Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,013 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why This Ugly Trend Of Posting Pictures Of Dead People Online? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why This Ugly Trend Of Posting Pictures Of Dead People Online? (409 Views)

Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It / Adunni Ade Replies People Insulting Her For Posting Pictures In Swinsuit / Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why This Ugly Trend Of Posting Pictures Of Dead People Online? by Penguin2: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
So I stumbled on a video of a necrophobe lamenting the posting of pictures and videos of dead people online and felt I should share.

One, because I personally do not feel comfortable seeing a dead person and secondly it’s an ugly practice that should be condemned.

So, what’s your take? Are you comfortable with pictures of dead people online or are you in support that the ugly trend be stopped?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhq-OSLb3zo

Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Re: Why This Ugly Trend Of Posting Pictures Of Dead People Online? by BRATISLAVA: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
They post them because Nigerians love gory images and videos.

The average Nigerian is desensitized to gruesome killings, and probably even enjoys those awful images. What else will explain pictures of dead people will their boxers pulled down? Or is there a miscreant juju that disrespects these dead people by stripping them naked?

Clearly they enjoy doing so and posting it afterwards. Not caring for the trauma of the families and friends involved.

It is wrong and it is in Nigeria I see people treat the dead with such crassness. Also India. They don't respect the living, how can they respect the dead?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos With My Ginger On My Head If Nigeria D / Which Country Do You Recommend I Travel To / Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Speaks On Crashed Marriage With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.