Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Yawning During Prayer ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yawning During Prayer ? (6850 Views)

Help! I Keep Yawning Anytime I Open My Mouth To Pray / South African Church Where Pastor Strips Members During Prayer (PHOTO) / Sneezing Is Good But Yawning Is Bad - Will A Christian Subscribe To This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yawning During Prayer ? by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 14, 2013
*i do this sometimes*
Is it normal?
Plz share ur xperience
Re: Yawning During Prayer ? by sunnyt1(m): 4:56am On Nov 14, 2013
Its a sign that you are disinterested, can you yawn at gun point?
Re: Yawning During Prayer ? by uboma(m): 5:13am On Nov 14, 2013
^^^^ its mostly a sign of fatigue and not necessarily that one is not interested in the prayers.
Re: Yawning During Prayer ? by tobechi20(m): 5:33am On Nov 14, 2013
Go and eat
Re: Yawning During Prayer ? by PastorOluT(m): 6:23am On Nov 14, 2013
uboma: ^^^^ its mostly a sign of fatigue and not necessarily that one is not interested in the prayers.

Yeah, but when u do it always when its time for prayers, it shows ur heart lies somewhere else.
Re: Yawning During Prayer ? by Pygru: 6:55am On Nov 14, 2013
I Hate 9ja: *i do this sometimes*
Is it normal?
Plz share ur xperience
I also do it, but the frequency has reduced.
Re: Yawning During Prayer ? by PastorOluT(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Having a personal relationship with God n growing thereby should be our priority as Christians!

Do not be deceived God cant be mocked, for whatever a man sows that he shall reap, if you sow to the flesh you will of the flesh reap corruption, and if you sow to the spirit you will of the spirit reap life everlasting!

Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

2Timothy 2:19

Stay blessed n remain rapturable
Re: Yawning During Prayer ? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2013
sunny t: Its a sign that you are disinterested, can you yawn at gun point?
Gunpoint no.....i did thot it was a sign of demons escaping thru d mouth

1 Like

Re: Yawning During Prayer ? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Yeah, but when u do it always when its time for prayers, it shows ur heart lies somewhere else.
somewhere else......does this apply too during deliverance session in church
Re: Yawning During Prayer ? by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Having a personal relationship with God n growing thereby should be our priority as Christians!

Do not be deceived God cant be mocked, for whatever a man sows that he shall reap, if you sow to the flesh you will of the flesh reap corruption, and if you sow to the spirit you will of the spirit reap life everlasting!

Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

2Timothy 2:19

Stay blessed n remain rapturable

thankz pastor T.........but this is common,does it mean i am d only one that experience it,some sayz its lack of enough oxygen in d body system,it triggerz itself,am not the triggering it
Re: Yawning During Prayer ? by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2013
Pygru:
I also do it, but the frequency has reduced.
Halleluyah......
Re: Yawning During Prayer ? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2013
tobechi20: Go and eat
i dont think yawning is triggered becoz of hunger or thirst sir
Re: Yawning During Prayer ? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2013
uboma: ^^^^ its mostly a sign of fatigue and not necessarily that one is not interested in the prayers.
fatigue....when u are fully concious and not feeling dizzy
Re: Yawning During Prayer ? by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

my hrt lies somewhere else......while praying
sir pls how can this be stop......i mean how to attain full concentration during prayer......*maybe becoz of the Nigerian factor....who knowz*

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good / Why are these 16 verses removed from NIV Bible? / Catholic Bishops Warn Members Against Endorsing Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.