Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) (51121 Views)

14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Including 2 Ladies Arrested In Niger State / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
mandate12:

Just shut up if u dunno what to say.

The person I mentioned, was very polite with her response..........

I am not surprised at this behavior......... I blame your parents for having you in sango........ They should have expected that, if a child is conceived in sango, he would surely act like a foolish cow.........
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
These idiots can not go and arrest the politicians..fools.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by m140(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dantee005:
Me na only small Yahoo I wan do o... Make I see money open shop I don Japa.... undecided grin grin
You sure the business go last, if you collect the money, you won't remember shop again, you go follow their way ,
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by m140(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nuel4:
there's no innovation anywhere. To start an ordinary barbing saloon will take you hundreds of thousands of naira because there's no light, no water, nothing. You have to supply those things for yourself. You want to start a boutique? You will spend hundreds of thousands buying generator and fuel. There is literally no way for Nigeria to function legitimately. It is impossible for Nigerians to be legit. When I was in school, I took a serious look at the few lecturers that weren't collecting bribes and shook my head. Almost all the boys I graduated with declared they were never going to look for work. They all decided to travel to either south Africa or any African country and open "office". When I was still in school we all saw the life our senior colleagues (the ones that graduated pre-yahoo boom of 2017) were living when they came to collect certificates many years after graduation nobody wants to be like that
All these are just excuses.
Thing is most of us hide under Nigeria is bad, bro , I have met so many graduates am supposed to work with, many ain't employable. So many trying learn handy work, most no sabi the work. Youth wanting fast money is just everywhere, things dont work that way. Wealth takes time. No be this same country two guys sold their work for $200m which Nigerian celebrity get that kind fund or can pull that kind fund. Na the same country. Good things dont really come easy. Most are just afraid to start small. Like I said it's all choice . Yahoo can never be a choice cus I got a lot in my financial arsenal. I learnt it
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by m140(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nuel4:
there's no innovation anywhere. To start an ordinary barbing saloon will take you hundreds of thousands of naira because there's no light, no water, nothing. You have to supply those things for yourself. You want to start a boutique? You will spend hundreds of thousands buying generator and fuel. There is literally no way for Nigeria to function legitimately. It is impossible for Nigerians to be legit. When I was in school, I took a serious look at the few lecturers that weren't collecting bribes and shook my head. Almost all the boys I graduated with declared they were never going to look for work. They all decided to travel to either south Africa or any African country and open "office". When I was still in school we all saw the life our senior colleagues (the ones that graduated pre-yahoo boom of 2017) were living when they came to collect certificates many years after graduation nobody wants to be like that
All these are just excuses.
Thing is most of us hide under Nigeria is bad, bro , I have met so many graduates am supposed to work with, many ain't employable. So many trying learn handy work, most no sabi the work. Youth wanting fast money is just everywhere, things dont work that way. Wealth takes time. No be this same country two guys sold their work for $200m which Nigerian celebrity get that kind fund or can pull that kind fund. Na the same country. Good things dont really come easy. Most are just afraid to start small. Like I said it's all choice . Yahoo can never be a choice cus I got a lot in my financial arsenal. I learnt it, mind you I faced difficulties/difficult times, it's not all rosy, the road was never smooth, but now I can see the light clearly.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
m140:

Reverse is the case, proceeds from yahoo has made Nigerian youths less innovative, its has increased the rate of immortality.
A lot of youth now smoke weed for inspiration for yahoo work. High percentage of yahoo boys are heavy smokers,,,, it's been negative all through. Its has added more to the countries problem. Its can never sustain a whole economy as big as Nigeria cus most of the things the money are spent on doesn't really develop a nation, just on girls, hotels, weeds, drugs, cars which are even over priced cus of yahoo guys.
Thing is doing yahoo is a choice, I love my own legit work and its paying my Bills.
I sell computing products and am into education biz n God has been good.
it's good that you are legit. Honestly it is a very good thing. You need to understand that humans are "cannibalistic" when push comes to shove. The Europeans escaped their frozen wasteland and brace the unforgiven waters of the Atlantic when they couldn't take it anymore. They enslaved their fellow humans when push came to shove to start a colony in a reproductive land that didn't belong to them, slaughtering the people they met there. Humans will do anything to survive to survive once they become hopeless. Sailors used to eat their fellow men if they got lost in the ocean. Humans are naturally selfish and wicked. If a government fails, the citizens will definitely look for a profitable crime to survive on. In the Middle East it's terrorism, in South America and Mexico it's drugs, when Italian were frustrated in America they invented mob. Black Americans engaged in gangsterism. In Nigeria, it is fraud. No amount of arrest will solve it. It will get to a point where yahoo boys will start arming themselves just like all the other criminals I mentioned above. When it gets to that point they will start engaging with law enforcement. That will be the end of everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by m140(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nuel4:
it's good that you are legit. Honestly it is a very good thing. You need to understand that humans are "cannibalistic" when push comes to shove. The Europeans escaped their frozen wasteland and brace the unforgiven waters of the Atlantic when they couldn't take it anymore. They enslaved their fellow humans when push came to shove to start a colony in a reproductive land that didn't belong to them, slaughtering the people they met there. Humans will do anything to survive to survive once they become hopeless. Sailors used to eat their fellow men if they got lost in the ocean. Humans are naturally selfish and wicked. If a government fails, the citizens will definitely look for a profitable crime to survive on. In the Middle East it's terrorism, in South America and Mexico it's drugs, when Italian were frustrated in America they invented mob. Black Americans engaged in gangsterism. In Nigeria, it is fraud. No amount of arrest will solve it. It will get to a point where yahoo boys will start arming themselves just like all the other criminals I mentioned above. When it gets to that point they will start engaging with law enforcement. That will be the end of everything
Well it's still a choice, not all engaged in the act discussed above when frustration set on. It's still choice , some survived without those things mentioned up there,
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by m140(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nuel4:
I don't pray it gets to that arming thing.
I have a guy , a brother to my neighbor, he collected like 8m around 2019, sept or so as I heard ,,,, he blew the money, as am talking to you now last week or so he was caught with someone's iPhone. Thats just one of the things I do talk about, when a man is not contented, he will seek something that is not of his worth.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
m140:

Well it's still a choice, not all engaged in the act discussed above when frustration set on. It's still choice , some survived without those things mentioned up there,
yes you are 100% correct
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
m140:

I don't pray it gets to that arming thing.
I have a guy , a brother to my neighbor, he collected like 8m around 2019, sept or so as I heard ,,,, he blew the money, as am talking to you now last week or so he was caught with someone's iPhone. Thats just one of the things I do talk about, when a man is not contented, he will seek something that is not of his worth.
lol. That's the problem. Most humans are dumb, foolish and wicked. The moment the discover the enjoyment in crime they can never stop. With that 8m he could have started a business for himself and his family members. That's the more reason this country is doom. The kids will definitely imitate these fools. This is the main reason why it is dumb to allow society devolve into criminality.
In Mexico even 10 years old kids work for cartels as informant etc
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Dantee005(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
m140:

You sure the business go last, if you collect the money, you won't remember shop again, you go follow their way ,
No o... Country hard o... Nobody to help....
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Edio1: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
How about the Former EFFC boss and someone stool billions of pension and pay a file of 700k and go free
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by m140(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nuel4:
lol. That's the problem. Most humans are dumb, foolish and wicked. The moment the discover the enjoyment in crime they can never stop. With that 8m he could have started a business for himself and his family members. That's the more reason this country is doom. The kids will definitely imitate these fools. This is the main reason why it is dumb to allow society devolve into criminality.
In Mexico even 10 years old kids work for cartels as informant etc
I dont usually blame the government, cus I bliv if it were our family occupying the office too we wont complain, and again the government can't give us everything, I dont want to really divulge into this matter cus e go long, since I stopped blaming the govt things starts working my way, no matter their policy I will survive and do fine, so far it's not a policy of shot anyone on sight.
My mind is one of the biggest tool I got. Also God as been my strength.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by m140(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dantee005:
No o... Country hard o... Nobody to help....
Who have you helped too ?
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by flexyshedxy77(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
How far, me i don tire h dis country. As if 2 own laptop now na crime, y b say young guy success b lyk major crime. Na their fault say they get sense pass u Or is it that you are been forced 2 pay.
See as una the para. Minister of petroluem use over 1 million buy pen and book. EFCC no see those that one. Because guys get laptop now. You b yahoo boy.
Why na?? Check this thing
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Dantee005(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
m140:

Who have you helped too ?
Dats a funny question man... I've not been able to stand on my two feet and be stable how can I help someone to stand..? Besides the little help I'm capable of I try my best to render...
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by doxijaw: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nuel4:

Counter intuitive argument.

After they made their yahoo money did they innovate?

They're useless low iq idiots who have ruined Nigerias reputation and turned the economy into a place for extreme drug use and prostitution, even worse all the money they get is sent out of the economy by proxy of car purchases .

The economy will actually thrive better without them because will have more access to the external opportunities abound.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
tyup:

Those guys shouldn't be arrested they deserve to be Shot on sight, and a grenade thrown to whatever club they go partying. Accident on whatever car they use Fraud money to buy

Lastly, their lot should burn in Hell forever. sad

What about those looting your money�
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
doxijaw:

Counter intuitive argument.

After they made their yahoo money did they innovate?

They're useless low iq idiots who have ruined Nigerias reputation and turned the economy into a place for extreme drug use and prostitution, even worse all the money they get is sent out of the economy by proxy of car purchases .

The economy will actually thrive better without them because will have more access to the external opportunities abound.

Maybe you should direct that to your useless politicians
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NipseyHustle(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
anibi9674:
Abeg Efcc put your touch light on bonny island.
If them come bonny I go skin you alive.

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by doxijaw: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
6lackmill:

Maybe you should direct that to your useless politicians

No I'm directing it you, mr yahoo apologist.

Those yahoo bastard's will rot in hell for turning Nigeria into a zoo.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
I said it yesterday that if you are a scammer your time is coming. You must pay the debt of jail. Since you don't want to earn legitimately, EFCC is coming your way, Yes! U.

Mr/miss/Mrs legit, maybe you should provide a legit work for them.. I'm disappointed because you are afraid to direct the message to the main looters of this country

In a country where our government open their mouth and said that youth shouldn't depend on them for work after spending years in school
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by arsenal444(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Y e be say anytime EFCC arrest Yahoo boys, dem must arrest one way get K-Leg?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
doxijaw:

In your dreams��
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Edio1:
How about the Former EFFC boss and someone stool billions of pension and pay a file of 700k and go free

God bless you
God bless you
God bless you

Tell them
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
doxijaw:

Maybe its high time you wake up from that dreams of yours and face the reality

Mr legit�
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by doxijaw: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
6lackmill:

Maybe its high time you wake up from that dreams of yours and face the reality

Mr legit�

Ok sir.

So many avenues to make money in today's world but niggas can't think.

Steal from oyinbo , destroy the country, then send the money back to oyinbos.

Low iq negro's
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by m140(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dantee005:
Dats a funny question man... I've not been able to stand on my two feet and be stable how can I help someone to stand..? Besides the little help I'm capable of I try my best to render...
That's just it, everyone needs help
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by CaptainPrice1: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
6lackmill:

Mr/miss/Mrs legit, maybe you should provide a legit work for them.. I'm disappointed because you are afraid to direct the message to the main looters of this country

In a country where our government open their mouth and said that youth shouldn't depend on them for work after spending years in school

The sad truth is that the government can't give you everything. I will never use the government flaws to justify crime. Crime is crime no matter how small it is and if you are into it, repent before they nab you.

My 2cent.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by anibi9674: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
NipseyHustle:

If them come bonny I go skin you alive.
no worry I dey go there Twitter handle go invite them
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

The sad truth is that the government can't give you everything. I will never use the government flaws to justify crime. Crime is crime no matter how small it is and if you are into it, repent before they nab you.

My 2cent.

I like that
Government can't give you everything

So tell me, what and what have the so called government provided?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) / Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) / Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.