Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin (43617 Views)

Putin Raids Prigozhin’s Mansion; Humiliates Excile Warlord After Failed Uprising / Sergey Ryabkov: US-NATO Arms Convoys In Ukraine Legitimate Targets / Putin Places Sergey Beseda Under House Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Walkee: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2022
BritishNaija:

Bros why are you twisting facts na? You just want me to put all the records out.

Please be aware that its been russia goverment sending his soldiers as mercenaries to be fighting those wars, all those rebels are sponsored by putin yo force ukraine hands.

Please can you tell me why all these started in the first place?, it will be of good usefulness before we continue on this, very important, thank you and i'm waiting.
one question, who funded the Maidan coup?
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2022
Walkee:
lol how did the rebellion start?
It started with US and the West funding a coup that ousted the pro Eastern Ukrainian and Russia president and the installation of the anti Russia puppet zelensky. So who is to blame for the rebellion?

Thid shows you actually do not know the root of the problem, go and research brother. I was right to ask.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Princedapace(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2022
Crafteck1:

Didnt call them angels but they have a system that works, see how person dey shake to talk to putin, meanwhile reporter stone trump with shoe, frances president was slapped, that does that tell you? they have a system to check absolute power, would you rather move your family to "western", china or Russia, bare it in mind there is racism and their own other problems in western ooo, at least unlike china they are not wiping out a group of people and unlike russia and nk(people arent suffering in silence)

What is my business with how they treat them seleves when they are busy destroying other countries?

So, because they have a so called system that works according to you, they should go ahead and be destroying other countries so that you and I will keep running to their countries for greener pasture.
Let me tell u, the most wicked countries on earth are Western countries. They are evil.
They have destroyed many countries especially, cia.
They systematically make sure that many countries don't rise.
Countries like China and Russia are challenging this ugly trend by the west. And that is good. Left for western countries, no other country should ever rise. But they didn't know how China rose to this level. We need more super power countries to check these guys abeg.
Most of the crises happening in many counties today are caused by the west. If not for Russia, USA would have made a mess of Syria. Is it fair?

They make many people to have countries with crises and these people run to western countries for greener pasture and suffer racism among other things.

U think it is a thing of pride for how much we all migrate to these countries? If we had a working country, we wouldn't be doing that.
These western countries are major cause of the reason many countries such as Nigeria isn't working.
After merging countries together due their selfish interest, these countries are left to fight to peices while the west act like angels.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Walkee: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2022
BritishNaija:

Thid shows you actually do not know the root of the problem, go and research brother. I was right to ask.
I have done my research. What is the reason for the breakaway? Present your "facts"
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2022
Walkee:
one question, who funded the Maidan coup?

Lets always speak with facts.

Euromaidan (/ˌjʊərəˌmaɪˈdɑːn, ˌjʊəroʊ-/;[75][76] Ukrainian: Євромайдан, romanized: Yevromaidan, literally 'Euro Square'[nb 6]) was a wave of demonstrations and civil unrest in Ukraine, which began on the night of 21 November 2013 with public protests in Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Independence Square) in Kyiv. The protests were sparked by the Ukrainian government's decision to suspend the signing of the European Union–Ukraine Association Agreement, instead choosing closer ties to Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union. The scope of the protests widened, with calls for the resignation of the President of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovych, and the Second Azarov Government.[80] The protests were fueled by the perception of "widespread government corruption", "abuse of power", and "violation of human rights in Ukraine".[81] Transparency International named President Yanukovych as the top example of corruption in the world.[82] The situation escalated after the violent dispersal of protesters on 30 November, leading to many more protesters joining.[5] The protests led to the 2014 Ukrainian revolution, known as the Revolution of Dignity.
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Crafteck1: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Princedapace:

What is my business with how they treat them seleves when they are busy destroying other countries?

So, because they have a so called system that works according to you, they should go ahead and be destroying other countries so that you and I will keep running to their countries for greener pasture.
Let me tell u, the most wicked countries on earth are Western countries. They are evil.
Countries like China and Russia are challenging this ugly trend by the west. And that is good. Left for western countries, no other country should ever rise. But they didn't know how China rose to this level. We need more super power countries to check these guys abeg.
Most of the crises happening in many counties today are caused by the west. If not for Russia, USA would have made a mess of Syria. Is it fair?

They make many people to have countries with crises and these people run to western countries for greener pasture and suffer racism among other things.

U think it is a thing of pride for how much we all migrate to these countries? If we had a working country, we wouldn't be doing that.
These western countries are major cause of the reason many countries such as Nigeria isn't working.
After merging countries together due their selfish interest, these countries are left to fight to peices while the west act like angels.

You guys have been brainwashed by dictators to think a country that believes in people's right brings destruction, of all counties to use as good example you use russia and china.... Go and look into how these coimtries work, do your research, the people are suffering umder dictators.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Oduduwa707: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2022
Crafteck1:
The shitheads saying puting was playing usa, hes not invading blabla, where are d freaking numbskulls, if not for the so called western world, if the world was based on these tyrants like putin, kim or even a lot of islamic nations pushing you to hate westernworld where everyone has a say, na sugarcane plantatiin you and your kids for de observe slave labour.

Your point?
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Crafteck1: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2022
Guyman02:

What are you talking about, even Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State proposed assassinating Julian Assange in leaked documents and Emails.

https://sandrarose.com/2016/10/hillary-clinton-proposed-using-drone-to-kill-julian-assange/

Most of US atrocities have been repackaged by the media to look good, imagine Magdalene Albright former secretary of state telling the world that the deaths of 500k Iraqi children from US sanctions was justified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8

I never said they are all good and holy but lets stop assuming we would do fine without them, if not for their monitoring spirit the leaders we have in Africa would charge us to breath air.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Oduduwa707: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Princedapace:

Yet, you won't hesitate to relocate at any given opportunity?

Ogogoro yans...
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Crafteck1: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2022
mikkycoins:

The same so called Western world that subjected your ancestors to slavery and built their current economy from your resources.

Well, we're still economic and political slaves to them.

Do your research, jaja of opobo, madam tinubu etc slavery was in africa centuries before European arrival, just like afrobeats embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Crafteck1: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2022
FuckSilly:

Dumbskull
Is Europe and USA not the master of slavetrade?
In history, how many slaves has Russia captured?
How many countries did Russia colonize?
Western asslicker

Ignoramus, slavery was in africa centuries before they came, when they came, they bought slaves from african kings... Do your research before you open mouth again.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Crafteck1: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2022
FuckSilly:

Dumbskull
Is Europe and USA not the master of slavetrade?
In history, how many slaves has Russia captured?
How many countries did Russia colonize?
Western asslicker

Ignoramus, slavery was in africa centuries before they came, when they came, they bought slaves from african kings... Do your research before you open mouth again..

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by dfrost: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Dude will be killed anytime soon.

Anything that opposes Putin dies or rots in jail

I pity the poor man!

He does not know he is beside Kim jon Hun the second

Kim should always wear the big "L" where Putin is. cheesy grin

VP is a monster
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by pacespot(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2022
What a shaky response by this man, he should have repeated his earlier statement to continue the negotiation with their Western partners, then if all fails, they would recognize the independence.
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Armaggedon: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Western propaganda thread!
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2022
BritishNaija:
This goes to show they might not like What Putin is doing, at the same time, No one wants to be in the bad book of Putin, he will not think twice dealing with you.

Studying the dialogue carefully...

Sergery really wants to negotiate with the west 1st on the Minsk agreement b4 the next plans bt Putin obviously countered that..
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by ButterBurger: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2022
Reference:

Russians unlike what is in the public space are not republican in nature. They are not bold in their demands for universal liberties right from time. If the Bolsheviks were not overthrown they will still be a monarchy like most Gulf states. Its no surprise Putin has been there for decades while its neighbors grow their democracies.

And being an ex-spy, steeped in the traditions of authoritarianism, I don't see any group having the balls to kick him out. Few individuals have tried but found no universal support amongst the public. This is a country headed for some serious hurt. With the stability and relative prosperity of much of Europe it must really suck to be a Russian citizen when you have the potentials to take the lead from Germany over all Europe.
hmm the worst thing is Russia with their world power status, their economy is not okay, even Japan wey no reach dem for power, their economy is okay, look at France, Germany and all, Russia people should be the first priority not putin, one day Russians will defy Putin and he may be disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by ovcwality(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2022
TheLastDon1:

It is not that simple, the western nations enslaved black people, indians and Asians. That they have changed does not erase their history.
Arabs too enslave africans, were is the outrage. more slave were transported to middle east than the americas. If there is anybody that should be angry it should be blacks in americas not africa, african leaders even sold them to this people. I know the pains those slaves endure so nothing can justify it anyway, but not like asians are innocent (middle east), africans we should get sense and focus on ourselve

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Jackanda1(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2022
pacespot:
What a shaky response by this man, he should have repeated his earlier statement to continue the negotiation with their Western partners, then if all fails, they would recognize the independence.
He should've repeated his earlier statement so the next day he commits suicide or disappears without a trace?
It seems you don't know the kind of Government Putin is running.
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by vikstandon(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2022
naptu2:
Sergey Naryshkin is the Director of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9A-u8EoWcI

That's purely dictatorship playing out... You can see how frightened he was @Sergie
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by lexy2014: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2022
Guyman02:

Libya had Prime Ministers selected by Parliament and approved by the Head of State Gaddafi just like it's done in UK and they built Libya to the position it was before NATO destroyed it.
Here is the Prime Minister before the West invaded from a western media

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/20110718-libyan-prime-minister-baghdadi-mahmoudi-speaks-france-24-exclusive

Libya had a governing system called Jamahiriya which brought them prosperity but the West which lost their control of Libya resources used the facade of freedom and democracy to destroy them, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Arab states have brutal totalitarian regimes with US bases to protect them

That is why I asked u "Was Libya under Gaddafi practicing the same system of govt as Britain?" Cos I don't remember a time in modern Britain when the prime minister was "selected" by parliament and where it is within the powers of the monarch to "approve" the appointment or "selection" of a prime minister. You are mixing things up

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by bankylan: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2022
Wait until your employer suppresses you for donkey years. You love oppression.....And may you enjoy is.

2loadedguy:
All hail Putin. I love his idealogy of leadership and he's constantly proving me right that it is always better for a leader to be feared than to be loved. Leaders that were loved like Roosevelt, Lincoln all fell Las Las but the feared ones like Hitler, Kim and Putin will always recreate history.
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Firstcitizen: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2022
BritishNaija:
This goes to show they might not like What Putin is doing, at the same time, No one wants to be in the bad book of Putin, he will not think twice dealing with you.

No the guy is a US double agent who got caught out. He is in deep shit and this was done so th US can see
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by emmyileri(m): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is the same man some people on nairaland are supporting. It's a pity
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Princedapace(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Yet, you won't hesitate to relocate at any given opportunity?

Ogogoro yans...

First of all, go check my profile, I am not a fan of moving to western countries. Why? I have the power of internet and can make a living anywhere I am. So, don't always think that every single soul in this country is wishing to move to western countries.

Secondly, that same reason u wish to migrate to their country is what I'm hitting on. They have destroyed ur own country and u are left with moving to their own country. This is deeper than u can imagine. Whatever USA and the west is accusing Russia of doing, USA and western countries have done worse than that before. So?

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Princedapace(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Crafteck1:

You guys have been brainwashed by dictators to think a country that believes in people's right brings destruction, of all counties to use as good example you use russia and china.... Go and look into how these coimtries work, do your research, the people are suffering umder dictators.

There are countless homeless people in the USA.
So?
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by 752hub: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Where is Putin's divorced wife, i just hope she is still alive
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by neuf(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
obedience4:
Many more people in Russia, even in Putin's cabinet shares the spy Chief sentiment... This is the 20 century.. People don't to around and start causing tension everywhere... Well this was how Hitler started talking how the Germans race was supieror how they wanted to share their supieror ideas to the rest of the world.. At the end millions die and he committed suicide.. That is why a Democratic system of government is the Best, were there is checks and balances.. Biden can't declared war on a country without the approval of Congress.. So it with great Britain without the approval of two chambers of Parliament. When power Is vested on a single man
You see things like this..

he can declare war but for 90 days after that he will need Congress approval to fund a full scale war.
The Marine Corp is under the President and he can send them to war.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Crafteck1: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Princedapace:

There are countless homeless people in the USA.
So?

Even their homeless are not dehumanized as an average citizen with home on other countries. And NO, homelessness isnt so rampant there.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by Slimwhyt(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tumbulum:
Putin act and behave like he is a dictator.

He is a dictator. Simple!
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by neuf(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
9gerian:
Plot twist, even though it’s actually very complicated.

The Nordstream 2 pipeline is a major threat that has the potential to draw Europe closer to Russia because of its gas. America can’t allow that, or else NATO is completely weakened. Germany has now put that pipeline on hold as at yesterday. So that’s a huge win for the US.

The US military industrial complex were very aggressive during Obama presidency, and therefore destabilized a number of nation and also pushed NATO towards Russia borders. In the process, Ukraine’s democratically elected president was removed for leaning towards Russia. Google the name Victoria Nuland and 5 billion dollars spent in Ukraine.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2014/mar/19/facebook-posts/united-states-spent-5-billion-ukraine-anti-governm/

It was the same approach that saw the US supplying arms to insurgents initially described as freedom fighters in Syria and Iraq (that later became ISIS. The US intention was to remove Bashaar Al Assad over a pipeline that was to pass through Syria to supply oil and gas to Europe from Qatar. Russia stood strong behind Bashaar. This was after what happened to Ghadafi of Libya also orchestrated by the US. African nations especially Nigeria continue to suffer from insurgency and terrorism today because of that problem created after Ghadafi was killed. Arms and ammunitions were freely shipped out of Libya, which became very unstable and a shadow of its former self.

Same for Egypt, but Egypt was lucky as it was able to remove the extremist government that emerged after the removal of its former dictator.

There’s only one denominator in all these conflicts, the US and it’s NATO Allies, but they continue to deflect from their atrocities by using the mainstream media in unison and across their countries. They brainwash their people by spinning the narratives against others such as Putin and others who are diametrically opposed to their policies of instability across the world.

Biden’s election has got the US resuming the hostile approach to Russia. Trump had a different worldview where the US and Russia avoided confrontation whether directly or through proxies, and instead focused on ending terrorism like they did in Syria. Trump was demonized for changing the narrative, and was setup as colluding with Russia. This has been proven to be false and setup by the Hillary Clinton campaign organization.

These things are very deep and are never how they seem openly.

However, I think Putin should have in spite of provocation maintained the status quo and probably continued to covertly protect the people of eastern Ukraine until the Nordstream 2 pipeline was operational. This is because the US game plan was never to allow or approve of it, else Russia gets stronger economically and NATO falls apart.

Yet Trump imposed sanctions on the Nord stream 2 pipeline and the Biden you claim is a war monger is the one that lifted the sanctions.

Go figure!!
Re: Ukraine: Vladimir Putin Publicly Humiliates His Spy Chief, Sergey Naryshkin by hungryboy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Went through the comments and realised how much majority of our people have been brainwashed by Western propaganda Media

Imagine someone comparing Putin to Hitler

Calling a man who was elected through an election a dictator

Same Putin whose approval rating in Russia is higher than that of any European or American leader

American leaders have invaded an destroyed so many countries , destroyed those who refuse to bend their knees to worship their Empire with sanctions (Cuba and Venezuela), and are killing civilians in Somalia, Afghanistan Syria with drone strikes monthly, but na Putin be devil for trying to protect ethnic Russians in Donbass and Luhansk, by recognizing their republic ,and supporting them with weaponry and soldiers to help them in their struggle

Same Putin that prevented the Americans and their terrorist buddies ,from overrunning Syria like the did to Libya
Western propaganda is powerful sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe / Anatoly Chubais Resigns And Flees Russia / Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.