Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades (37238 Views)

President Buhari Virtually Commissions 3-Projects In Kano And Kaduna (Photos) / Fashola: Buhari Has Done More Than US Govt In Terms Of Infrastructure / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2022
nnatobryno:
It defied solution becuz they were busy with other projects

That had no economic impacts.
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by grandstar(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2022
nnatobryno:

It was because of lawlessness and corruption. The latter was the greater problem.
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by KingDamzzy(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Everybody knows that this government has outperformed every other government we have had since democracy in terms of infrastructure and social welfare.

Even though haters and wailers are continously living in denial. Just because their candidates and party got defeated in 2015 and 2019, they refuse to see or recognise anything good. Terrorist Nnamdi Kanu has also strived to paint anything Fulani as evil thereby giving PMB bad PR in a way.

Well done to the PMB administration for their good strides.
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
If Tinubu is made President, it means

Buhari-Muslim 8 Years
Tinubu- Muslim 8 years
Power shifts to the north
Another Muslim- 8 years

This equals to 24 years in a multi-religious country.

TINUBU IS A NO not

You’re campaigning for Atiku is who also a northern Muslim going by your moniker. I’m not a fan of Tinubu before you accuse me wrongly.
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by grandstar(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2022
Slurity:
lame excuse. Bihar did not have other projects?

Do you live in Bihar?
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Gval123: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2022
Lolz. Federal Government day proud say them do road. Lolz. Na Abacha way quick die i blame, If not, most of these minister s and governors, Senators, especially House of Rep members , go 4 day drive Uber for Europe. I nor blame una.
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Ancashpros: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2022
JAMO84:
Obasanjo and his Otueke junior brother used their mouths to build the second Niger bridge.

They were flagging off the second Niger bridge every seven years. If we hadn't kick them out of aso rock, the bridge would have been due for another flag off in 2021.

I just love people who do not just criticise but do so with facts smiley
who wants to argue?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by tamdun: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

Buhari-Muslim 8 Years
Tinubu- Muslim 8 years
Another Muslim- 8 years

TINUBU IS A NO NO
All that matters is that tinubu is from south
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Taiggarr: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
The projects are four, the fourth one happened at the Lekki Tollgate. Where is that camera?
Do not count only the good works. Count the bad works also. Compare the good works to the bad ones. Consider the value of lives lost. Consider foreign loans. Consider Naira depreciation. The past administration did outstanding projects and increased the foreign reserve without heavy loans, without too much depreciation of Naira and without high level of insecurity. Even with these 3 projects, this administration took the country backward.

PAINED NUMBSKULL!!!

You will.NEVER be able to understand a 15 by 16 concept with your 4by 5 mind and your "keyhole" point of view..

Inconsequential statistic!
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Taiggarr: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2022
nnatobryno:

Which other ghost projects
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Taiggarr: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Your Igbo father is not asking about how Peter Peter Obi slaughtered your relative in AU river you are here questioning what does not concern you.

Don't mind the mentally bloated FOOOOL!
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2022
seunmsg:

A lot have been said about the second Niger bridge but one project that is very important but hardly gets talked about is the Bodo-Bonny project. Despite Bonny Island housing a very critical national investment like the NLNG, it’s such a shame that there is no road linking the Island to Port harcourt.

Abacha made a serious attempt to construct the road but subsequent government failed to do anything about it till Buhari came into office. I visited the project site in February 2020 and I was very impressed with the quality of work Julius Berger was doing at the time. It’s good that Fashola is now blowing the trumpet of the project.

Building a world class road over river, muddy waters, illegal crude exploration and refinery creeks couple with the insecurity caused by the Niger Delta militancy is no mean feat.
another project which defied odds and has been completed by the Buhari administration is the Lagos - Ibadan express road. For years since 1999 the road was always a reference point during campaign. Although GEJ started it but Buhari ensured its completion. I travelled that road in nov last year, mhen see express. Buhari really tried there.
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by immortalcrown(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2022
Taiggarr:
PAINED NUMBSKULL!!! You will.NEVER be able to understand a 15 by 16 concept with your 4by 5 mind and your "keyhole" point of view..Inconsequential statistic!
If you are not a noisemaker, explain your 15 by 16 concept in relation to the comparison of the past administration and this administration. I will respond if you explain the concept.
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Taiggarr: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2022
seunmsg:

A lot have been said about the second Niger bridge but one project that is very important but hardly gets talked about is the Bodo-Bonny project. Despite Bonny Island housing a very critical national investment like the NLNG, it’s such a shame that there is no road linking the Island to Port harcourt.

Abacha made a serious attempt to construct the road but subsequent government failed to do anything about it till Buhari came into office. I visited the project site in February 2020 and I was very impressed with the quality of work Julius Berger was doing at the time. It’s good that Fashola is now blowing the trumpet of the project.

Building a world class road over river, muddy waters, illegal crude exploration and refinery creeks couple with the insecurity caused by the Niger Delta militancy is no mean feat.

100%
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Amah70: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2022
dre11:

https://dailynigerian.com/buhari-govt-delivered/

Projects that cannot account for up to 1% of 8 years income to Nigeria are now counted by Fashola as achievements of his principal, President Buhari.

Anyhow, most of Buhari's ministers are now lobbying to be annointed APC presidential candidate. They line up to give make-believe praises of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Taiggarr: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lemmy123:
Eweeeeeey!

Truly Buhari finished some infrastructural projects that would protect the country in good light, but I don't think it is enough for trumpet blowing..

Some key areas like providing enabling environment for youths to thrive in their various endeavors are still not checked yet... Nigerian government has a long way to go

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks

Someone that writes and designs jobs for peasantry,is the one saying shit about Buhari's govt. Not providing the enabling environment to thrive because you,as a person,is mediocre and unsuccessful

An idiot that can't feed himself at will and with what he so chooses is saying NIGERIA has a long way to go

Ask him how old he is and you'll laugh your intestines out..Ask him about his schooling, background, parentage and you know why he is the way he is and sounds and reasons the way he does..

Empty, poverty stricken,UNINFORMED, inexperienced, UNEXPOSED, NONCOGNITIVE young fools everywhere!
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by slowice(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Those projects didn't defy solution, just corruption at play.
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
tamdun:

All that matters is that tinubu is from south
so religion doesn't... If region does, religion does also.

HYPOCRITE
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You’re campaigning for Atiku is who also a northern Muslim going by your moniker. I’m not a fan of Tinubu before you accuse me wrongly.
In the interest of equity and justice, if power must shift to the south, it should go to another religion
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
shiwex:
Hate bigots like you. What has Religion got to do with who rules.
what has north or south got to do with who rules?
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
In the interest of equity and justice, if power must shift to the south, it should go to another religion

You didn’t answer my question. Why don’t you practice what you preach. Why campaigning for Atiku ??
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by sabreal: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lai Mohammed tired

Raji fashola take over. Continue from where your u stopped in 2014
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by JAMO84: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ancashpros:

I just love people who do not just criticise but do so with facts smiley
who wants to argue?
They can't argue this one
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by wonder233: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
favourite or one of my favourites
LegendHero:
Babatunde Raji Fashola, my most favorite politician.

In summary, below are the infrastructures he mentioned:

— Apapa-Oworonshoki road in Lagos state
— Bodo-Bonny Bridge in Rivers
— second Niger Bridge (to be completed)
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Tomilola360: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

Buhari-Muslim 8 Years
Tinubu- Muslim 8 years
Another Muslim- 8 years

TINUBU IS A NO not

yea all northerners are Muslims. ur stupidity knows no boundaries
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by LegendHero(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
wonder233:
favourite or one of my favourite

Ma fejopami English teacher.
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Lemmy123(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Taiggarr:

Someone that writes and designs jobs for peasantry,is the one saying shit about Buhari's govt. Not providing the enabling environment to thrive because you,as a person,is mediocre and unsuccessful

An idiot that can't feed himself at will and with what he so chooses is saying NIGERIA has a long way to go

Ask him how old he is and you'll laugh your intestines out..Ask him about his schooling, background, parentage and you know why he is the way he is and sounds and reasons the way he does..

Empty, poverty stricken,UNINFORMED, inexperienced, UNEXPOSED, NONCOGNITIVE young fools everywhere!

You sound bitter, and I might never understand the reason for that..

Would have love to stoop to your level and slug it out 'dirty' but no, I have an integrity to protect and besides, I wasn't raised the "bully" way.

Your submission is baseless and you didn't exactly counter my earlier submission, you just sounded triggered like I hit the right spot..

Now, when I said Nigerian government has a long way to go and not providing enabling environment for the youths, I wasn't mistaking.

A government that makes policies without consulting every sector of the economy and only coming to realize how detrimental their policy is when they'd already implemented has a long way to go.
A government that gambles with the security and well being of its citizen has a long way to go
So many other things, I can't start mentioning...

When the government does something worthapplauding, of course we give them the credit, which I did in my contribution...

Next time, you should counter people's contributions with more intelligent points and not go about rambling like you've lost it mentioning that I write and design for peanuts, at least that's legitimate, I'm not even sure if yours is
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Lemmy123(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
highoctane:

Can you point out any youths oriented schemes or projects been implemented by US/UK?
Sit before your laptop even phone and mine money legitimately.
For example you can earn money by contributing or answering questions at Quora
Buhari will do that for you?

I'm not sure if it's English that's your problem, so I'd rather be mute than assume you couldn't comprehend... Who ever said Buhari needed to do anything for anyone?? Damn grin
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Taiggarr: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lemmy123:

You sound bitter, and I might never understand the reason for that..

Would have love to stoop to your level and slug it out 'dirty' but no, I have an integrity to protect and besides, I wasn't raised the "bully" way.

Your submission is baseless and you didn't exactly counter my earlier submission, you just sounded triggered like I hit the right spot..

Now, when I said Nigerian government has a long way to go and not providing enabling environment for the youths, I wasn't mistaking.

A government that makes policies without consulting every sector of the economy and only coming to realize how detrimental their policy is when they'd already implemented has a long way to go.
A government that gambles with the security and well being of its citizen has a long way to go
So many other things, I can't start mentioning...

When the government does something worthapplauding, of course we give them the credit, which I did in my contribution...

Next time, you should counter people's contributions with more intelligent points and not go about rambling like you've lost it mentioning that I write and design for peanuts, at least that's legitimate, I'm not even sure if yours is

You are a STUPID CHILD!!!

Your LGA is government..

Your state is government..

What enabling environment has your GOVERNOR created for your state,you little dingbat

Silicon Valley in San Francisco was historically put in place by a couple of events galvanised by the STATE!!!

You are probably in one run down state and crying for Abuja to give you "Enabling Environment"..

If you were my son,I would have BLUDGEONED you to the point that your brain starts to effectively function...

How many of your governors have said they will build a Fintech Ecosystem or a basic IT Ecosystem to galvanize 100,000 graduates to spur and take the state to the Next Level

What is wrong with state governments providing lands for youths to go into state of the Art Agriculture and it's antecedent value chains to cater to like 500,000 youths in one stateWith all the bush wasting and forests being used by criminals as hideouts

You are waiting for the FG...to help your putrid cranium to start functioning..

How did Flutterwave,Paystack,Spinner etc...Fintech firms owned by young Nigerians...how did they make it without your so called "enabling Environment"

Flutterwave is valued at over 3Billion dollars...it is owed by a Yoruba boy not yet 40..

No wonder you are designing nonsense for paltry fees..

THINK AND GROW RICH!
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Lemmy123(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Taiggarr:

You are a STUPID CHILD!!!

Your LGA is government..

Your state is government..

What enabling environment has your GOVERNOR created for your state,you little dingbat

Silicon Valley in San Francisco was historically out in place by a couple of events galvanised by the STATE!!!

You are probably in one run down state and crying for Abuja to give you "Enabling Environment"..

If you were my son,I would have BLUDGEONED you to the point that your brain starts to effectively function...

Stay off my mention, you'd be doing your mental health a service
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by Taiggarr: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lemmy123:

Stay off my mention, you'd be doing your mental health a service

You need a BRAIN SURGERY!!!

You are just a waste,waiting for FG to give you "enabling environment"...

Lazy head!
Re: Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You didn’t answer my question. Why don’t you practice what you preach. Why campaigning for Atiku ??
He is better than Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos / Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.