Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Importance Of Backlinks To A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Importance Of Backlinks To A Website (333 Views)

How To Get Valued Backlinks To Your Website, For SEO / What Type Of Backlinks Is This ? / How To Get High Quality Backlinks To My Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Backlinks To A Website by Jerryjerrado(m): 3:42am On Feb 23, 2022
In today's post, I'll be discussing about backlinks.

First of all what are backlinks?
Backlinks are simply links from other websites pointing to your own website.

Types of backlinks
1. No follow: does not allow trust or link juice pass through it.

2. Dofollow: a more profitable kind of link that allows trust and link juice pass through it.

What is link juice
Link juice is a little portion of a website's authority that passes through a backlink to the linked site.

Examples of backlinks
Here are some of the backlinks I created from wikimedia:
1.https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cryptocurrency_airdrops.png

2. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Fusioncashtx_Review.jpg

Importance of backlinks
Increase in rankings
Increaded trust
Increases domain authority

For more details on how to create backlinks from Wikipedia send me a message on WhatsApp @08025855787

(1) (Reply)

Any Coder In The Building? / Get The Best Website, Business Website, Investment Website, Blog Website - / Unverified Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.