Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) (19965 Views)

LASG Cleanup Rail/BRT Corridor On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by SarkinYarki: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
blancsn1:
One will think your deluded igbo father is God judging by this comment but sadly you are from the tribe of slaves with no significance.

Listen to me , Tinubu will never be President

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by SarkinYarki: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:
He was once a pragmatic and visionary leader but age is no longer on his side. The Tinubu of decades ago is no longer the one vying for the presidential seat.
Man should give way for younger ones.

He has never been pragmatic or visionary, he is part of the problem in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Mooh247: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Salvador1:
Fb identify of some of Tinubu urchins promoting him in Nairaland.

May God bless them for showcasing a Genius like Tinubu

Haters would surely die a miserable death hating Tinubu for no reason other than he being Yoruba and accomodating
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by SarkinYarki: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
perambulator:

22 years to build an over head metro line?...and that is just phase 1..only God knows when blue line will be ready maybe 2050!!! the 50km under water channel tunnel from Uk to france was completed in 6 years!!!!!! let that sink in!!!!! This red line is over head using beasic technology and it is only 35km!!!

Tinubu is a failure, it is only people with low standards that describe him as a visionary. Like they say, in the country of the blind the one eyed man is king!!! politically he has no equal but when it comes to vison, he is a mediocre leader...but you wouldnt know otherwise because you clearly have very low standards!!!!!!

22 years and over 1.5 billion dollars spent on a that shouldn't cost more than 250 million dollars

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by SarkinYarki: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
seguno2:

23 years later, the chronic failure has not built a single phase of the light rail despite increased IGR and high oil prices? Yet he wants to be president on talk only.
Who is expected to vote for the thief?

And spending over 1.5 billion dollars in the rail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Salvador1: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mooh247:

May God bless them for showcasing a Genius like Tinubu

Haters would surely die a miserable death hating Tinubu for no reason other than he being Yoruba and accomodating
nobody hate tinubu.
We are agitating against buhari pro max which is tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by blancsn1: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
I see you papa na fortune teller ba

SarkinYarki:

Listen to me , Tinubu will never be President

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Mooh247: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Salvador1:
nobody hate tinubu.
We are agitating against buhari pro max which is tinubu.

You don't hate him, but you are agitating against him

Honestly I see zero sense in what you wrote..

Well it is a free world, just as you can agitate for whatever you like others with sense can promote excellence in Tinubu through his past anticidence

So dey your dey, let them also dey their dey

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
SarkinYarki:

22 years and over 1.5 billion dollars spent on a that shouldn't cost more than 250 million dollars

Help me tell them o!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Salvador1: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mooh247:

You don't hate him, but you are agitating against him

Honestly I see zero sense in what you wrote..

Well it is a free world, just as you can agitate for whatever you like others with sense can promote excellence in Tinubu through his past anticidence

So dey your dey, let them also dey their dey
That's how u lots help Foster buhari a failure to Nigerians and we are suffering the mess done by another person yet you guys are now packaging another one for us.
We say no to that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by namo77: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
This video is over 20 years ago…

The person in the video is not the man of today….

He needs to rest

I don’t know why he didn’t contest earlier in life…

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Fortune109: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Which of them did he do or start in his 8 years??

Or 8 years is not enough to do something??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by goody234: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
blancsn1:
So your father with no iota of intelligence can come contest for the presidency ba. ?!

sharap ignorant fool....go and use the little bit of brains you have and think how you can say something thats relevant ...insulting my father wont change the facts donkey

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tinubu was 47 in year 2000 (22 years ago old minus his current age) and nobody raised an issue about his age then. But fast forward to 2022, some mischievous persons are questioning his age.. One hoodlum was even saying Tinubu is at least 10 years more than his current age.. grin. So it means Tinubu was 59years old in the picture above... grin
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by ZIAZI(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Golan007:

Let's vote E-money or Obi Cubana.

Funny you! grin
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by jacoik(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
nairalee:
That was when he was still sharp not now that he's saying let's draft 1 million soldiers into the Nigerian army and feed them with agbado

Back then he positioned himself to wealth leading him to become one of the richest men in Nigeria. That one no do am. Now he's planning to restructure things to make him one of the richest blacks in the workf.

Nigerians be wise!
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear guy u dey mad ooooo. U say he say let draft 1m soldiers and feed them with what? Lolxxxxx hahahaha Omo I don die here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by BigBashiru: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:
He was once a pragmatic and visionary leader but age is no longer on his side. The Tinubu of decades ago is no longer the one vying for the presidential seat.

What do the younger ones know? Before the younger ones come and sell Nigeria to western European savages.

There needs to be continuity in leadership. Buhari should hand over to Tinubu.

There are many things Tinubu and Buhari know these young candidates do not know e.g. the borders of present day Nigeria were drawn up by the French in the 1800s. France is still trying to colonize west africa etc. Buhari will pass on knowledge of the Nigerian civil war to his successor.
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by seguno2: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
mapet:
Like Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi and Imo?

Are you from any of the states

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by seguno2: 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
cocolacec:

How many light rail has Obi,Okorocha or the Obese Anyim built for Nyanmirins in Igboland.

Is that where you are from

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by seguno2: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Honourable1901:
Oga dey try ask questions ordo research before you type nonsense

You that have done research, please how many passengers daily are carried on the light rail since June 2013 when Fashola said it would be ready, 5 months earlier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by seguno2: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Basheer22:
The bridge Fashola built in 11 months is longer than the 2nd Niger bridge that you people have been begging for.
Your parents are languishing in your region but Tinubu is your problem.

If you have languishing parents, don’t assume that is the fate of others.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Bluntemperor: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:

Weting de happen to the 4th-Mainland -Bridge or na after Elections we go see something again! Every now and then different story.
We de wait o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Sparrk007(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Baba resemble Jay z
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by 27Pushing30: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
nairalee:
That was when he was still sharp not now that he's saying let's draft 1 million soldiers into the Nigerian army and feed them with agbado

Back then he positioned himself to wealth leading him to become one of the richest men in Nigeria. That one no do am. Now he's planning to restructure things to make him one of the richest blacks in the workf.

Nigerians be wise!

Can you explain why 1 million soldiers is a bad idea?

What makes America Russia and China who they are today?

Sometimes I wonder how people think

We are 200 million people (approximately) what’s wrong if 0.5% are in the army? Does that not give us a military edge across Africa not just west Africa ?

Now imagine a progressive nation with 1m soldiers? Shey South Africans go dey lynch our boys anyhow?
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by JAMO84: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
seguno2:

23 years later, the chronic failure has not built a single phase of the light rail despite increased IGR and high oil prices? Yet he wants to be president on talk only.
Who is expected to vote for the thief?
What did your Poverty Development Party build with oil money in 16 years?
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by OmoEpe(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
perambulator:

You are a fool who has been conditioned for mediocrity. Go through my post history, you will see I am definitely not ibo! Your problem is you have engaged in too many ethnic arguments, you’ve lost the ability to think straight….if you ever did…..plus you have been conditioned for mediocrity. You have very low expectations!!!!!!! You deserve the kind of yeye leaders we have!!!!

You and people like you are an embarrassment to the yoruba race. Any yoruba man who understand and appreciates the visionary leadership of Awo. Can never never never call Tinubu a visionary or be satisfied with his mediocre leadership in Lagos!!!! That doesn’t mean I won’t vote for him if he is the candidate but not because I expect any thing visionary from him!!!

I can see that the definition of vision is beyond your mental grasp so I will be gentle on you.

Someone saw Rail line connection like we are having now almost finishing, bridges like that.of Opebi to Maryland that has started now, 22 years ago when Lagos total IGR was 600m. Yet today it is happening in our lifetime and ignoramus can't see a combination of vision and pursuit in it.

Ado gave free education which was what was needed in his time and unfashionable that made SW stand out in all regions.
Today Lagos is the only subnational that has a Rail line project in the WHOLE OF AFRICA. Lagos has the 2nd largest port in Africa( NOT NIGERIA). Yet you can't see the vision behind it.

You need deliverance from acute stupidity.

It was nonentities like you that were blind to Awolowo's vision then because you can't even recognise what vision is even if It's put in your eyes.

LASUTH became a teaching hospital in 2002, 40 years after UCH, yet today both UCH and LUTH refers patients to LASUTH,yet to you vision isn t at work.

My brother even the heavens will be shocked at your STUPIDITY
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
OmoEpe:

I can see that the definition of vision is beyond your mental grasp so I will be gentle on you.

Someone saw Rail line connection like we are having now almost finishing, bridges like that.of Opebi to Maryland that has started now, 22 years ago when Lagos total IGR was 600m. Yet today it is happening in our lifetime and ignoramus can't see a combination of vision and pursuit in it.

Ado gave free education which was what was needed in his time and unfashionable that made SW stand out in all regions.
Today Lagos is the only subnational that has a Rail line project in the WHOLE OF AFRICA. Lagos has the 2nd largest port in Africa( NOT NIGERIA). Yet you can't see the vision behind it.

You need deliverance from acute stupidity.

It was nonentities like you that were blind to Awolowo's vision then because you can't even recognise what vision is even if It's put in your eyes.

LASUTH became a teaching hospital in 2002, 40 years after UCH, yet today both UCH and LUTH refers patients to LASUTH,yet to you vision isn t at work.

My brother even the heavens will be shocked at your STUPIDITY

You clearly are not enlightened or/and have a low IQ. Nobody says it is not right to have these things but it doesnt take 22 years to deliver these basics. Look at lekki, Only 1 road, no interconnecting roads, just sell land and collect money.....is that vision?

Glorifying basic amenities that should have been built ages ago, talking as if lagos is a village!!!

I belittle myself by arguing with you morons!!! you clearly do not know any better!!!
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Basheer22: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
seguno2:

If you have languishing parents, don’t assume that is the fate of others.

Gerrat. Are you not the ones that Ikpeazu is giving your parents 500 Naira after childbirth. You are not in a position to demand good governance from others when your own parents are under the rulership of the worst of the worst.
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Basheer22: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
perambulator:

You clearly are not enlightened or/and have a low IQ. Nobody says it is not right to have these things but it doesnt take 22 years to deliver these basics. Look at lekki, Only 1 road, no interconnecting roads, just sell land and collect money.....is that vision?

Glorifying basic amenities that should have been built ages ago, talking as if lagos is a village!!!

I belittle myself by arguing with you morons!!! you clearly do not know any better!!!

There is no road in your entire 5 muddy states as good as the road in Lekki, none.
What Tinubu has done in Lagos is the reason your generations will continue to be economic refugees in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by OmoEpe(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
perambulator:

I will engage you to educate the ignorant one out there not for you because your STUPIDITY is follow come.

The vision was at a time when IGR was mere 600m.clearly it can't do anything he started by increasing IGR. He systematically programmed those things at a time of lack but buffons like you can't grasp such complex achievements
Werey is talking about what is lacking and ignoring mega achievements because your mental state can't correctly process information
It took 22yrs like you idiot said? But did those project start today?
Dadadidin, 2002 that LASUTH became a teaching hospital was just 3yrs into his reign in 20 yrs it has beaten 60yrs old institutions.

Eri e ti dark wallahi
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by KLand(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 PDP Governors May Join APC / Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council / Ambode Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.