Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula (22329 Views)

APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by penceman(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Its that simple!
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by shinealight(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omoodua007:

For some reason your not okay with Christian deputies for Christian governors despite same language but you want a multiethnic nation to vote Muslim Muslim ticket smh
Unless BAT gets a Christian northern VP
He should forget about same faith ticket
I trust the owners of Nigeria to step in like they did 2015 when they see a same faith ticket

….Owners of Nigeria? Have they given you light in your homes? Have they provided the basic necessities of life for your family?
So, where is your individuality? If each person expresses what he feels is right, how can any elitist group claim to be Owners of Nigeria? So, they own your minds too because you allow them to play games with your mind by introducing things like Religion ….the opium of the masses!
Personally, I do not give a sh!t whether two Christians or two Muslims govern Lagos or any other place for that matter! I do not allow third parties to play with my mind…..and the masses should learn to resist this tendency if they ever wish to be Free!

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Omoodua007: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
shinealight:

….Owners of Nigeria? Have they given you light in your homes? Have they provided the basic necessities of life for your family?
So, where is your individuality? If each person expresses what he feels is right, how can any elitist group claim to be Owners of Nigeria? So, they own your minds too because you allow them to play games with your mind by introducing things like Religion ….the opium of the masses!
Personally, I do not give a sh!t whether two Christians or two Muslims govern Lagos or any other place for that matter! I do not allow third parties to play with my mind…..and the masses should learn to resist this tendency if they ever wish to be Free!

Your entitled to wanting same faith ticket
But the reality of Nigeria’s presidency is it’s a balance og both faiths Nigeria is even 50% Muslim & Christain
So it’s equity we are asking for
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by MikoB: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Injera:

That ibos have a platform to spew hate against Yoruba is still due to Yoruba magnanimity. An ibo owned platform will not permit half of what they do on nairaland.

You can imagine, I understand what you are saying, but you know its part of unexposure that is affecting some of them, the real civilised igbos are not myopic like that, I have them as friends too. They have not sat down to ask themselves this simple question, why is the south west just a region out of 6 regions in the country, that is so powerful and tormenting them in their dreams, if not for sound education

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by shinealight(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omoodua007:

Your entitled to wanting same faith ticket
But the reality of Nigeria’s presidency is it’s a balance og both faiths Nigeria is even 50% Muslim & Christain
So it’s equity we are asking for

…..that’s what your so-called Owners of Nigeria have fed the masses with. Remember, Religion they say is the opium of the masses. You are allowing them to play with your minds….hence they manipulate even your “thoughts”. We are supposed to be ‘human beings with freewill’ for heavens sake not hot-house plants. People should break free in their thinking, in their mindset and put greater emphasis on what improves their lives. So, when the Ownersof Nigeria come to make their noises about Religion next time, you can boldly tell them to Piss Off!
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Gunayo(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
anonimi:

Joblessness and hunger resetting the brains of Bubu's lazy youths? cheesy
l tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by gbengaeed(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Will SW now swap between VP and President? I pity some people whose fairness and equity do not exist in their dictionary.

Do you notice who made this announcement? It's Elrufai who has been a consultant on how to unseat the Lagos godfather, am sure this announcement wasn't meant to be in Tinubu's favour.

Your comment begs for fairness on one hand and demonstrates love for scheming on the other hand. Ride on
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Awesometouch1: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Penguin2:
As long as they take decisions that will make Tinubu urinate more on his Agbada, I’m fine.
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Proudlyomonna: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
seunmsg:

By this zoning, APC presidential ticket will go to the south and guess what, Asiwaju will contest.

On our part, we’ve won the first round in APC again the wishes of some of you. So, you better start promoting your candidate and leave Asiwaju alone. Everything is going according to plan so it’s better you face your own candidate.

Then Tinubu will openly denounce Islam and embrace Christianity �
After doing 8years you want Us to do another 8years of Muslim rule!
Una too greedy angry
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Awesometouch1: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
PHIPEX:
Will SW now swap between VP and President? I pity some people whom fairness and equity does not exist in their own dictionary.

Do you notice who made this announcement? It's Elrufai who has been a consultant on how to unseat the Lagos godfather, am sure this announcement wasn't meant to be in Tinubu's favour.
Exactly
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Awesometouch1: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
IMO, fairness means handing over to a Christian this time since the curent president is a Muslim.
Since they have zoned the presidency to the south by this arrangement, we should be looking at a southern Christian.
Now, in the south there is only one geopolitical zone that hasn't produced the president.
In that same spirit of fairness we should be looking at a president coming from that Zone.
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by ZombieTERROR: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Pls say no to Mpkuru mmirri and cannibalism.

my black forehead friend

opinions of terrorists doesn't count
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

my black forehead friend

opinions of terrorists doesn't count

Yeah you are right for once in your lifetime.
Opinions of delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys who are addicted to meth and cannibalism is totally irrelevant when discussing Nigerian politics. They are irrelevant and inconsequential in the scheme of things.
So get back in your IPIG terrorist camp hole and wait for the galant Nigeria Army to come and do his duty.
BYE.
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by PHIPEX(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
gbengaeed:

Your comment begs for fairness on one hand and demonstrates love for scheming on the other hand. Ride on
Not exactly but since Tinubu and PASTOR Osinbajo does not believe in fairness and equity, then perhaps only scheming could make them comply.
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Spandau: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sannisege:
Yes cos Atiku consulted with losers in SE. we saw one of them old igbos crying on Atiku's shoulders.

And who told you he has been consulting with winners? Mark my words, they are all gonna be dumbfounded.
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Donclaracuzo: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
seunmsg:

By this zoning, APC presidential ticket will go to the south and guess what, Asiwaju will contest.

On our part, we’ve won the first round in APC again the wishes of some of you. So, you better start promoting your candidate and leave Asiwaju alone. Everything is going according to plan so it’s better you face your own candidate.

I am ashame of you guys. Thought you were busy calling one poo poo man national leader of a party and yet, can't come close to where party decisions are taken. Yorubas and media wayo!
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by wiseoneking: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
seunmsg:

I laugh at your ignoramus. We can't have a Muslim south president and Muslim north president this time around. Religion is a very sensitive thing now. Remember Tinubu was to be Vp to Buhari and the nation kicked against it, then Buhari later picked his Christian Vp. Are you listening now? If it should be a Muslim south and Christian north, but take a look at this, there is no well known Hausa Fulani Christian popular politician. That's means Hausa Fulani will for the first time in recent history of Nigeria government be missing out because of a Christian northern vp. Isn't that impossible to picture Hausa Fulani acceptance of such equation? Your guess is better than mine. Tinubu option is really at a crossroad and him and even you. The old man would be really frustrated, coupled with his ailing health.

Note their communique: all the posts held by the North in this past years will go to the south and verse versa. Take note, president, Vp, national chairman, Senate etc. I get this and have a little sense with good idea. I pity tinubu.
Moreover, if their decision continue, it favours SE more because they are favoured already.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Gratitudes081(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omoodua007:

For some reason your not okay with Christian deputies for Christian governors despite same language but you want a multiethnic nation to vote Muslim Muslim ticket smh
Unless BAT gets a Christian northern VP
He should forget about same faith ticket
I trust the owners of Nigeria to step in like they did 2015 when they see a same faith ticket

Brother,
In the same South West currently now, Gov. Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State and Gov. Roti I Akeredolu of Ondo state are currently serving with Christian Deputy Governors. Don't forget both Governors are Christians.

Gov. Nasir El-rufai of Kaduna is currently serving with a Muslim Deputy Governor.

As much as Religion is a factor to consider, your analysis doesn't always work.

Its more of geographical difference other than religious difference.

Or you simply have problem with Muslim/Muslim tickets despite Ekiti and Ondo states both running on a Christian/Christian tickets?
I use the South West as a reference since its the same reference you made

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by deji17: 12:47am On Feb 23, 2022
babatunx:
Lol... SE still waiting for the ticket to be delivered at their doorstep...

The wailing is about to enter another gear grin
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Omoodua007: 12:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Gratitudes081:

Brother,
In the same South West currently now, Gov. Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State and Gov. Roti I Akeredolu of Ondo state are currently serving with Christian Deputy Governors. Don't forget both Governors are Christians.

Gov. Nasir El-rufai of Kaduna is currently serving with a Muslim Deputy Governor.

As much as Religion is a factor to consider, your analysis doesn't always work.

Its more of geographical difference other than religious difference.

Or you simply have problem with Muslim/Muslim tickets despite Ekiti and Ondo states both running on a Christian/Christian tickets?
I use the South West as a reference since its the same reference you made
n

Ekiti and Ondo are 85-90% Christian

Nigeria is half and that’s why I said let the governor of Lagos Ogun and oyo and Osun present same faith ticket (all 4 states have both religions represented)so that way Tinubu can present Muslim Muslim to Yoruba non Muslims who are majority of the tribe

And yes I have a problem with Muslim Muslim ticket in a 50% Christian and Muslim country
Also 24 years of Muslim rule cause if he gets the ticket another northern Muslim will take over

The so called Muslim Muslim can’t sail if Yorubas non Muslim majority are not comfortable with it
Especially in light of their schools facings hijab impositions
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by ZombieTERROR: 6:11am On Feb 23, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Yeah you are right for once in your lifetime.
Opinions of delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys who are addicted to meth and cannibalism is totally irrelevant when discussing Nigerian politics. They are irrelevant and inconsequential in the scheme of things.
So get back in your IPIG terrorist camp hole and wait for the galant Nigeria Army to come and do his duty.
BYE.

my black forehead friend

buhari a Muslim cannot hand over to another Muslim
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 6:24am On Feb 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu is consulting widely and meeting those that matter while you’re on Nairaland making noise.
consulting those that will stab him in the back. You are still a kid when it comes to politics. You think we are talking about consulting thugs like MC olomu. The northern Jackals will turn thier back against him at the closing minute. The corruption charges esp the bullion van saga and lekki gate extortion is all over the media. Jagaban case will be like his brother oshiomohle. Dead political carriers
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 6:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Rawtruth1:
All hail the incoming president, Chibuike Amechi. They are clearing the road for him.

IF you doubt it, wait and see. But remember rawtruth said it
Oga this your imagination or dream or hallucination or traunce is dead on arrival. Go back to sleep and wake up in Nov 2023
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by seunmsg(m): 7:15am On Feb 23, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
consulting those that will stab him in the back. You are still a kid when it comes to politics. You think we are talking about consulting thugs like MC olomu. The northern Jackals will turn thier back against him at the closing minute. The corruption charges esp the bullion van saga and lekki gate extortion is all over the media. Jagaban case will be like his brother oshiomohle. Dead political carriers

So, who is your candidate and who has he been consulting?

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Omoodua007:
n

Nigeria is half and that’s why I said let the governor of Lagos Ogun and oyo and Osun present same faith ticket (all 4 states have both religions represented)so that way Tinubu can present Muslim Muslim to Yoruba non Muslims who are majority of the tribe

And yes I have a problem with Muslim Muslim ticket in a 50% Christian and Muslim country
Also 24 years of Muslim rule cause if he gets the ticket another northern Muslim will take over

The so called Muslim Muslim can’t sail if Yorubas non Muslim majority are not comfortable with it
Oga you're a religious fanatic.Thats the truth.so if Christians are the majority they can choose a Christian governor and vice and nothing is wrong with that but if it is muslim then it is wrong.Majority of Lagos indigiene(I think 80% ) are muslim going by your calculation I think Muslims in Lagos can also say they will be the governor and the vice
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by joyandfaith: 8:06am On Feb 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu is consulting widely and meeting those that matter while you’re on Nairaland making noise.

Tinubu consultation with noises from media. Other politicians are also consulting without making noise like BAT. What i know is that Apc candidates will emerge by consensus and Buhari will pick his successor. But i don't think Tinubu is his preferred successor. Tinubu also picked his successor in 2007. He also picked Fashola and Ambode successors through GAC. Buhari will also pick his successor. You just have to pray Buhari pick him.
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Gratitudes081(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2022
Omoodua007:
n

With your analysis then, that means states like Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Lagos who has significant more Muslims than Christians should both have Governors and Deputy Governors to be Muslims too, unless you want to be a religious fanatics that have something against the Muslims.

Back to logic, the entire South West has more Muslims than Christians. Also the North West and North East have much more Muslims Than Christians. These 3 zones have the voting strength to deliver the President in an election compared to the North Central, South South and South East.

Not that, I am in support of a Muslim Muslim ticket, but with your justification of Christian/Christian tickets in Ekiti and Ondo states simply because there are more Christians than Muslims, then Muslim/Muslim ticket can fly in the Presidency.
It might generate noise and outcry initially, but trust me, everything will die down and it will fly because the Major deciders of the Election are predominated by Muslims (SW, NW, NE).
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by 9iceprince(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
In Bumi we trust

One man in Lagos can not dictate for apc

Dem no wise, a northern Muslim as National Chairman means a Christian south president

Buhari schooled druggie on this in 2015 and would do it again

Iyorchia Ayu (PDP chairman) is a Christian from the North, So tell me A Muslim from the South that PDP can field in the upcoming presidential election due to this your permutation..,
Hatred always affect haters sense of reasoning
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2022
seunmsg:

So, who is your candidate and who has he been consulting?
don't let that bother u. Face ur own
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Coolgent(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
APC is a Copy copy party.
They are imitating PDP system forgetting the fact that what in PDP may not work in their party.
Well whatever will make TINUBU to urinate in his agbeda is accepted
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by yomi531(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Vote APC my peopleee. They are the only ones zoning Presidency to the South. I have lost the soft spot I have for PDP coz , they are too scared to challenge the likes of Atiku and tambuwal from contesting. Say no to another hausa/Fulani come 2023. Despite having more of southern governors, the PDP members are still scared of challenging Atiku and co. Na wa ooo
Re: 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula by Omoodua007: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Gratitudes081:

With your analysis then, that means states like Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Lagos who has significant more Muslims than Christians should both have Governors and Deputy Governors to be Muslims too, unless you want to be a religious fanatics that have something against the Muslims.

Back to logic, the entire South West has more Muslims than Christians. Also the North West and North East have much more Muslims Than Christians. These 3 zones have the voting strength to deliver the President in an election compared to the North Central, South South and South East.

Not that, I am in support of a Muslim Muslim ticket, but with your justification of Christian/Christian tickets in Ekiti and Ondo states simply because there are more Christians than Muslims, then Muslim/Muslim ticket can fly in the Presidency.
It might generate noise and outcry initially, but trust me, everything will die down and it will fly because the Major deciders of the Election are predominated by Muslims (SW, NW, NE).

I don’t know the ogogoro your drinking that makes you think there are more Muslims in lagos and Ogun state

Muslim votes alone can’t deliver a Muslim Muslim Ticket
If your referring bacK to MKO Abiola victory if the Yoruba non Muslim majority (Christians/Trad) voted against him he’s not going anywhere

So I don’t know the burea of statistics that makes you think Lagos has more Muslims than Christians

This is the first time I’m hearing such
Lagos is a full Christaindom with 75% Christian population

As for Ogun state it’s a clear Christian majority state
Egba, Yewa, Remo are Christain majority while Ijebu has a sizeable Christain number.

When we examine the traditionalist in Yoruba land too
You will understand Yorubas are a non Muslim majority with 60% - 62% not being Muslims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) / Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.