Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen (1184 Views)

South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch / IPOB Gets Finally Registered As An Entity In Japan / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate2: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2022
This broadcast is something u shouldn't miss.

The guy use to use fake account to insult Ijelespeaks when Ijele is lamenting on the atrocities of ESN.

Karma is a respecter of no man as his brother was killed by unknown gunmen. He was one of the God is good passengers on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6996417/sit-home-ipob-kills-5 12
That were killed on Monday sit at home as they claim God is good motors is anti IPOB.

https://www.facebook.com/TheVultureKing2/videos/951685892383199/

Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Karlovych: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2022
embarassedHmm, Igbos!!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate2: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassedHmm, Igbos!!

Karma respects no man
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Emergingnation3(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2022
OyigboUpdate2:
[s]This broadcast is something u shouldn't miss.

The guy use to use fake account to insult Ijelespeaks when Ijele is lamenting on the atrocities of ESN.

Karma is a respecter of no man as his brother was killed by unknown gunmen one of the God is good passengers.

https://www.facebook.com/TheVultureKing2/videos/951685892383199/[/s]
I repeat, your propaganda and lies only end here on Nairaland, no one knows if you actually exist in Igbo land,
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by minasi4841: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2022
OyigboUpdate2:
This broadcast is something u shouldn't miss.

Karma is a respecter of no man as his brother was killed by unknown gunmen. He was one of the God is good passengers on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6996417/sit-home-ipob-kills-5 12
That were killed on Monday sit at home as they claim God is good motors is anti IPOB.

https://www.facebook.com/TheVultureKing2/videos/951685892383199/

Why should his brother come out on a sit at home day.

And the guy is even showing his face cursing IPOB.
If we get that guy we will bring him down
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
I repeat, your propaganda and lies only end here on Nairaland, no one knows if you even exist in Igbo land,

My brother u should not be left behind.
For example the era of come to Igbo land and make live video has ended as Ijelespeaks was live 3 times in Owere and u bingos didn't show up. I even shared live link on nairaland dem no still born una well to show face.

The era of your propaganda ends on nairaland has also ended. Ijelespeaks has gotten the Federal high court affidavit to stand as a witness against your hunchback leader.

Ijelespeaks was on zanders F.M Owere 105.7 preaching against your leader.

Was on A.I.T national T.V

Sometimes he is invited to BBC.

During court times he leads rallies...

Stop commenting like someone who was in prison when Ijelespeaks was doing all these and keep saying nairaland nairaland.

When Ijelespeaks will bring those evidence against your leader in court I wonder if you'll still call the court nairaland.

Or were u not informed to?

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by DrGoodman: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Pack of lies.

The people killing people in the south are not southerners.
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Awkabigboy: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
[s]I repeat, your propaganda and lies only end here on Nairaland, no one knows if you actually exist in Igbo land,
[/s]
People actually know ijelespeaks, he's gaining massive igbo followership

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Awkabigboy: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2022
minasi4841:

Bring your papa and useless mother down first, criminal cultist

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by DrGoodman: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2022
Awkabigboy:

As a fulani man who can speak Igbo.
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Awkabigboy: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

For example the era of come to Igbo land and make live video has ended as Ijelespeaks was live 3 times in Owere and u bingos didn't show up. I even shared live link on nairaland dem no still born una well to show face.

The era of your propaganda ends on nairaland has also ended. Ijelespeaks has gotten the Federal high court affidavit to stand as a witness against your hunchback leader.

Stop commenting like someone who was in prison when Ijelespeaks was doing all these and keep saying nairaland nairaland.

When Ijelespeaks will bring those evidence against your leader in court I wonder if you'll still call the court nairaland.

You shouldn't blame him much , that's what severe pain can cause . He's in severe pain grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Awkabigboy: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2022
DrGoodman:

As a fulani man who can speak Igbo.
Your cup of pain grin
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by izac82: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2022
minasi4841:

As you brought his brother down, right? You guys are cowards.
You only have power and might over your fellow Igbos.
If una get liver, storm DSS and free your lord and savior, and stop wasting innocent lives in Igboland.
Cowards angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Emergingnation3(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Awkabigboy:

He is only known in the north, he's working for their unity begging interest...
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Hyperchi(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2022
Thank God he said unknown gunmen, which are Hope boys.
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Awkabigboy: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
[s]He is only known in the north, he's working for their unity begging interest...[/s]
I guess you reside in lagos ,
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Nairalandhotboy(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Awkabigboy:

lol. Which people? Igbos
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by minasi4841: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Bring your papa and useless mother down first, criminal cultist

Common to Upper Iweka and call an IPOB cultist
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by minasi4841: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2022
izac82:

As you brought his brother down, right? You guys are cowards.
You only have power and might over your fellow Igbos.
If una get liver, storm DSS and free your lord and savior, and stop wasting innocent lives in Igboland.
Cowards angry

IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB.
Why didn't the brother obey the voice of the people to sit at home on monday

1 Like

Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Emergingnation3(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Appearing on AIT or getting Court affidavit for testification against Kanu, make not difference... He is obviously playing Fulani scripts that has been there since time immemorial...

Ijelespeaks was live 3 times in Owere and u bingos didn't show up. I even shared live link on nairaland dem no still born una well to show face.
Lol , You mean hiding some where in Abuja and claimed he was in owerri.. grin grin

He should be bold enough to come out Openly and preach against IPOB/Kanu any where in Igbo land,not hiding in Abuja and spewing trashed as a chronic coward...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by ruggedtimi(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2022
Na DSS send the man grin
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Emergingnation3(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2022
Awkabigboy:

I guess you reside in lagos ,
Ab0ki , I am right in my resident at new heaven Enugu..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2022
minasi4841:

See how foolish you people have become? What is "sit at home day"? Killing yourselves over stupidity. You want a war you dont have the resources or man power for, then you turn around to kill your fellow brothers who dont support your premature ideas labelling them saboteurs. We are in a democracy have you tried getting your demands democratically? Or you just tell yourselves its impossible.
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by izac82: 11:06am On Feb 23, 2022
minasi4841:

IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB.
Why didn't the brother obey the voice of the people to sit at home on monday
You are a fool to tag Igbos IPOB. If Igbo is IPOB and IPOB is Igbo then why the forced sit at home?
Why kill to enforce your draconian sit at home? You guys are just low budget terrorists. continue
until your cup get filled.
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Appearing on AIT or getting Court affidavit for testification against Kanu, make not difference... He is obviously playing Fulani scripts that has been there since time immemorial...

Lol , You mean hiding some where in Abuja and claimed he was in owerri.. grin grin

He should be bold enough to come out Openly and preach against IPOB/Kanu any where in Igbo land,not hiding in Abuja and spewing trashed as a chronic coward...

Oga stop being left behind o.

Check my previous thread. Is zanders fm owere not an open place to? Why not bracket him.

Ijelespeaks was also live at hero's park by concord in owere live reading live comments for hours yet no show. Abi is hero's park not an open space also?

https://www.nairaland.com/6982802/ijelespeaks-finally-lands-igbo-land

Oga you're just left behind. You'll be the type that will say upload your picture and two days you're dead why that era has passed as the picture has been there for months. You were not informed to? (In patience Jonathan's voice)

Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Emergingnation3(m): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Check my previous thread. Is zanders fm owere not an open place to? Why not bracket him.

Ijelespeaks was also live at hero's park by concord in owere live reading live comments for hours yet no show. Abi is hero's park not an open space also?

Oga you're just left behind. You'll be the type that will say upload your picture and two days you're dead why that era has passed as the picture has been there for months. You were not informed to? (In patience Jonathan's voice)
Lol ! Joke of the century grin grin.... He can only decieved his gullible Fulani slave masters for the crumbs being given to him for this senseless job. grin.

As I am speaking to you, we are going about every nook and cranny of Igbo land and preach about the Imminent Biafra actualization...

He Should be bold enough to do thesame.... Not hiding in unknown place and claimed Owerri...

Anyway , Kanu present the entirety of Ndigbo, irrespective of status...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by DrGoodman: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2022
izac82:

You are a fool to tag Igbos IPOB. If Igbo is IPOB and IPOB is Igbo then why the forced sit at home?
Why kill to enforce your draconian sit at home? You guys are just low budget terrorists. continue
until your cup get filled.

You don't know anything.
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by DrGoodman: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

See his fulani face, must be a cow herder before Jonathan gave him free education in the South east.
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Awkabigboy: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Ab0ki , I am right in my resident at new heaven Enugu..
Alright , let's meet at polo park or new berries. What time ? Today is election . Let us meet tomorrow. Deal?
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Awkabigboy: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2022
minasi4841:

Common to Upper Iweka and call an IPOB cultist
Which city are u, let us meet as man to man if u have liver , forget upper iweka. Let us do it you and I. Choose location yourself
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Joke of the century grin grin.... He can only decieved his gullible Fulani slave masters for the crumbs being given to him for this senseless job. grin.

As I am speaking to you, we are going about every nook and cranny of Igbo land and preach about the Imminent Biafra actualization...

He Should be bold enough to do thesame.... Not hiding in unknown place and claimed Owerri...

Anyway , Kanu present the entirety of Ndigbo, irrespective of status...

Lol to be a bingo no easy o. Even if he comes to Imo Poly you'll still say come to a known place.

Atleast if u don't know zanders fm or concord your Google map gat your back. But instead your rants ends here
Re: Man Who Supports IPOB Gets His Brother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by izac82: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2022
DrGoodman:

See his fulani face, must be a cow herder before Jonathan gave him free education in the South east.
Everything about IPOB and their quest is all about Fulani. you guys are just confused but driven by hate.
If you are sincere in breaking out of Nigeria, your objective will be convincing and and sincere enough to attract
support, not this tibuo, zugbuo, gbouya method you guys are into. fake things.
Go and learn from the Brits what it means to campaign, debate and exit a union...

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Convention: We Will Align With Buhari’s Choice Of Candidate For Chairmanship / 2023 Election: The Question Nigerians Have Not Asked Osinbajo / When Last Did You See Herdsmen Openly Grazing In SE ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.