Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention (11541 Views)

Aspirants Oppose APC’s Consensus Option For National Chairmanship / CAN Congratulates Buhari, Advises Him On Cabinet Selection / 2019 Presidency: PDP Dumps Consensus Option, May Prune Down Aspirants To 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by Indispensable85(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't engage women

You can now get back to the kitchen

Now I see why your brain is backdated. So you belong to the generation of buhari who believe women should be in the kitchen all their lives. You obviously belong to the past, please remain there.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by PrinceOfLagos: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

Now I see why your brain is backdated. So you belong to the generation of buhari who believe women should be in the kitchen all their lives. You obviously belong to the past, please remain there.
Gbenu'e soun jor
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by Oracleforce: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Incidentally, only Pa Akande was not eventually removed by same folks.

To avoid big problems for the incoming Chairman,the consensus should not be the consensus of the 22 Governors alone like PDP where HE Wike decides who gets what.

At least, APC elected party members in both the executive and the legislature should work together to choose.

As wike has the final saying in PDP so also Buhari had the final saying in APC...
Buhari candidate will definitely emerge...

We are waiting...

Tinubu will never be the president of this country....
I will volunteer to campaign against him...let him explain the rationale behind the bullion van at the eve of the last presidential election
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by Indispensable85(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Gbenu'e soun jor

Ozuor
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by deltaprincess(f): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2022
djon78:

And you think the president doesn't have the final say?

If Buhari doesn't support Tinubu, he will not even win the primaries talkless of presidential election

President's don't play with there successors
And the president controls the machinery, everything even inec

So you guys just pray the president supports una principal. But as it stands now, the cabal in the seat of power runs everything and it seems the president has there listening ear

First of all you must be an ardent observer of politics to know how deep Tinubu has dug himself in most of the regional domain that can enable his admission. At the moment he has a very massive support from the Northern region. Have you forgotten when the Northern House of Reps went to see him in London? Most of his Campaign organizations are deeply rooted and championed by Northerners.

He has been endorsed by a series of Governors from the Northern states who have publicly thrown support for his ambition.

All these are happening without any nod from Buhari...

He doesn't need Buharis backing. This man knows Nigerian politics and he has spent years perfecting this moment.

Just wait and see how things unfold.

Tinubu was able to overcome OBJs several plots to cease Lagos. He also rescued other South Western states captured by OBJ.

Tinubu was able to collectively unseat and incumbent President, Jonathan, something Buhari could not do on his own.

This man is a political genius. Only a fool will write him off at their own detriment.

I am not an APC person, but I am a political observer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by deltaprincess(f): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't engage women

Na your mama you dey talk to. Wasted cum

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by Foreseer: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Incidentally, only Pa Akande was not eventually removed by same folks.

To avoid big problems for the incoming Chairman,the consensus should not be the consensus of the 22 Governors alone like PDP where HE Wike decides who gets what.

At least, APC elected party members in both the executive and the legislature should work together to choose.
Bullion van
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by Honor10: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2022
okorogodwin4:
They have completely sidelined Tinubu they no invite him when making crucial decision on any party issues

This is a meeting of governors with the president,is Tinubu a governor? Okoro use your brain now
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by FreeStuffsNG: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2022
ImpostorPrinceOfLagos:

I don't engage women

You just confirmed again that you are not from the SW and you are an impostor.
This is a gender slur and uncharitable stereotype.

Why you had to drag the whole female gender that include your mother,sisters and future wife and daughters beggars belief.

It is really sad watching young men like you with this mysogynistic mentality.
It is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by porthouse7(f): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are you scared ?

Ok so you think Buhari will pick Tinubu over Amaechi ??

Buhari made it clear that he already got a preferred candidate but won't reveal the person till the very last minute for safety reasons and Tinubu is not the candidate

March 26 is just around the corner , una go wail tire grin
ipob crying again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by PrinceOfLagos: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2022
porthouse7:
ipob crying again
Aunty please get back to the kitchen , I don't have your time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by porthouse7(f): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2022
deltaprincess:

Olodo!! You are a complete Neophyte in Politics. Tinubu controls a very large following and hold some states at his beck and call. APC knows about this and they know if these states decide to leave the APC if Tinubu is denied, they stand a chance of loosing the election.

Tinubu has the Joker. Buhari knows this. Just wait and see.
Maybe you think Tinubu is like other mediocre politicians. This is a man who was able to defeat OBJ with all his presidential might.

Olodo!!
don't give dat mumu a befitting response, just laugh at him and move
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by djon78(m): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2022
deltaprincess:

First of all you must be an ardent observer of politics to know how deep Tinubu has dug himself in most of the regional domain that can enable his admission. At the moment he has a very massive support from the Northern region. Have you forgotten when the Northern House of Reps went to see him in London? Most of his Campaign organizations are deeply rooted and championed by Northerners.

He has been endorsed by a series of Governors from the Northern states who have publicly thrown support for his ambition.

He doesn't need Buharis backing. This man knows Nigerian politics and he has spent years perfecting this moment.

Tinubu was able to overcome OBJs several plots to cease Lagos. He also rescued other South Western states captured by OBJ.

Tinubu was able to collectively unseat and incumbent President, Jonathan, something Buhari could not do on his own.

This man is a political genius. Only a fool will write him off at their own detriment.

Tinubu didn't unseat Jonathan, it was more of Jonathan's docility,not knowing how to use power and the fact that Nigerians were tired.

How much votes did Tinubu give Buhari? Buhari got more votes from the North, other regions gave Buhari votes with the exception of South East and South South

As for you saying Buhari can't do anything, let's watch and see.
But one thing I know is that every outgoing president has a very huge say on who succedes him. Obasanjo foisted yaradua on the nation and you think Buhari will be neutral with all the power he presently wields.
Can Nigerians open there mouth and talk unlike Jonathan period? No
Buhari wields so much power and you think he can't do anything in ensuring his rightful candidate emerges. He has all the cards to play in 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by porthouse7(f): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Aunty please get back to the kitchen , I don't have your time
fufu brain.... u just see dis on another person post
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by Masterito(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2022
That combination will do no shit. Buhari knows how to deal with anyone.
Misterdhee1:

LOL. It's a lose-lose situation for apc. If they do anyhow and BAT combines with Kwankwaso, trust me apc is toast. Kwankwaso-BAT-Shettima can nail whatever permutation apc brings at the polls. It may be a win situation for pdp if they are smart.
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by PrinceOfLagos: 9:18am On Feb 23, 2022
porthouse7:
fufu brain.... u just see dis on another person post
Gbenu'e soun jor
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by Masterito(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2022
All what you wrote will be trash if Buhari doesn't support Buhari will deal with anybody against him.
deltaprincess:

Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by Conrod: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You just confirmed again that you are not from the SW and you are an impostor.
This is a gender slur and uncharitable stereotype.

Why you had to drag the whole female gender that include your mother,sisters and future wife and daughters beggars belief.

It is really sad watching young men like you with this mysogynistic mentality.
It is a shame.
But sir,your were not this vocal when the president you help to impose on us made same "belong to the kitchen" statement ,or do you subscribe to the animal farm template ?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by Misterdhee1(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2022
Masterito:
That combination will do no shit. Buhari knows how to deal with anyone.
Like he dealt with pdp before 2015 and the states apc lost in 2019 grin
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by Cryofigbos: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I remain a fool

grin grin.....everyone can nw see that u r a completely mad person....u cry all day on nairaland, u like d development of lagos so much that u wish u r a prince in lagos and not ur erosion ikenga republic grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by PrinceOfLagos: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2022
Cryofigbos:

grin grin.....everyone can nw see that u r a completely mad person....u cry all day on nairaland, u like d development of lagos so much that u wish u r a prince in lagos and not ur erosion ikenga republic grin
I'm from Eti OSA in this Lagos , my blood is Lagos and I'm the future king of this Lagos, just to let you know

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by FreeStuffsNG: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2022
Conrod:
But sir,your were not this vocal when the president you help to impose on us made same "belong to the kitchen" statement ,or do you subscribe to the animal farm template ?.

Sir,he said that about his own wife not to another person's wife or the whole female gender. That is why I did not bother to even react.

If you say you place your wife in the kitchen and your wife does not mind and there is love and peace in your house, sir, that is fine by me.It does not mean I will do same but it is none of my business especially since the man is not begging me for money to take care of his kitchen wife.

It is rude and condescending to talk down that you do not talk to females because you think they are inferior .The moment you now tell a woman who is not your wife or your paid cook to go to the kitchen you are being mysogynistic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by Masterito(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Your are a comedian. They you guys boost self. Lol, just watch out.
Misterdhee1:

Like he dealt with pdp before 2015 and the states apc lost in 2019 grin
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by Misterdhee1(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2022
Masterito:
Your are a comedian. They you guys boost self. Lol, just watch out.
Buhari no Sabi politics. He's most likely retiring to his farm. So if una like crash apc, na PDP's gain while BAT returns to his bourdillon enjoying his Lagos grin
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by Polchiz(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2022
deltaprincess:

Olodo!! You are a complete Neophyte in Politics. Tinubu controls a very large following and hold some states at his beck and call. APC knows about this and they know if these states decide to leave the APC if Tinubu is denied, they stand a chance of loosing the election.

Tinubu has the Joker. Buhari knows this. Just wait and see.
Maybe you think Tinubu is like other mediocre politicians. This is a man who was able to defeat OBJ with all his presidential might.

Olodo!!
Which states are you referring to?
Aren't you tired of chests beating?
That is how APC lost Edo State.
They almost lost Lagos
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by Masterito(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2022
Is this a soft threat or advice? Lol, just watch out.
Misterdhee1:

Buhari no Sabi politics. He's most likely retiring to his farm. So if una like crash apc, na PDP's gain while BAT returns to his bourdillon enjoying his Lagos grin
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by porthouse7(f): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Gbenu'e soun jor
keep crying
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by PrinceOfLagos: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2022
porthouse7:
keep crying
You will cry more because you've been going all over the forum looking for my comments to attack grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by porthouse7(f): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You will cry more because you've been going all over the forum looking for my comments to attack grin
for all ipob members on our forum
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by DEROX: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Abujason:

APC CHAIRMAN - NC
PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE - SE
YOUTH LEADER - SW
SECRETARY - SS
VP - NE

grin amaechi ba
Re: Buhari Advises Consensus Option At APC National Convention by deltaprincess(f): 10:52am On Feb 23, 2022
Polchiz:

Which states are you referring to?
Aren't you tired of chests beating?
That is how APC lost Edo State.
They almost lost Lagos

Edo was never a stronghold state for Tinubu. Although it was through the influence of Tinubu that Adams was able to become Governor.
Look at Lagos, Ogun and Osun states for example.

Neophyte!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Complete List Of PDP New National Officers / Ask A Ghanaian Anything / Fredrick Nwabufo: These Reckless Comments On 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.