Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? (20847 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria / Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by Cholls(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
My brother
Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Cc
Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by soundOsonic: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na them put wife for my hand, as I dey bring hookup babes, what broke the camel back was when I brought an unknown cousin and they recognize her.
I still wan enter because, I no fit pay for her TF and no do

Them give me wan girl like this, wey Sabi well well, she don born like 3 for me now.

But I still dey do small small hookup and my popsy and mumsy know

But my wife wey dey do like mumu think say girls wey I dey bring for my papa house na my brother course mate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by Uzomacharles: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
Happily Waiting For That Day
Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by Benitoh: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
As nwa Anambra that i am, when i told my parent they were like where is she from i told them that she is not from Anambra state and they were like wfk. I took my time to make them understand that she is a good girl and we'll behaved, and then we where cool.

mespusinglez:
MORNING NL

Y'all should share your experience
How you told them
And what was their (your parents) reactions

Rocktation cheesy
Farano grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by mariovito(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Same here and I'm 34 already o, younger bro sef don marry.

Any time I go hass na marriage be their subject.
maiquel:

Well... Marriage is not for the weak, currently I am weak.
Weak in the sense that I am indecisive about my choices.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mummy and daddy I have chose a permanent prick for life... Ya one forever prick (wholesale) for myself tongue tongue.

You can now think wharever that come to your mind undecided undecided wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sad it is that my parents are late, i would have loved that they are alive to witness my wedding coming up soon. When you are ready to settle down you will know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by ceejayluv(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
I never told them till they started pressuring me to marry.

Last last, I told them I'm introducing someone to them that coming December .. the rest is .........

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by AbuAeesha: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
na Dem dey even bring the marriage issue up sef,

1 Like

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by Nonexisting: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
SmellySperm:
I'm a bachelor jare smiley
Na so, and the status isn't changing any time soon. Just like me, you have sworn to live long. Well done brother man, well done.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by ibawon(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
My Mum and Siblings were not that surprised, but my Dad was kind of but was very proud and he said i never gave him issues since secondary school.
Honour thy Parents and receive abundant blessings.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by UbaGwele: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
soundOsonic:
Na them put wife for my hand, as I dey bring hookup babes, what broke the camel back was when I brought an unknown cousin and they recognize her.
I still wan enter because, I no fit pay for her TF and no do

Them give me wan girl like this, wey Sabi well well, she don born like 3 for me now.

But I still dey do small small hookup and my popsy and mumsy know

But my wife wey dey do like mumu think say girls wey I dey bring for my papa house na my brother course mate

Chief, na strong man you be...
Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by galaxi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by okrikaboi: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Like for surrogacy share for marriage

On a serious note nairaland needs to upgrade no option to conduct simple polls on the site this site has the capacity to be out very own Quora or Reddit

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by cooltola(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
my parents were happy- They said finally like they have been waiting for a very long time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by phemmyfour: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
mespusinglez:
MORNING NL

Y'all should share your experience
How you told them
And what was their (your parents) reactions

Rocktation cheesy
Farano grin
Didn't tell them, only invited them to see their future inlaw and have meetings with them
Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by Greystone: 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
My parents don’t like my gf. I no send.
Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by GboyegaD(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
I just told my mom I was coming home to marry in December and if she had plans to travel before then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by LordIsaac(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Me: I've met someone...
Mum: Thank God oooo grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by handsomeaare(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
HeadNigga:
Yesterday it was " how do I congratulate my neighbour who just gave birth?".

Today it is " how did you tell your parents you want to get married?"

This is rubbish na

Abi make we call Lala
Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Less than 24 n still single.... My mind is overly occupied grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by ademi87(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
maiquel:
I never won marry.
wahaluuurrr
Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by Goldbw122(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
27 not married, yet hmm when I go say meet my girlfriend na, hmmm.. this country is just too hard.. am broken right now.. cry
Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by ademi87(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
I Wan marry but I never meet responsible babe....majority of them are capable of doing runs and I can't deal and besides I need a working class lady who is ready to make family work and a good Christian.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by Lisabi01: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Going to 33 now, I no even think about it since 2yrs ago. Na real matter ooo.... Where's boogeyman's WTF.

Buh on a serious note, any serious lady should DM. We could work something out.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by SimSify(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
V
Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by Munzy14(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
valdes00:
Mumcy... Labi don gt belle oo

She started dancing undecided, matter wey dey pain me as labi no gree do abortion
Mother expecting her grand child dance grin
Re: How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? by letitrainnow(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Are you not of age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Tell Tale Signs Of Emotional Abuse in marriage / A Family Man Can Have This Too: / Nigerian Woman Delivers Triplets "After 9 Years Of Name-calling And Insults"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.