Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks (673 Views)

APC Adjusts Campaign Timetable, To Launch A Fundraising App / Igbo Youths Please Start Building Bridges of Love and Unity / Charly Boy Blasts Tinubu " Please, Start Parking, Enough Is Enough" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by Awkabigboy: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2022
Many of us peace lovers of Alaigbo are very well happy with your work. Can you please start a fundraising , some of us peaceful igbo lovers are with you and want to reclaim our land from terrorists. We will fund you to continue your work especially with the massive enlightenment you're giving to our people and the acceptance you're enjoying right now because people have come to know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by bigpriik: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2022
grin grin
You are saying this to a man that eats in the same plate with the enemies of ndigbo.

4 Likes

Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by Notasyouthink: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2022
Another alternate monika for oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by tsinzu: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2022
See them, thieves!! Nobody will fall for your useless scam. BSMS scam no work again, na this format udele wan use cash out. Hungry fools

5 Likes

Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by LeoDeKing: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2022
But I thought oyigboudate and ijelespeak are not known by ipob. angry

The same characters that are not known are appearing in dreams and a thread has to be created with them as the subjects.

Who do ipob this kind strong thing? undecided
Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2022
One day oyibo abi udele or ijele nsi will be decimated by you know who. Ediots

2 Likes

Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by cazchi: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lol this man! How many accounts u get?
Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by udele1: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
One day oyibo abi udele or ijele nsi will be decimated by you know who. Ediots

That will be the day Nnamdi Kanu's lineage will be wiped off the surface of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by LuQuLuQu(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
udele1:

That will be the day Nnamdi Kanu's lineage will be wiped off the surface of the earth.

Show your face then..

2 Likes

Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by Emergingnation3(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
udele1:

Kanu's self determination activities already wiping out your generation...

5 Likes

Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by Sergio101(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
udele1:

Many recreant rabid daydreamers roaming Free grin

Udele1 what you do take yourself as still baffles me.

Well I like your little mirrage courage sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Awkabigboy:
Many of us peace lovers of Alaigbo are very well happy with your work. Can you please start a fundraising , some of us peaceful igbo lovers are with you and want to reclaim our land from terrorists. We will fund you to continue your work especially with the massive enlightenment you're giving to our people and the acceptance you're enjoying right now because people have come to know the truth.

.who could believe I never knew I was mentioned here till I searched Ijele. These bingos keep mentioning me now I can't know where there is something serious.

Back 2d matter. A fund raising will be done when there is a need for it. And the account number will not belong to ijele as we did last time for our rallies. We will then open a whatsap group updated each 10 naira that adds or leave the account.

When there is a need we will let u guys know.

Thanks for the love

2 Likes

Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
LuQuLuQu:

Show your face then..

My own face wey I don show since 2020 how far?
Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
bigpriik:
grin grin
You are saying this to a man that eats in the same plate with the enemies of ndigbo.

And the lovers of ndigbo are the ones eating their flesh
Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by Ojiofor: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Notasyouthink:
Another alternate monika for oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu grin grin grin

Not as you think grin
Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

My own face wey I don show since 2020 how far?

At least this confirms you're oyibo garbage update and udele nsi. Ewu Zambia
Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Awkabigboy:
Look at this poor scammer criminal grin grin for those of you who may not know, The person behind the Awkabigboy Monika= Oyigboupdate= Oyigboupdate2= deltafire= Udele1= Ijelespeaks, these are just the ones I could remember at the moment, na the same one person in this same Nairaland, criminal looking for whom to scam, he's no longer satisfied with what Nigeria Govt are paying him through DSS for the dirty job he's doing for them.

2 Likes

Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
Look at this poor scammer criminal grin grin for those of you who may not know, The person behind the Awkabigboy Monika= Oyigboupdate= Oyigboupdate2= deltafire= Udele1= Ijelespeaks, these are just the ones I could remember at the moment, na the same one person in this same Nairaland, criminal looking for whom to scam, he's no longer satisfied with what Nigeria Govt are paying him through DSS for the dirty job he's doing for them.

Lol
Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by 1831onnne: 4:49am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
But I thought oyigboudate and ijelespeak are not known by ipob. angry

The same characters that are not known are appearing in dreams and a thread has to be created with them as the subjects.

Who do ipob this kind strong thing? undecided
[/s]
Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by Awkabigboy: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

.who could believe I never knew I was mentioned here till I searched Ijele. These bingos keep mentioning me now I can't know where there is something serious.

Back 2d matter. A fund raising will be done when there is a need for it. And the account number will not belong to ijele as we did last time for our rallies. We will then open a whatsap group updated each 10 naira that adds or leave the account.

When there is a need we will let u guys know.

Thanks for the love
Great
Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by udele1: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Kanu's self determination activities already wiping out your generation...

This looks more like your generation.

More of your generation was wipped off today.

Re: Oyigboupdate Can You Please Start A Fundraising For Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
udele1:

This looks more like your generation.

More of your generation was wipped off today.

Pls give me your phone number

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: The Man Who Will Lead Ekiti State / Tinubu Vs Atiku; Who Is Richer? / UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.