Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) (19950 Views)

LASG Cleanup Rail/BRT Corridor On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Josh109: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
The only politician who engage all tribes in his political circle, a man with the vision of the western world, renouned and vry strategic...take it or leave it his political instincts is far better than any politician as far as Nigeria politics is concern..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Golan007: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
ZIAZI:
And 22 years down the line, you still want him to be in power? God forbid! The same people have been ruling us since Adam and even some of us (youths) are willing to continue moving in circles by recycling these great-grandfathers. It is quite disheartening!

Go find out when Biden first got into elective office.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Golan007: 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Buhari had more support than this man can ever have

At the time you didn't know this?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by OneCorner: 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Afonjas will leave their states and come and be arguing with igbos over Lagos and how to run it
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Golan007: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
OneCorner:
Afonjas will leave their states and come and be arguing with igbos over Lagos and how to run it

After all na igbos get Lagos.

No mind the Afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by COMPAQ(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Although I don't support Tinubu for president, my joy is that NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE can be as bad as Buhari. If Nigeria is unfortunate to get a president that's even worse than Buhari, then the country will turn to a warzone by 2030 and all of us will turn to refugees!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Basheer22: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
perambulator:

I am talking specifically about the rail and 4th mainland bridge!! BRT lanes on ikorodu rd is not exactly a big achievement.

Not a big achievement but no state in your entire region has been able to implement it.

Lagos will continue to develop and you failures can go to hell.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by wonder233: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Okay now I believe this man is 69. He actually looks 47 in this video

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by AmazingELixir: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
[[s]quote author=CitynewsNG post=110472020]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yljw_5v2Vfo

Source: Jubril. A. Gawat on Twitter
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1496394501321023491?s=19
[/quote][/s]

Nonsense that baron ain't going nowhere...no amount of packaging will deceive Nigerians anymore
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Henrymas(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
This Thief and Killer will never succeed. He shall be met with failure and frustration in Christ name. Amen.
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by naturallysimple(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
perambulator:

22 years later we are still waiting!!!

Wetin for what? he did not said his going to build it in Anambra now.
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Basheer22:

Not a big achievement but no state in your entire region has been able to implement it.

Lagos will continue to develop and you failures can go to hell.

naturallysimple:

Wetin for what? he did not said his going to build it in Anambra now.

Get away from this mindset that anyone who criticises is ibo, sadly you are beginning to think like them......anyone who doesnt agree with you has to be PDP or Ibo. I am not Ibo, I am Yoruba and I am not a PDP supporter, I just state facts!!!!!

What you people are celebrating is nonsense. it is mediocrity!!!!!!! Lagos can do a lot better!!!!

Lagos has a GDp bigger than the whole of Ghana, yet the geographical area of lagos state is 3,500sqkm compared to 238,000 sqkm for ghana, I.e lagos state is 70 times smaller than Ghana. What that means is Infrastructure in lagos should be much better than ghana because there is less expenditure required per Sqkm.
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Basheer22: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
perambulator:

Get away from this mindset that anyone who criticises is ibo, sadly you are beginning to think like them......anyone who doesnt agree with you has to be PDP or Ibo. I am not Ibo, I am Yoruba and I am not a PDP supporter, I just state facts!!!!!

What you people are celebrating is nonsense. it is mediocrity!!!!!!! Lagos can do a lot better!!!!

I personally don't care if you come from a troop of monkeys, I don't give a hoot.
Whatever state you come from, does your Governor have commonsense enough to have BRT lanes there, yes or no?
Your foolish criticism should be donated to your state Governor.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by OneCorner: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Golan007:

After all na igbos get Lagos.

No mind the Afonjas.
Owner by investment
We developed it so it’s technically ours
And we own 80% of the lands
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Basheer22:

I personally don't care if you come from a troop of monkeys, I don't give a hoot.
Whatever state you come from, does your Governor have commonsense enough to have BRT lanes there, yes or no?
Your foolish criticism should be donated to your state Governor.

Then why did you mention it you fool!!!!
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by PEEPOO: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Basheer22:

It is no longer Igbos who own Lagos binis?
BETTER
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Golan007: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
OneCorner:

Owner by investment
We developed it so it’s technically ours
And we own 80% of the lands

The last time I checked you guys owned 99% of the land, all others are just perching and even wondering what would happen when you own 100%.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by Honourable1901(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
seguno2:

23 years later, the chronic failure has not built a single phase of the light rail despite increased IGR and high oil prices? Yet he wants to be president on talk only.
Who is expected to vote for the thief?

Oga dey try ask questions ordo research before you type nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by cocolacec(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
seguno2:

23 years later, the chronic failure has not built a single phase of the light rail despite increased IGR and high oil prices? Yet he wants to be president on talk only.
Who is expected to vote for the thief?
How many light rail has Obi,Okorocha or the Obese Anyim built for Nyanmirins in Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by goody234: 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Is nairaland becoming a cheap way to advertise this man ....How much did the poster of this article get paid ....the young ones can think for themselves ...Tinubu go and rest and enjoy the money you have amassed and leave us in peace to find a more vibrant leader jare
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by blancsn1: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Don't mind them loading someone's daughter's Pandora account like Peter Peter Obi should be the right achievement to garner votes according to Igbos with damaged brains.

mpire:

So what? Is this an achievement to garner votes? Your expectations are quite low in that country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by mapet: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
nairalee:
That was when he was still sharp not now that he's saying let's draft 1 million soldiers into the Nigerian army and feed them with agbado

Back then he positioned himself to wealth leading him to become one of the richest men in Nigeria. That one no do am. Now he's planning to restructure things to make him one of the richest blacks in the workf.

Nigerians be wise!

Unfortunately for many of these young folks, you lack depth in critical reasoning. Nigeria is grossly undermanned military-wise.....about 200m population we have ~230k in total in the military. Countries like Egypt, Algeria & Pakistan with less population and better Arsenal has more than double that number.

How can we have a huge unemployment challenge and then have a grossly undermanned Police, Army, Navy, Airforce, Customs etc.....
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by blancsn1: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
What year as Atiku Pandora criminal Peter Obi Kalu Orji Anyim been in power just to prove to you that you are a fool.

ZIAZI:
And 22 years down the line, you still want him to be in power? God forbid! The same people have been ruling us since Adam and even some of us (youths) are willing to continue moving in circles by recycling these great-grandfathers. It is quite disheartening!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by mapet: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
perambulator:

22 years later we are still waiting!!!

Waiting for what?
Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by blancsn1: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
I just wish Tinubu can make a public statement about how irrelevant you 5% are so it can be official he gives no fucQ about your entire pathetic tribe.

Bayyajidda:

Seun is this also a paid advertising? Why is everything in Nairaland about Tinubu. You can't force Tinubu down our throat. Nigerians have suffered enough. Enough of this madness already. Enough is Enough.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by blancsn1: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
I love this the oloriburuku no go fit reply.

OmoEpe:

His vision of 22yrs ago is what lagosians are enjoying today. That shows he is not just a visionary bit an achiever

Biko show me the vision of your fathers in meth region that you are enjoying today apart from eating human meat in your Egusi soup pot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by mapet: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Amerengues2:
It's quite unfortunate that comment sections have been hijacked by advertisers. If you must masquerade as a someone who wants to make comment, at least try and comment some few lines before advertising.

Now to the issue, I believe this video was posted to buy more friends to the BAT team. However, my sole prayer is for God to give us the leader that will turn things around irrespective of the tribe, colour or language.

Everyone has the right to contest and vote; 2023 is around the corner. My fear is on the next president of Nigeria. How will he be able to conjure a magic to turnaround things to our favour because almost everything seems to have collapsed in this country?

Expecting Magic in itself is the first problem..... How do you perform magic to undo decades of corruption and mismanagement across virtually all strata? we need to be realistically manage our expectations.

The next President for me should focus on self-sustainability as one of the cardinal point i.e. We should produce our basic needs internally - Food, Products, Health System, Education and Industry. I want the president to drive SME growth and spread, focus on skill-acquisition and jobs; and sustain/ramp-up the current infrastructure (Rails, Roads & Bridges) projects

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Talking About Lagos Light Rail, BRT Lanes And PPP Models (Throwback) by blancsn1: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Should the PPP be managed by your father. All the project awarded in Igbo land who was it awarded to. You dubious people never cease to be foolish I swear to God.

obynzo:

who is managing the BRT? His surname is Tinubu. Who are those handling PPP? Party people. Abeg talk something else jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomes President Of Chad, Idris Deby At The Defence House Abuja. Pix / #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / Pro-saraki Senators Insist PDP Now Majority In Senate, To Call For Head Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.