Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Males Of Nairaland, Why So Toxic? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Males Of Nairaland, Why So Toxic? (268 Views)

2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / Why Is Nairaland So Toxic These Days / Have You Been Banned On Nairaland? Why? Duration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Males Of Nairaland, Why So Toxic? by Chomsky1967(f): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
Seun, I wonder how you'd sit, with whatever number of moderators and watch this degeneration of women by males on your forum? Hear me now, I might not repeat it in this write up; you are complicit.
By allowing threads that talk down on women to the front page, you are complicit Seun. You allow that for traffic? To what end? More traffic more money, I get.
If we were to balance registered users and even visitors by sex I assure you the scale won't be too tilted, but you do nothing while a very sizable number of your clients are dragged, you sit comfortably wherever the fuc.k you are and let those posts fly!
I know you can see my history, you know what I've been up to. Seun grow some Bleep!ng balls and do the right thing.
I don't want to talk about the people that make such posts, I wont even go the emotional way of asking about the females in their families, I'll just ask, if Nigerian woman are so bad how come you all are not giving men a chance? You should and deserve to date and marry men.
I mean I don't get why you all say what you say about women, so negatively and still have the need to be with them! They should repulse you to the the point that you'd rather be with a brother.
With this much disdain, you should not desecrate yourselves by being with a Nigerian woman or having anything whatsoever to do with her.
Re: Males Of Nairaland, Why So Toxic? by silverlinen(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
This still doesn't change the fact that Nigerian ladies/women are cheap and are filthy gold diggers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Males Of Nairaland, Why So Toxic? by olus01(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
this Apple givers will never stop amazing us, you better dont start what you can't finish

3 Likes

Re: Males Of Nairaland, Why So Toxic? by 99thEnemy(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2022
grin

I am Enemy Number Ninety Nine. grin

I can only speak for myself. grin grin

I own it. grin grin grin

FalseProphet1 what have you seen? grin

3 Likes

Re: Males Of Nairaland, Why So Toxic? by 99thEnemy(m): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2022
Comrade Kriss216, come and see peace grin

Re: Males Of Nairaland, Why So Toxic? by ajailer(m): 12:47am On Feb 23, 2022
@Op, no mind the redpillers. Dem full here n I no blame them cos majority of them are still kids.

That na why I like Twitter. Mature ppl with positive opinions on relationship full there. You should try visiting Twitter sometimes as that will help u balance out the views.
Re: Males Of Nairaland, Why So Toxic? by silverlinen(m): 2:12am On Feb 23, 2022
See pikin dey call himself adult...from your wordings, one would know that you're still a kid.

1 Like

Re: Males Of Nairaland, Why So Toxic? by 99thEnemy(m): 5:18am On Feb 23, 2022
ajailer:
@Op, no mind the redpillers. Dem full here n I no blame them cos majority of them are still kids.

That na why I like Twitter. Mature ppl with positive opinions on relationship full there. You should try visiting Twitter sometimes as that will help u balance out the views.

You never see anything for twitter be that. grin

Which year did you become a Tweep sef?

Twitter trolling on the receiving end is not for the faint hearted grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Males Of Nairaland, Why So Toxic? by sultaan(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2022
A small reflection of the society.
Those toxic men are your brothers, and those olosho ladies are our sisters.
Sometimes saying what is in our mind only inflames the narrative but sometime we just need to be able to have the hard conversations.
As a race we have some tendencies that is more pronounced and such do not always bid well for the race.

When a man cannot stay with a woman to raise a child, we end up with a lot of kids with no father figure in their life.

(1) (Reply)

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries / People Living In Ikotun Igando Area How Was Your Movement This Morning / Chubby, Normal Or Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.