Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

6lackmill's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6lackmill's Profile / 6lackmill's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by 6lackmill: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Eriokanmi:
A good thing to happen in a long time. North have ever been united, irrespective of party and religious affiliation and that's why they've always achieved a common goal. It's obvious the north doesn't love this unity because they know our politicians would begin to get it right like the north had always done since independence.

Now you understand
You said it all
Politics / Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by 6lackmill: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Commentor:

I'm sure you would be claiming to be educated.

And how did he not being educated related to what he wrote?

Professor in Harvard University
Crime / Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by 6lackmill: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2021
Where are those ones that will call biafra because maybe they saw an Igbo person caught in abroad cos of fraud as if yorubas and hausas are not in fraud too

Ingrates��
Crime / Re: Chukwuemeka Onyegbula Indicted For $340K Fraud In US by 6lackmill: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Militant30:
Biafra to the world.
If biafra is created the level of drug barons and baby factory you will see ehn.
E go shock you.

You are just being sentimental
What brought biafra to this or are there no yorubas and hausas in fraud too.

Give them biafra if you think you are better than them

The problem is that Everyone thinks he or she is better cos no one has seen what you've done in the secret..
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests Crypto Fraud Suspects by 6lackmill: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2021
Damn niggarrrr

My niggeeessss
Politics / Re: Bandits Invade Kaduna Barracks, Steal Cows Owned By Army Officers by 6lackmill: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2021
Na MNK cause this one abi?
Politics / Re: Arrest & Prosecute Arewa Youths Inciting Violence Against Igbos – HURIWA by 6lackmill: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pierocash:
Nigeria can never be United no matter how we try.
There is more that divides us than the things that unites us. No country in the world with Multi Ethnic Nationalities that experiences or experienced peace with the system of governance that Nigeria operates.

Religion,and Ethnicity is the major clog on the wheels of unity of this country.

It is either Nigeria is restructured to create balance in governance,or the country divides is the only way for peace

Anything short of this, Nigeria is heading towards civil war,it is a matter of time quote me.

Tell them
That's what they dont understand
Family / Re: No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around by 6lackmill: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....Good to know that the op stated that all those things mentioned above are not bad except if you do it in excess....if not me and bros op for get problem
Smoking: smoking is good...but don't try to be the most high because only jah(God) is the most high

Cultism: a life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasise

Alcohol: Alcohol is good...anyday anytime twice on Sunday...the word of God warms the soul but only a good beer warms the belly

Gambling: Gambling is good..for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which Gambling and sport betting is among
Masturbation: Masturbation is good...and for all those who are addicted....this is the solution: First of all....you all need to stop thinking it is a bad thing....so you won't be feeling guilty after masturbating.....

you know the funny thing
when you stop feeling guilty about masturbations and stop seeing it as a bad thing that is the time you start to limit it without you knowing....

Damnnnn niggarrrr
You're doing well
Smiles
Politics / Re: Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? by 6lackmill: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rissamenti:

We are alive. Stop relying on what you read in the media that overblows everything negative.

How many of us have been hurt, or personally know anyone that's been hurt in any violence?

Less than 1%, I'm sure.

Make we hear word abeg.

So you are waiting for you to get hurt or people you know to get hurt be for you realize the violence that is happening in this country

Some people are funny sha
Dont wait for that
Family / Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by 6lackmill: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
I went to Lagos for the first time and got stranded and i really need to go back to enugu because I'm about to graduate and my final exam was the next day by 12pm, all hope was lost, that what i said to my self and didnt know what to do
I was on the road seeking help buh they thought I was a scammer. Some even cursed me(funny). Then after some hours, an Avalon ship came and the driver shouted Onitsha and he said 2k because the driver was going to anambra but God has his way of doing things. I told the driver my story and how I'm gonna miss my exams if he doesn't help me. To cut the story short, he brought to anambra (his hometown) gave me food and I took my shower at his house. Then in the morning he carried to my school to write my exams..
God will surely bless him for me and I will never ever forget what he did for me

15 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 20,000 APC Members In Kwara Renounce Party by 6lackmill: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
This report will so excite ipob pigs that thankgiving might be necessary. In this case, there is nothing like; "who counted them"? Or "how come it is exactly 20k"? cheesy

Same beings will still dominate social media screaming at the top of their voices busy telling everyone how apc and pdp are exactly the same when the exact opposite occurs. grin

What involves ipob in this thread?
You need some common sense

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by 6lackmill: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2021
Kandeed:
You're paying back foolish Nigerians who in their foolishness removed a man with PhD and went for a being without certificate and better education thinking he'll develop a special knowledge overnight to reroute Nigeria to the path of prosperity.

God bless you
Politics / Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by 6lackmill: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
legendsilver:
Keep killing yourselves fooools ...
Nigeria will never break and Biafra rats will face the music they understand always

Utobo
What about those killing themselves in the north
Politics / Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by 6lackmill: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Kill them all until they support biafra

All hail biafra
Politics / Re: President Buhari Submits ₦895 Billion Supplementary Budget To National Assembly by 6lackmill: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=Kings999 post=102619944]This kind money dey And people are still suffering in this country...
[/quote

I was gonna say the same thing
See money

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by 6lackmill: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2021
macolino:
Does NTA still exist?

I was gonna ask the same thing bro��
Politics / Re: President Buhari: I Want APC To Remain In Power For A Long Time by 6lackmill: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
APC Has come to stay. PDP is a party of thieves and corrupt southerners.

Common sense wey God dey give hen, you no get
slowpoke
Politics / Re: FG Has No More Job Vacancies, Buhari Tells Youths by 6lackmill: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fake news

Its no fake new
That is what he said on the interview
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Prepares Charms For IPOB/ESN In Imo by 6lackmill: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Nwanne happy ndi Ara..
You and the guy you quoted spoke facts..
If you tell this ipob guys that their tactics is absurd and not realistic they would tag you hausa Fulani slave or saboteurs..
Kanu is chilling in London and sending the gullible ones to their early graves..
Biafran struggle is a cash out venture for him.. he was once Uwazuruike's (Massob boss) secretary and saw the money he rakes in, and when Uwazuruike got old and tired of the struggle he Kanu now formed his own to cash out too..
Go to Owerri, Uwazuruike has an estate and other investments gotten from the Massob struggle of late 90s and early 2000s...
Ndi Igbo anyi should be wise oo

You said it all brother, MNK is just heartless like buhari
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Prepares Charms For IPOB/ESN In Imo by 6lackmill: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:
No strategy, nothing..just noise on social media

2021 not 1967...You see am?

Every soldier posted to South East will not return alive..you see am?

Shameless nihilists!

You are right, MNK has no strategy at all just making unnecessary noise.
I'm an ibo boy buh MNK is just killing our youth for nothing cos he no strategy

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by 6lackmill: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
Can we send him asso rock... ?

Ah swear
Let's send him too aso rock��

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) by 6lackmill: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
badaru911:
It looks like something is not right but it is not.... Fulani bandits focus their attention on villages where there's no security or a single police station.... So they do what they want to do calmly cos they know that no security will disturb them.... But the unknown gunmen focus their attention on major cities and town where there are heavy securities.. So it will difficult for them to do anything....

Go buy sense.
Politics / Re: Twitter Ban: Canada, The EU, Ireland, UK And US Issues Joint Statement by 6lackmill: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love you for this write up

Sai Baba now and forever.
Our darling daddy has shown the world that Jack is not his mate.

This Twitter ban will bring more foreign investors to our great country because they are sure that our government can speedily implement declarations.

This Twitter ban has further built my confidence in our darling daddy.
He is a man of his words, in less than 24 hours of declaring the suspension of Twitter's operations in Nigeria, all Telcos have complied and the ban implemented.
Even the Attorney General has cooked up a law for offenders.

But it is not fair that CBN is yet to comply with our darling daddy's declaration of 2015 when he said that as President he will make $1= N1.

It is also not fair that the army is yet to comply with the FG's declaration of Boko Haram being technically defeated.
Our Attorney General should please pass a law that incriminates anyone; bank or individual who exchanges dollars above 1Naira.

Because the speed used in implementing one decree should be the same speed used in implementing other fictitious declarations.
Celebrities / Re: Destiny Etiko's Makeover Transformation To A Man In Traditional Igbo Attire by 6lackmill: 10:17am On May 26, 2021
owobokiri:

Pain me kwa?
How did you get to that conclusion?
I genuinely like the gal, she's obviously well endowed!
Though in terms of her temperament, she always looks like a cocked gun..

Sorry dear that message wasn't for you
So sorry

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Destiny Etiko's Makeover Transformation To A Man In Traditional Igbo Attire by 6lackmill: 10:16am On May 26, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
She's ugly already apart from her fake ass, most would males look more prettier than her.

E dey pain you

Bad belle everywhere
Celebrities / Re: Destiny Etiko's Makeover Transformation To A Man In Traditional Igbo Attire by 6lackmill: 10:09am On May 26, 2021
[quote author=6lackmill post=102076206]

Ah swear
Love her so much
Celebrities / Re: Destiny Etiko's Makeover Transformation To A Man In Traditional Igbo Attire by 6lackmill: 10:08am On May 26, 2021
owobokiri:
This lady is by far the biggest custodian of the most egregious Ukwu in this country..

Ah swear
Love her die

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG by 6lackmill: 9:59am On May 26, 2021
Loot is looting loot

Once upon a time in NIGERIA
Business / Re: CBN Confirms N410.25/$ As New Official Exchange Rate by 6lackmill: 9:50am On May 26, 2021
Good news

Next pls
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by 6lackmill: 8:21am On May 06, 2021
Mixedfruit:
who else is happy with this news?

Good News!

Inspirational,

Uplifting and Happy News

The news made my day

So happy��
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare by 6lackmill: 8:19am On May 06, 2021
Racoon:
The shit they allowed to fester uncontrollably is here to hunt all of them.

God bless you
It will hunt them till eternity
Science/Technology / Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by 6lackmill: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Water coming for davido

He said if he ever leave chioma make water carry am dey go..

Lol���

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.