Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) (25321 Views)

105 ISWAP Fighters And Their Families Surrender (Photos) / 91 Boko Haram Fighters, Families Surrender - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) by HRMK: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2022
obviously,relations of these govt officials were not part of the victims of bokoharam!
Re: 82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) by komekn(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2022
NaijaMutant:
This is a very good development.

They need to be rehabilitated.

The government should move them away from Borno, if possible to the US or UK in order to quicken their rehabilitation.

They need to be well pampered so that they will not have reasons to go back to terrorism.

If an armed robber surrenders to the police, do we tell him to go home relax and didn't be bad boy again. And here is sone money to get you rehabilitated .

UTTER NONSENSE
Re: 82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) by Nkitara: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ipob will tell you the surrendering is audio, meaning no Bokoharam surrendered.

No bad news up South bro, whether repentant terrorist or not. You guys are the ones getting killed daily, you guys are starving. The lives up North don't matter to any southerner anymore like before. For me I love the depopulation going on.
Re: 82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) by usah4(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Nigeria is winning the war, but this issue of "repentant terrorists," they should be executed.

How are they different from the ones killed by troops daily >>> https://salemgists.com/troops-eliminates-several-iswap-bht-terrorists-in-borno-recover-arms-photos/

I strongly believe the children with them won't be anything better.

How sure they have repented completely?. We are moving in circles with this issue of terrorism in Nigeria, we need to start eliminating those who voluntarily kill others on economic or religious grounds

After they've killed thousands of troops just execute this guys.
Re: 82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2022
Nkitara:
No bad news up South bro, whether repentant terrorist or not. You guys are the ones getting killed daily, you guys are starving. The lives up North don't matter to any southerner anymore like before. For me I love the depopulation going on.
Okay Nkita Nkitara.
Re: 82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) by 1831onnne: 4:49am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Okay Nkita Nkitara.
[/s]
Re: 82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) by orisa37: 6:09am On Feb 24, 2022
Good.

NO FIGHT NO WAR.

EVERYONE RETURNS TO STATUS QUO.

NO MORE WASTE.
Re: 82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) by orisa37: 6:23am On Feb 24, 2022
BURAITAI HAS BEEN WASTING GOVERNMENT RESOURCES ON RETRAINING BOKOHARAMS TO NO AVAIL BUT TO STRENGTHEN THE RESOLVE OF THE TERRORISTS TO FOSTER RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY AND SMOOTHEN THE ACHIEVEMENT OF FC-FULANI CONFEDERATE IN NIGERIA.

"DO NOT SAY I DIDN'T WARN THE YORUBAS AND THE IGBOS". I'M A NATIONALIST AND NOT A TRIBALIST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Weapon Of Mass Obstruction By Wole Soyinka / Governor Ahmed Boarding A Commercial Flight At Ilorin Airport (pic) / Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.