Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

6lackmill's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6lackmill's Profile / 6lackmill's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

The sad truth is that the government can't give you everything. I will never use the government flaws to justify crime. Crime is crime no matter how small it is and if you are into it, repent before they nab you.

My 2cent.

Thanks dear

I will keep that in mind��
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

The sad truth is that the government can't give you everything. I will never use the government flaws to justify crime. Crime is crime no matter how small it is and if you are into it, repent before they nab you.

My 2cent.

I like that
Government can't give you everything

So tell me, what and what have the so called government provided?
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
doxijaw:

No I'm directing it you, mr yahoo apologist.

Those yahoo bastard's will rot in hell for turning Nigeria into a zoo.

Maybe its high time you wake up from that dreams of yours and face the reality

Mr legit�
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Edio1:
How about the Former EFFC boss and someone stool billions of pension and pay a file of 700k and go free

God bless you
God bless you
God bless you

Tell them
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
doxijaw:

No I'm directing it you, mr yahoo apologist.

Those yahoo bastard's will rot in hell for turning Nigeria into a zoo.

In your dreams��
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
I said it yesterday that if you are a scammer your time is coming. You must pay the debt of jail. Since you don't want to earn legitimately, EFCC is coming your way, Yes! U.

Mr/miss/Mrs legit, maybe you should provide a legit work for them.. I'm disappointed because you are afraid to direct the message to the main looters of this country

In a country where our government open their mouth and said that youth shouldn't depend on them for work after spending years in school
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
doxijaw:

Counter intuitive argument.

After they made their yahoo money did they innovate?

They're useless low iq idiots who have ruined Nigerias reputation and turned the economy into a place for extreme drug use and prostitution, even worse all the money they get is sent out of the economy by proxy of car purchases .

The economy will actually thrive better without them because will have more access to the external opportunities abound.

Maybe you should direct that to your useless politicians
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
tyup:

Those guys shouldn't be arrested they deserve to be Shot on sight, and a grenade thrown to whatever club they go partying. Accident on whatever car they use Fraud money to buy

Lastly, their lot should burn in Hell forever. sad

What about those looting your money�
NYSC / Re: NYSC Batch B1b Call-up Letter Is Out! by 6lackmill: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Adamawa coppers let's link up
I'm in Enugu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.