owned platform will not permit half of what they do on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by tnerro1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Copy copy APC , same thing PDP did
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by BlazinGlory40: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
babatunx:
Lol... SE still waiting for the ticket to be delivered at their doorstep...

The wailing is about to enter another gear grin

Relax bro! The way they will micro zone the NWC offices isn’t how they will do for the presidential ticket. It would be open to all to try their luck
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by shinealight(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sunnyja:
You should understand that the nation was more United then than now. Our fault lines has never been this exposed and as such RELIGION will continue to play a greater role now than before. If in 2015, no party could produce a Muslim- Muslim ticket or a Christian- Christian ticket why do you think it will be possible in 2023 or even 2027?

It happened before and it can and will happen again. Who cares what religion people are practising….particularly in Yorubaland.
For example, Tinubu’s wife (mother to his children) is a staunch Christian….even conducts Services in a Church. At least two governors of Lagos State he helped to install are Christians. The people can see that he’s not one of those fanatics. I believe the majority will trust him on the issue of religion!
In the North (Kaduna State) El Rufai and his Deputy are both Muslims….they still won their elections!

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Omoodua007: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
shinealight:

It happened before and it can and will happen again. Who cares what religion people are practising….particularly in Yorubaland.
For example, Tinubu’s wife (mother to his children) is a staunch Christian….even conducts Services in a Church. At least two governors of Lagos State he helped to install are Christians. The people can see that he’s not one of those fanatics. I believe the majority will trust him on the issue of religion!
In the North (Kaduna State) El Rufai and his Deputy are both Muslims….they still won their elections!

No one is saying Tinubu is a bigot
It will be tough to get a Muslim Muslim ticket
Not impossible but tougher

Let Lagos also present a Christain deputy under Sanwo olu to prove religion doesn’t matter
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Sannisege: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah but not to Tinubu
Your father has no say in this
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Sannisege: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Spandau:

Last time I checked, consulting or consultations and meetings with 'those that matter' does not guarantee presidency. Ask Atiku.
Yes cos Atiku consulted with losers in SE. we saw one of them old igbos crying on Atiku's shoulders.
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Truthisunique2: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
equity1:
The rotation is between North and South not Muslim and Christian
Tinubu said this in 2015 that north and south is all that matters

Buhari rebuked him that it must be Christian south
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

Get a real job and stop polluting NL.
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by shinealight(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omoodua007:

No one is saying Tinubu is a bigot
It will be tough to get a Muslim Muslim ticket
Not impossible but tougher

Let Lagos also present a Christain deputy under Sanwo olu to prove religion doesn’t matter

David Mark and Ekweremadu ruled the waves in the National Assembly where there were so many Muslims, for so many years without any problems. Even Gbajabiamila and his Deputy in the House of Reps are both Muslims. It’s not that balancing on the basis of Religion doesn’t matter, but it’s not critical for most people!
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by fyneguy: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tinubu said this in 2015 that north and south is all that matters

Buhari rebuked him that it must be Christian south

Buhari did not rebuke him. Buhari only exercised his right to choose his VP.

This one is an elective position, which is not in his place to determine. It's up to delegates to choose.
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Omoodua007: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
shinealight:

David Mark and Ekweremadu ruled the waves in the National Assembly where there were so many Muslims, for so many years without any problems. Even Gbajabiamila and his Deputy in the House of Reps are both Muslims. It’s not that balancing on the basis of Religion doesn’t matter, but it’s not critical for most people!

No problem he can contest senate and get a Muslim deputy
If Lagos , allows a Christian deputy with Sanwo olu and let’s a Christian succeed him and sane thing in oyo & Ogun then Tinubu is free to field Muslim/Muslim
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by bluecircle470: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
In Bumi we trust

According to your own local reasoning
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by amuwo1980: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
That’s aboki and afonja continue their rape of nigeria
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by shinealight(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omoodua007:

No problem he can contest senate and get a Muslim deputy
If Lagos , allows a Christian deputy with Sanwo olu and let’s a Christian succeed him and sane thing in oyo & Ogun then Tinubu is free to field Muslim/Muslim

Honestly, a people truly deserve whatever sh!t they find themselves in. Just imagine the inconsequential considerations that are being put on the front burner in the 21st century task of nation-building. Is it any wonder that the whole country is in virtual darkness? No jobs for graduates, dollar equates to 500 Naira and people are talking about Religion in choosing who governs them!
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Omoodua007: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
shinealight:

Honestly, a people truly deserve whatever sh!t they find themselves in. Just imagine the inconsequential considerations that are being put on the front burner in the 21st century task of nation-building. Is it any wonder that the whole country is in virtual darkness? No jobs for graduates, dollar equates to 500 Naira and people are talking about Religion in choosing who governs them!

For some reason your not okay with Christian deputies for Christian governors despite same language but you want a multiethnic nation to vote Muslim Muslim ticket smh
Unless BAT gets a Christian northern VP
He should forget about same faith ticket
I trust the owners of Nigeria to step in like they did 2015 when they see a same faith ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) / Edo Election: Gani Audu Votes / Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.