Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Complete List Of PDP New National Officers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete List Of PDP New National Officers (11538 Views)

National Officers Ask Metuh, Secondus To Step Down / PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now / APC Picks National Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by remmyz(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2012
A new National Working Committee was enthroned at Saturday's national convention of the ruling party.

Below are the new national officers of the governing Peoples Democratic Party:

National Chairman - Bamanga Tukur

Deputy National Chairman - Sam Sam Jaja

National Secretary - Olagunsoye Oyinlola

National Woman leader - Kema Chikwe

National Auditor - Bode Mustapha

National Financial Secreatry - Bolaji Anani

National organising Secretary - Abubakar Mustapha

National Youth Leader - Garba Umar

National Publicity Secretary - Olisah Metu

National Treasurer - Bala Bawa Kaoje

Deputy National Treasurer - Claudius Emekise

National Legal Adviser - Victor Pam

Deputy National Publicity Secretary - Binta Masi Garba

Deputy National Auditor - Umar Ibrahim

Deputy National youth Leader - Dennis Arokpe

Deputy National secretary - Solomon Onwe

Deputy National Organizaing Secretary - Okechukwu Nnadozie

Assistant legal Adviser - Mohammed Magaji
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by 1025: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2012
wow, what a perfect list for death penalties? if there is anything like boko haram, i hereby submit this list for them to delete all without fear or favour.

6 Likes

Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by Callotti: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
So we have 'members' of the 'say no to One Nigeria' group huh? grin huh?
Poor noise-makers of NL!
Mu he he he he he he
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by nduchucks: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2012
I could hardly count 2 out of 19 of these officials who have Yoruba names. It appears that federal character is not reflected in the PDP and the marginalization of the SW within the ranks of the PDP continues. Zoning, Power Rotation and Power sharing is finally dead and buried.

The handwriting is on the wall. GEJ gets a second term and power shifts to the North 2019, unless CPC, APGA, and ACN can join forces - the probability of that happening is 0.025. Assuming a popular revolution or coup doesn't become a game changer. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by Onlytruth(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2012
ndu_chucks: I could hardly count 2 out of 19 of these officials who have Yoruba names. It appears that federal character is not reflected in the PDP and the marginalization of the SW within the ranks of the PDP continues. Zoning, Power Rotation and Power sharing is finally dead and buried.

The handwriting is on the wall. GEJ gets a second term and power shifts to the North 2019, unless CPC, APGA, and ACN can join forces - the probability of that happening is 0.025. Assuming a popular revolution or coup doesn't become a game changer. lipsrsealed

You meant assuming Nigeria does not disintegrate by then. lol

BTW I could only count 3 Igbo in totally useless positions too.
GEJ is the only thing I still have in PDP.
Even he has only this year to retain my support, depending on his achievement per Igbo interest in Nigeria.
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by nduchucks: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2012
Onlytruth:

Even he has only this year to retain my support, depending on his achievement per Igbo interest in Nigeria.

There will be no disintegration, the whole world will be negatively affected by that - its not going to happen.

GEJ has already made a pact with some Northern elements to guarantee him enough Northern support to win a second term. Ndigbo's support has been taken for granted again. Were it not for the 98% + SE support, PDP would not have won. Once again, the defeat of the PDP may be in the hands of the SE. Lets hope the SE leaders do not blindly support GEJ again this time around. You people have not been compensated in any meaningful manner for your overwhelming suport. Bearing the name Azikiwe or Ebele is not enough to build Airports, Federal roads or Bridges. Ndigbo wise up!!
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by Onlytruth(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2012
ndu_chucks:

There will be no disintegration, the whole world will be negatively affected by that - its not going to happen.

GEJ has already made a pact with some Northern elements to guarantee him enough Northern support to win a second term. Ndigbo's support has been taken for granted again. Were it not for the 98% + SE support, PDP would not have won. Once again, the defeat of the PDP may be in the hands of the SE. Lets hope the SE leaders do not blindly support GEJ again this time around. You people have not been compensated in any meaningful manner for your overwhelming suport. Bearing the name Azikiwe or Ebele is not enough to build Airports, Federal roads or Bridges. Ndigbo wise up!!

We will judge the president on the bolded, and nothing less, beginning from the end of this year.
The beautiful thing about current events in Nigeria is that there is really no way the SE would lose sustantially if we decide to go for our own interest alone.
Methinks that the SE will remain the most strategic zone politically in Nigeria for the foreseable future mainly because we have demonstrated that we can deliver a BLOCK VOTE. There is one more reason which makes us especially hot politically now in Nigeria, and I won't tell you what that is. lol You just have to guess what it is.

So, no shaking my friend. The Nigerian national (and hopefully disintegration) politics is getting very interesting. cool
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by nduchucks: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2012
Onlytruth:

We will judge the president on the bolded, and nothing less, beginning from the end of this year.
The beautiful thing about current events in Nigeria is that there is really no way the SE would lose sustantially if we decide to go for our own interest alone.
Methinks that the SE will remain the most strategic zone politically in Nigeria for the foreseable future mainly because we have demonstrated that we can deliver a BLOCK VOTE. There is one more reason which makes us especially hot politically now in Nigeria, and I won't tell you what that is. lol You just have to guess what it is.

So, no shaking my friend. The Nigerian national (and hopefully disintegration) politics is getting very interesting. cool

You people need to team up with CPC, via APGA or other some other party and present a very credible Vice Presidential candidate, like Soludo or Okorocha(reluctantly) who would have switched to APGA. Remember that in this game there are no permanent political enemies. Fashola cannot get far as long as Tinubu controls ACN.
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by Mowire: 12:50am On Mar 26, 2012
ndu_chucks:
Fashola cannot get far as long as Tinubu controls ACN.

I think some of you are underestimating Tinubu's political acumen and ability to make useful compromises. This is a man that gave up his senatoral ambition to keep ACN united behind Fashola in 2007.

You can only know what ground he can yield when the time comes.
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by strangest(m): 1:39am On Mar 26, 2012
Mowire:

I think some of you are underestimating Tinubu's political acumen and ability to make useful compromises. This is a man that gave up his senatoral ambition to keep ACN united behind Fashola in 2007.

You can only know what ground he can yield when the time comes.

yeah we know Tinubu very well, he is a scam
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by rman: 3:36am On Mar 26, 2012
National chairman: 70+ years in age
National youth leader: 60+ years in age ( based on information available )

Are these the people that will bring change? I doubt.
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 26, 2012
People in these age range are the kind of patients I deal with in the psychiatry depart.

Goodluck Nigeria.
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by lagcity(m): 4:45am On Mar 26, 2012
Are you sick of tribalists talking trash on NL?

Do you live in Washington DC area?

Would you like to confront an Igbo man or Yoruba man live?

Show your interest at ohafiawardance@yahoo.com

We can set it up.
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by enyojo(f): 5:49am On Mar 26, 2012
Recycling of leaders!!
Bamangar Tukur, Oyinlola, Kema chikwe etc have been in the news since we were born.
Then GEJ with lack of ideas in a one-man melodrama chose them!
It is victory for Autocracy!
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by Callotti: 5:56am On Mar 26, 2012
The party is well represented by the zones who champion it's causes of chop and let me chop. The same goes with the other parties in Nigeria. . .along zonal lines. Mostly Northern and South-Southern names.
North and South for ever. . . Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! cool
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by Ninilowo(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2012
enyojo: Recycling of leaders!!
Bamangar Tukur, Oyinlola, Kema chikwe etc have been in the news since we were born.
Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust like that
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by emsquare(m): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2012
Hmmm!
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by udochika(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2012
I stronlly blive' Pdp is loosing that presidencial seat come 2015 . Only if acn, apga cpc continie d way dey are.
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by preciousoz: 9:43am On Mar 26, 2012
PDP is the only political Party in Nigeria...the rest are Pressure groups. Forget 2015, whoever wins the PDP primaries becomes President and watch massive decamping and alliance of the other pressure groups with PDP so they can have a piece of the National Cake.
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by Nickydrake(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2012
The legal adviser Barr. Victor Kwon is a lecturer in the law faculty, university of jos. He is about the smartest guy i ever listened to and definitely my favourite lecturer. I'm exceedingly glad to see that his social (and probably financial) status has received a boost, but i'm also worried about the platform through which the elevation came about; the PDP isn't exactly popular for it's impeccable moral values.

I sincerely hope he's clever enough to swim through the river of shit and come out clean on the other side.
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by Mr9iceGuy(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2012
1025: wow, what a perfect list for death penalties? if there is anything like boko haram, i hereby submit this list for them to delete all without fear or favour.

I agree with u, crook set of people
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2012
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by Leyelyzo: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2012
ndu_chucks: I could hardly count 2 out of 19 of these officials who have Yoruba names. It appears that federal character is not reflected in the PDP and the marginalization of the SW within the ranks of the PDP continues. Zoning, Power Rotation and Power sharing is finally dead and buried. lipsrsealed

Why must you turn everything tribal? Hope you aint so blind to see these names, 4 out of 19, isn't that fair enough?
National secretary - Olagunsoye Oyinlola
National Auditor - Bode Mustapha
National Financial secretary - Bolaji Anani and
Assistant legal adviser - Mohammed Magaji
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by Xfactoria: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2012
[b][/b]
Onlytruth:

Hey mister, Nigeria is divided into 6 geopolitical zones!

Check to see that there are 18 positions and there would be 3 positions for each geo-political zone. So you shouldn't expect to find more than 3 Igbo people or 3 Yoruba people there. Although it appears the names from the North are similar, thats because of the dominant religion there.
Re: Complete List Of PDP New National Officers by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2012
enyojo: Recycling of leaders!!

its over 20 yrs now when i was in primary school...our teacher would show IBB picture,Buhari etc ..and told us we would be the leaders the leaders of 2mrw..its like 2mrw wd neva come..

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 7 In Kuruburu, Borno Village / My Predecessor Spent N2.3bn On Burial In Five Months – Bauchi Gov / INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.