Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools (14539 Views)

Lagos Gets 2 New Universities, Merges Colleges Of Education / NUC Approves Three New Universities In Delta State / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by Sheriman(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2022
HRMK:
advanced contries are creating more technical colleges while we are converting ours to universities!BIG SHAME!!
Shunning out marketing and accounting graduates
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by sirqeeboi(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2022
seniormallam:
People that graduated with HND how will they write it on their CV?

HND from LASUSTECH UNIVERSITY

Still laspotech HND...
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by budaatum: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:
And Yabatech is still a Federal Polytechnic.

And long may it continue producing quality graduates.
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by KelB(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Did you know you can make 1k USD and above Monthly by Selling Books On Amazon Even If You Are Not A Writer. Contact me through my Siggy to know how
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by tempusfugit: 7:22am On Feb 23, 2022
RUBBISH
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by dayoscape: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2022
I wish I could advise these young lads writing jamb
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2022
What about those who enrolled this year last year and gained admission January this year?
Will they still graduate with ND and HND?
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by Mustiboy(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2022
dayoscape:
I wish I could advise these young lads writing jamb

What advice do you have for them, and can you share it, please?

I've got loads of them who might be need the advice on my WhatsApp status
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by Bamzyriches451: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Please have they started selling jamb form?
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by naija4life247: 7:41am On Feb 23, 2022
Make I go do PhD quick quick. E be like say na only schools dey sell for Nigeria. More schools, zero jobs.

Kudos LASG. Continue to lead while others continue to hate.

One governor is building schools, some others from the other side are building Markets everyday, no wonder all their men are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by naija4life247: 7:44am On Feb 23, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
Jamb Pls add this one:

Abba Kyari University of Hushpuppi

Include the State please, so that we will not confuse it with Buhari University of Banditry, Daura or Sanusi Lamido Sanusi University of Pedology, Kano.
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by jacoik(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
Jamb Pls add this one:

Abba Kyari University of Hushpuppi
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u don mad finish ooooooo lolxxxxx. Jesus. Mennnn people full this corntree oooo which one is abba kyaria university again guy
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by BeanmanX(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Dilapidated schools, Mtchwwwww!
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by lilachiever(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Yureyes:
I haven’t been to Ijanikin but Omo, That Ikorodu zone ehn? lipsrsealed

I guess the last time you used Ikorodu road was prior 2015.

Go there now and change your mindset.
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by HRMK: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2022
Sheriman:
Shunning out marketing and accounting graduates
.......hmmm.........
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by HRMK: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Yureyes:

I totally understand your point. We need more technical colleges. we also need more universities. Creating new tertiary institutions (both colleges and universities) isn’t the problem because we need them. The problem is the existing ones and the ones being created aren’t good enough. Nobody is doing anything to improve the conditions of the ones we already have, especially the existing colleges.
most of the courses are not tailored to make the graduates survive without white coloured jobs!do u know the number of jobless graduates in this country?
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by Pirow: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2022
Great one here. However, i f you want to get admission to university in Accra Ghana send a mail to piroawolu@gmail.com, the school fee is relatively cheap compare with private universities in Nigeria, no strike, no JAMB but you must have International passport, residential permits and non citizen card will be processed once you are admitted. Admission is still on for both undergraduate and master degrees, HND can also apply for their B.Sc and master.
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by Poltergeist1914: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2022
This is a very good. The founder of POLTERGEIST ONLINE MEDIA graduated from ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (AOCOED) which has been turned into LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION (LASUED).

And He has always been talking about how this college is long overdue for upgradation to a University of Education.

Kudos to Sanwo Olu.
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
lilachiever:

I guess the last time you used Ikorodu road was prior 2015.

Go there now and change your mindset.

Lol. I wasn’t even talking about the road.
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by doshiyad1: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lattop1:
Good one from the best state, a country inside a country

God Bless Lagos
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Me
God Bless Nigeria

a country inside a country
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by Ojady(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Abeg, these ones no go dey go strike?
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by 1831oe: 4:46am On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author= post=110463576][/quote]
Re: JAMB Adds Lagos State's New Universities To List Of Available Schools by 1831one1: 4:47am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
post=110463979:

Correct man.
Good to see most Nairalanders are keying into our daily positive energy @ dem MANNA.

God bless you real good Lattop,
And God bless your parents for giving us a King like you
Chop kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Offers Placement To Ukraine-based Nigerian Students Amid ASUU Strike / ASUU Introduces ‘UNILAG Forever’ Badge To Discredit Renaming / Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.