Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Can This Be The Real Buhari We Voted For Last 7 Years? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can This Be The Real Buhari We Voted For Last 7 Years? (379 Views)

₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments / Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State / Aisha Buhari Knows About The Real Buhari & Jubril Al Sudani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be The Real Buhari We Voted For Last 7 Years? by jerosman2: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Facebook reminded of my post last 7 years

https://www.facebook.com/100000073971831/posts/5190975364248211/

7 Years Ago
Godwin Uchechukwu Oyemike
PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says, "I
support Buhari." .
Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Goodluck is badluck to Nigeria--"
Cardinal Okogie says: "President
Jonathan should Forget Second Term----"
Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says:
"Buhari, A Better Candidate Than
Jonathan---"
Rev. Chris Okotie says: "Jonathan's
declaration has occult connotation. Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the streets and spread the Gospel of Change. Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the turn of Nigeria........"
Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election would be a replica of June 12 where the Nation will unite against a particular candidate----" Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses chose Goodluck Jonathan but after the election he chose the politicians. Now its time to say
goodbye---"
Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to claim back your Destiny because prayers alone can't
change anything without good.
leadership....."
Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that Buhari means well
for Nigeria. Poverty does not know
whether you are a Christian or Muslim...."
Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 I told my daddy in the Lord that
President. Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent of
destruction....!!!
You are free to share it as I forwarded it as received.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Can This Be The Real Buhari We Voted For Last 7 Years? by orisa37: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2022
No. He isn't. This is a PRESIDENTIAL ROBOT OF US, UK, EU AND UAE. HE HAS TURNED NIGERIA INTO A FULANI CONFEDERATE.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Choose The Key Or You Will Choose The Bread? / We Won’t Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition” – Obaseki Attacks Wike / Osun Governance: Why Posterity Will Be Kind With Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.