Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Why Women Easily Fall During Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Women Easily Fall During Prayer (853 Views)

What Are Your Besseting Sins And The Temptation You Easily Fall For. / Pastors Trying To Make Their Members Fall During Ministration,is It Right? / Yawning During Prayer ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Easily Fall During Prayer by ceeplus(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2011
Why is it that in all this penticostal church,during prayer it is only girls that fall anointing.it makes me to often ask myself this question.,"WHY ONLY GIRLS"?
Re: Why Women Easily Fall During Prayer by Agnesqueen(f): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2011
Lol grin grin grin
I guess they are more spirited or better actors depending on how you look at it.
Re: Why Women Easily Fall During Prayer by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2011
no its cuz u fellas make dem stand for a long time, as a result of which, the poor girls faint and fall,
Re: Why Women Easily Fall During Prayer by Godessa(f): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2011
i believe women are easily possessed compared to men because :
1.they keep all sorts of friend
2.they are usually idle and the bible says 'an idle mind is the devil's workshop'.
3.they are weaker vessels.
Re: Why Women Easily Fall During Prayer by chidyke77(m): 7:51am On Jul 09, 2011
Godessa:

i believe women are easily possessed compared to men because :
1.they keep all sorts of friend
2.they are usually idle and the bible says 'an idle mind is the devil's workshop'.
3.they are weaker vessels.
PAGANĀ  9JA:

no its cuz u fellas make dem stand for a long time, as a result of which, the poor girls faint and fall,

Agnesqueen:

Lol grin grin grin
I guess they are more spirited or better actors depending on how you look at it.
all of d above
Re: Why Women Easily Fall During Prayer by Joagbaje(m): 4:59am On Jul 12, 2011
ceeplus:

Why is it that in all this penticostal church,during prayer it is only girls that fall anointing.it makes me to often ask myself this question.,"WHY ONLY GIRLS"?

You are wrong on this. The spirit of God moves on all flesh. But if you say more of women than men , we can understand. But saying "only women" is wrong

(1) (Reply)

Dog / Can A Christian Import Condoms? / Treatment Of Spinal Cord Injury (sci)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.