Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments (56390 Views)

Popular Tinubu Supporter Laments As Unilag School Fees Increases By Over 500% / Advantages Of 620 Per Litre Fuel ! / N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Ikpeyi: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Adamu Salihu, a Kano resident who said he and his family members voted for President Bola Tinubu in the last election, has lamented the hike in the pump price of fuel.

Daily Trust reports that fuel which moved from N195 per litre to N530 after Tinubu removed subsidy, climbed to N617 in Abuja and N620 in Kano in the early hours of Tuesday.

Reacting, Salihu, who said he hails from Bichi LGA in the State, said he might be forced to take to crime.

He said, “Honestly this new price has hit us very hard. This is not what we voted for. My children and I voted the current government in power. What we are being served is contrary to what we asked for.
“I am a Nigerian, I deserve to be treated right. I am no longer a youth, I have Children and they also go out and vote. Very soon if there is no change, I will ask them to stop voting because they are no longer going to school and have started hawking selling ‘Awara’.

“I dropped them out of school and they are now selling ‘Awara’. How can they be denied education and start hawking? I have been in politics since the time of NRC and SDP. If things continue to go like this, we can retaliate. if our lawmakers and representatives will not do anything about it. We can take the law into our hands despite being law abiding citizens.

“All these hardship we are facing is as a result of hike in fuel price, if not, we won’t be suffering like this. We don’t have good representation.”

Daily Trust reports that fuel queues resurfaced in Abuja, Kano and some parts of the country after hike.

https://dailytrust.com/n620-per-litre-this-isnt-what-we-voted-for-kano-resident-laments/

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by successmatters(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is still genesis, by the time you reach malachi, your eyes will clear.

I hate it when some Nigerians are still living in a fool's paradise, how can you expect a thief to become good just because he stole the presidential mandate? This is juvenile naivety mixed with thick ignorance.

He will steal more because stealing is in his DNA.

721 Likes 68 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by taylor89(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Una go cry tire

We warned y’all like we did in 2015

But Helinues and the rest assured us Tinubu was a master strategist and a FIRST CLASS graduate of accounting from Chicago University

He did it in Lagos he will replicate it in Nigeria

I knew Tinubu was a Buffon because a man who spent over $500 million to acquire power won’t work for the benefit of the masses

Go to street now everybody just squeeze face

The country is mourning including APC supporters

Omo this government of Tinubu must favor you people and una family oo

Una go cry till blood come out

Tinubu fire down no look anybody face

Make the suffer choke

Before end of 2023 mortuary go full

Tinubu area of specialization is COCAINE & HEROIN not governance

653 Likes 63 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Ikpeyi: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
All of us are feeling the heat.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by GanagiBitrus: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
FS removal is a case of extracting a rotten tooth before thinking of anaesthesia, instead of the other way round. smiley

247 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Ikpeyi: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:
This is still genesis, by the time you reach malachi, can you cope with your evil choices?

We shall all get sense in this country las las.

304 Likes 23 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by pdppower: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is indeed a fuel different from bala blu bulaba and gazelle gagaraga.

322 Likes 15 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Tntsi: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Very soon if there is no change, I will ask them to stop voting because they are no longer going to school and have started hawking selling ‘Awara’.

Imagine the lamentations and sufferings a brother is going through. Many others like him are hopless, secretly crying and soaking their bed and pillows in tears.

Nigeria is at the edge of total collaspe.

The call for PODATTI is not a call of politicking.
The call for PODATTI is a call for a new Nigeria where the leadership leads by example.
It is a call for a leadership that feels the pains of the people.
It is a call that with pull Nigeria out of collaspe.

The only thing that will save Nigeria is the return of the mandate of people's president, Peter obi.

Any mistake , forget about Nigeria.

359 Likes 27 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by PlayMaker14: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
Let the evil you do, deliver you.

Anuofia!!!
grin

248 Likes 18 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
If this happens in a SANE country, EVERYBODY should be on the street now protesting against this in human!
Nigeria is an OIL producing STATE!!
But because we're not so NORMAL here in Nigeria, we will all pretend and smile.

Lass las, we go dey alright.
As that guy will say, this new PUMP PRICE WILL FAVOR ME AND MY FAMILY IN JESUS NAME.

310 Likes 23 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Peterosky(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is just the beginning

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by SmartPolician: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is just the beginning

Una never chi chum chin grin

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Ikpeyi: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
If this happens in a SANE country, EVERYBODY should be on the street now protesting against this in human!

As that guy will say, this new PUMP PRICE WILL FAVOR ME AND MY FAMILY IN JESUS NAME.

Will religion and tribe allow Nigerian masses to use their head...hell noooo.

237 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by SmartPolician: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Blackdeewhy:

I believe that many Nigerians don't feel like protesting because they never voted for Tinubu. Many people believe that Tinubu was rigged into power and he only reminds us of everything wrong with Nigeria.

If Peter Obi won the election and caused this degree of pain, everyone would have taken to the streets in protest. That's because people believe they gave him power and he must consider them before making tough decisions.

287 Likes 31 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Dubetex96(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Una good evening I say may I remind una fuel is N620 per liter. may this increment favour me and my family

230 Likes 21 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Heroicvic(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
What we voted for will favour me and my family 😭 🥺 😭

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Almiron: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
No oh, on your mandate Bola we go die.

This #620 per litre will favor me and family ijn.

Una never see anything, oju yin mabo danu, una go suffer.

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by amiibaby(f): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
U never see chumchin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by olisamax(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
nigerians una never see something
this is just the begining.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Beremx(f): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
From shege banza (Buhari) to dan bura uba (Tinubu)

Buhari will truly be missed

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by NAC1666: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2023

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Iseoluwani: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
We warned you

Now u have rigged the election and now putting us all into hardship

E sofo ni

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by BobbieZion(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tinubu will be the worst President......

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by sofeo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by jaxxy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
I said agbadorians will be the 1st to protest against this temporary and illegal government b4 Obidients.

Besides tax collection, increasing suffering and borrowing like Buhari I would like to see how tinubu plans to generate revenue and he's already disappointing like I thought.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by marlow1962(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
I can't laugh, I'm poffin my loud, I no wn chok.
When I finish, I go cun laugh them. cheesy

Na thunder go fire you for that talk say you be Nigerian and deserve to be treated right. If you qoute me to say nonsense, thunder will FIRE you too.

Rubbish

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Pipefitter: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by omoredia: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Foolishness is the ignorance that still persit even after education. Fools full this country.

are u expecting a de@d head to think right and lead u properly? Jokers

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by fistonati(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Laffs
They said physical appearance doesn't matter but the brain, now Nigerians are seeing the heinous outcome of the brain.

Posterity will judge Nigerian leaders for crime against the masses

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by cliqtips: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Where are the "e go favor me and my family".

I heard those with APC membership card are buying things at lesser price grin

Because Obi said he was going to remove subsidy when he enters, baba Tinubu go copy ahm without putting things in place before its implementation.

Obi wey talk say he go remove ahm has plans in place...

71 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST / Atiku Abubakar Drinking Satchet Water. Photo Goes Viral / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.