Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) (51117 Views)

14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Including 2 Ladies Arrested In Niger State / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6lackmill: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

The sad truth is that the government can't give you everything. I will never use the government flaws to justify crime. Crime is crime no matter how small it is and if you are into it, repent before they nab you.

My 2cent.

Thanks dear

I will keep that in mind��
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Imagine the cars small small children are riding..

grin grin grin
Any Yahoo boy or girl on nairaland, your turn is coming. grin
that shameless guy-slowomir will suffer for causing people pains via defrauding them and still has the temerity to brag about it on nairaland.His end is near
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by iykomo0(m): 12:27am On Jan 27, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
I said it yesterday that if you are a scammer your time is coming. You must pay the debt of jail. Since you don't want to earn legitimately, EFCC is coming your way, Yes! U.
waka
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NipseyHustle(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2021
anibi9674:
no worry I dey go there Twitter handle go invite them

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Richie77: 3:33am On Jan 27, 2021
If not arrested now, that lady will come out next week and tell us she bought Glk and a duplex for herself with bitcoin . I laugh in french.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 360command: 3:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Nuel4:
no.
the way you detailed everything sounds like you know.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:05am On Jan 27, 2021
tyup:

Those guys shouldn't be arrested they deserve to be Shot on sight, and a grenade thrown to whatever club they go partying. Accident on whatever car they use Fraud money to buy

Lastly, their lot should burn in Hell forever. sad

He wasn't praising the criminals BUT stating what they do and the horrors of it
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Kieel: 6:51am On Jan 27, 2021
Na Nigeria I see sey people are proud for scamming others.. they're proud to be called Yahoo boys

Most of these things are money ritual they're just using laptops and phone to deceive people that they're Yahoo boys

Those guys that ate raw fowl,bathing in burial ground, chop person shit will tell you they're Yahoo boys

Make dem arrest all of dem make we see if dem go protest against efcc
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kingsley989(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Leave EFCC and their tricks. These people might bail themselves with as much as a million or half a million Naira each and they will be set free. They even exchange contacts and become friends with the EFCC.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kingsley989(m): 7:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Kieel:
Na Nigeria I see sey people are proud for scamming others.. they're proud to be called Yahoo boys

Most of these things are money ritual they're just using laptops and phone to deceive people that they're Yahoo boys

Those guys that ate raw fowl,bathing in burial ground, chop person shit will tell you they're Yahoo boys..

Make dem arrest all of dem make we see if dem go protest against efcc
No be lie bro. Majority of these men are ritualist.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by nengibo: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2021
wordbank:
I live in Mandela Estate and there are lots of such hideous activities there.

Next is an estate after Police Post, you can't find Camry there, just BMW, BENZ and LEX all in black or white (2015 upwards)

God bless legit guys
What is difference between you and Sars now, profiling individuals by ordinary Belgium car model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Iamsultan(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Yahoo no good..yahoo no good...which work government provide to survive..no loan scheme to help build business... Everyone struggling for survival...Any way na way for this country...lass lass to survive in life you gat take risk..either way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Kingofawesome: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2021
tyup:

Those guys shouldn't be arrested they deserve to be Shot on sight, and a grenade thrown to whatever club they go partying. Accident on whatever car they use Fraud money to buy

Pretty sure they’re not the cause of your misfortunes in life. You should also feel the same way towards your father who refused to be productive in life, he was busy fucking when his mates were hustling. Better not be like him.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by OscarJaden(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2021
m140:

Living once doesn't mean we should destroy a life. Be innovative, big money is when you find a solution to problems, its always a win win
You are right though
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by tyup(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2021
Kingofawesome:

Pretty sure they’re not the cause of your misfortunes in life. You should also feel the same way towards your father who refused to be productive in life, he was busy fucking when his mates were hustling. Better not be like him.

My Dad was hyper productive to send each and every of my siblings abroad, provided me the option of travelling out but I prefer the Business I got to handle here and to boost the Northern military hierarchy after my Msc

Now over to you, what Good have ur father done to you other than passing a monumental failure gene over to you that you really can't do anything good with ur life other than defraud people for a living? ur Father happen to be an example of a wasted sperm and instead hanging him on a gallow ur here defending his Unfortunate Badluck taking a turn on you cheesy Nigga endeavour ur kids don't get that failure gene Yo papa gave to you cool
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2021
360command:
the way you detailed everything sounds like you know.
I graduated with a lot of yahoo boys. I used to write exams for them as a machinery.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Kingofawesome: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2021
tyup:

My Dad was hyper productive to send each and every of my siblings abroad, provided me the option of travelling out but I prefer the Business I got to handle here and to boost the Northern military hierarchy after my Msc

Now over to you, what Good have ur father done to you other than passing a monumental failure gene over to you that you really can't do anything good with ur life other than defraud people for a living? ur Father happen to be an example of a wasted sperm and instead hanging him on a gallow ur here defending his Unfortunate Badluck taking a turn on you cheesy Nigga endeavour ur kids don't get that failure gene Yo papa gave to you cool

If I didn’t know any better I’d say you are very bitter and envious for someone who is supposedly “successful” but I do know better.
From your statement I can tell you were born and raised in poverty, none of your siblings are abroad , you are definitely the worst of your father’s failed children and still haven’t made anything of your miserable life
Probably haven’t even had breakfast this morning.
Like I said take out your hate and your anger on your parents, they put you in this position not any yahoo boy. And you should endeavor not to be like them so your children don’t come on online forums and start expressing hate towards their successful mates.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Kingofawesome: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2021
tyup:

And please work on your grammar. MSc holder indeed. Clown undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by cpapa: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2021
tyup:

mumu as if Ur better off most of them must have been arrested without indulging in Yahoo maybe they leave in d same compound with d boys
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle..
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by tyup(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Kingofawesome:

If I didn’t know any better I’d say you are very bitter and envious for someone who is supposedly “successful” but I do know better.
From your statement I can tell you were born and raised in poverty, none of your siblings are abroad , you are definitely the worst of your father’s failed children and still haven’t made anything of your miserable life
Probably haven’t even had breakfast this morning.
Like I said take out your hate and your anger on your parents, they put you in this position not any yahoo boy. And you should endeavor not to be like them so your children don’t come on online forums and start expressing hate towards their successful mates.

I can't hold yo Papa's failure tears on you, keep crying further cuz there's really nothing I can do to help ur sorry fraudulent situation. people like you feel cuz ur Family have always wallow in Abject poverty so everyone gotta be in same shoes with you

Well, I don't trade words with nonentities of ur Kin and Oh, I forgot ur Father's failure reeks from generations to generation so I expect nothing than you failing in this giveaway just like ur Father and his predecessors have always failed cheesy Miserable bunch of stupefy Neanderthal. kachi buro ubanka
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ech0rugged: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2021
tyup:

I can't hold yo Papa's failure tears on you, keep crying further cuz there's really nothing I can do to help ur sorry fraudulent situation. people like you feel cuz ur Family have always wallow in Abject poverty so everyone gotta be in same shoes with you

Well, I don't trade words with nonentities of ur Kin and if you wanna prove you can beat me financially why don't we get to do a Neutral give away on this Platform and let's see who gets tired first. and Oh, I forgot ur Father's failure reeks from generations to generation so I expect nothing than you failing in this give away just like ur Father and his predecessors have always failed cheesy Miserable bunch of stupefy Neanderthal. kachi buro ubanka
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Kingofawesome: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
tyup:

Well, I don't trade words with nonentities of ur Kin and if you wanna prove you can beat me financially why don't we get to do a Neutral giveaway on this Platform and let's see who gets tired first. and Oh, I forgot ur Father's failure reeks from generations to generation so I expect nothing than you failing in this giveaway just like ur Father and his predecessors have always failed cheesy Miserable bunch of stupefy Neanderthal. kachi buro ubanka

You can’t even construct a simple sentence neither can you understand basic English, not like I expected anything more from an aboki like you.
Go do give away for your almajiri relatives.
They are the only ones that would appreciate peanuts. Don’t quote me anymore, your parents should have taught you to respect your betters. Well they can’t teach what they don’t have.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Revolva(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by tyup(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kingofawesome:

You can’t even construct a simple sentence neither can you understand basic English, not like I expected anything more from an aboki like you.
Go do give away for your almajiri relatives.
They are the only ones that would appreciate peanuts. Don’t quote me anymore, your parents should have taught you to respect your betters. Well they can’t teach what they don’t have.

You this monumental failure of a thing, it's not that ur even good at English. well, I'll like you to correct my grammatical blunders in my words so far n if you can't just stfu

You can't even take the challenge with just 2k despite ur public boast of being a fraudster, what a shame undecided and for the Record, not in a long time have I seen any Almajiri in Sabon shagari except you'd like to start a career in this profession and trust I got you covered cuz I really can help ur sorry ass cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Dantee005(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
m140:

That's just it, everyone needs help
Noted
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by m140(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
OscarJaden:

You are right though
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by m140(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dantee005:
Noted
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
That girleo don go do hookup,come hook up with efcc grin This one wen them no show their faces,seems sense don dey gum efcc small small..
Trust me; because a babe is involved they wouldn't want to show thier faces so as to safeguard the babe but if a babe wasn't involved they would definitely show thier faces.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by gifteddion(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Is that not Bukwild da Ikwerrean what happen
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by gifteddion(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
FREE BUKWILD, EFCC should free Bukwild, is it a crime for him to drive a car bukwild releasing top hits singles since 2014 why is he tagged an INTERNET FRAUDSTER ? WHY
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) by RoRoo: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Too bad..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] / A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) / Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.