Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

My Sister And Her Husband - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Sister And Her Husband (585 Views)

My Sister Seeks Your Advice / Tope Omage: A Woman Who Wants To Go Far Should Respect Her Husband / Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister And Her Husband by KekeMaruwa: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nairaland, I have this sis that lives abroad. His husband is a blessing to her and of course to her family, I inclusive.

He called me for a favour lately, this favour will breach my confidentiality with my sis ( though nothing serious, just to help someone )

My sister had advised I don't do anything with her family without her knowledge. Although it's nothing serious lipsrsealed Her husband no wan make I inform her. Although the favour is nothing serious

My Dilemma: If my sis later get to know? How confidential will I be to her. I'm talking about Blood sis.
Re: My Sister And Her Husband by rickpat(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
In my opinion,just tell him you can't do anything for him without telling your sister.

And be careful before the "nothing serious" favour will turn into "something serious" favour..You should not be the confidant of your sister's husband for any reason because when it goes wrong you will be the bad person..take care lady

1 Like

Re: My Sister And Her Husband by donbachi(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Man up,bro.
Re: My Sister And Her Husband by MufasaLion: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
You told us your problem but failed to mention the key issue.

What was the favor he asked?
Re: My Sister And Her Husband by thesicilian: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
KekeMaruwa:
Nairaland, I have this sis that lives abroad. His husband is a blessing to her and of course to her family, I inclusive.

He called me for a favour lately, this favour will breach my confidentiality with my sis ( though nothing serious, just to help someone )

My sister had advised I don't do anything with her family without her knowledge. Although it's nothing serious lipsrsealed Her husband no wan make I inform her. Although the favour is nothing serious

My Dilemma: If my sis later get to know? How confidential will I be to her. I'm talking about Blood sis.
I can never trust a man who cannot keep a husband's secret from the wife and vice versa
Re: My Sister And Her Husband by ojun50(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
You no serious, you did not say any thin hear
Re: My Sister And Her Husband by KekeMaruwa: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2022
MufasaLion:
You told us your problem but failed to mention the key issue.

What was the favor he asked?

Let me decoy this problem.

I need to write a professional exam for someone close to him.
Re: My Sister And Her Husband by MufasaLion: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2022
KekeMaruwa:

Let me decoy this problem.

I need to write a professional exam for someone close to him.

I don't know what you do ror a living. Maybe you're into Educational Services but I'd urge you not to do it. Professional exams are not like WAEC, JAMB, etc.

Don't destroy your life. If you get caught, you're gone!

1 Like

Re: My Sister And Her Husband by KekeMaruwa: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

I don't know what you do ror a living. Maybe you're into Educational Services but I'd urge you not to do it. Professional exams are not like WAEC, JAMB, etc.

Don't destroy your life. If you get caught, you're gone!

Yinmu

(1) (Reply)

Last Minute Industrial Atatchment (it) / Fasttrack Yr Study Abroad With Us Gre,toefl,gmat,sat And Act / Oil & Gas Vacancies ( Last Opportunity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.