Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) (40728 Views)

Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) / Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) / Buhari Storms Abia And Imo On January 29 For Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by anonimi: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
whippersnapper:
Aisha buhari. A woman with a good heart. Nigerians mother

Na so she still dey fry akara for us.
Why are we so cheap and gullible? Why

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by whippersnapper(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kkk777:

your mother not Nigerian mother.
Has she been stripped of the first lady title
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by SniperSmurf(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
freshkpomo:
Riddle time...

We are two brothers,one trek with cattles while the other trek without cattles. who are we?? grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by anonimi: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
nero2face:
Madam stop confusing us..

With her storm but no beneficial rains.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by LeoDeKing: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Competence5050:
leodeking surfer no dey tire you... you be Grammarian and you claim to have sense yet you are still planning on voting for a 90yr pee poo man, shame on you...
Then move to your biafla and remain there.
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by htdot: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Cubalabloo:
A very good woman, but she got married to the wrong man. A right woman in a wrong home. The result is...........,....
You guys are easily deceived... what is good about the pretender?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by anonimi: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
nairalee:
At a point I thought Aisha Buhari was different from Buhari in ideology and was willing to upset the existing setup to fight for the truth.. Little did I know that she was made of the same fabric with Buhari himself

She only knows how to pretend well well, just like her husband who was posing with Milo sachets but doubled Aso Rock chop money as soon as he was elected

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Factfinder1:
Why now?? is this constitutionally acceptable??

can a commoner do this?
Exactly what I thought.
That is lawlessness at its pinnacle how can somebody who's not in the senate sit down among senators to observe.
Who gave her oversight function over the senate?it's not like she was invited or anything.
Anyways I know say no be Nigeria constitution APC dey follow na one manual made in Daura them dey use govern us for this corn tree grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by treatise: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/constitution-review-report-aisha-buhari-storms-senate-to-observe-proceedings/

I told my guys this week that Buhari won't retire to Daura but Zaria and Aisha would vie for senate seat.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

He then dropped the bombshell.

Where do I start from?

My advice; get the books Brighter Grammar, book 1 to 4. They will help you overcome these challenges. cheesy
shame on you and your English language, you should be wary of the fact that Mr Tinubu vagaban AKA bullion Van Lekki toll gate massacre Lord and pee poo man's ambition is dead on arrival...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by anonimi: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
olu122:
Wow no work again for her

She bin get work before?
Abeg na wetin be her work and achievements before now

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Oh, I thought she had been draining out taxpayers money all these while. What is the cost of the gown she wore yesterday?

Pls leave the (poor) woman alone abeg.

Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
whippersnapper:
Na you and your fada mother be that undecided
Me I know my mother
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Then move to your biafla and remain there.
you see that's the only problem you have, I'm not a Biafra and I will never be... But all I know is that your oga Tinubu, the man of the pee poo will never be the president of Nigeria... 90yr old man... Pee pee...
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by carboblanko(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone is the first lady, the dream of every woman, and you say she married wrongly?
You dey even mind am? He no get sense.
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Bromax: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senator in waiting. 2023 loading......
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Verysmart101: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone is the first lady, the dream of every woman, and you say she married wrongly?

Does being a first lady guarantee happiness? U too believe in eye service life
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senatorial ambitions
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
CryptoTeacher:
Any significance of this? I doubt.
Perhaps in apprenticeship towards Adamawa Central Senatorship...
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Factfinder1:
Why now?? is this constitutionally acceptable??

can a commoner do this?
The world care less about commoner, so do I. Now crawl back into you f#ckin cave, peasant!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Watch out for the future Adamawa senator.
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
And this is news now?

What will her presence in the chamber of looting got to do with the well-being of Nigerians?
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Cubalabloo(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Keniwit:

Hope ur mama marry the right man
Of course! I come from one of the most famous and rich families in my state. Maybe u should check your parental background and ask yourself, did your mom make a mistake marring your dad?
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by SmartPolician: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
nairalee:
At a point I thought Aisha Buhari was different from Buhari in ideology and was willing to upset the existing setup to fight for the truth.. Little did I know that she was made of the same fabric with Buhari himself

No reasonable woman fights her husband in public, no mater what he does. If you disagree with his policies, criticize him in the other room and tell him how bad the policy is. But going public and threatening to fight him makes no sense.

When this leadership brouhaha is over, it's still you and that man sharing the same room and bed...there won't be Nigerians and press calling your names anymore.

I guess someone advised Aisha and she had to leave the country for a while to regain her sanity. Buhari must have done something she didn't like. With or without love, every man needs a wife who will respect and stick with him.
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
anyone is the first lady, the nightmare of every woman, and you believe she marriage wrongly
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Adabestseason(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
If APC is reasonable enough you deserves to be a senator of the federal republic
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Minime10(f): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/constitution-review-report-aisha-buhari-storms-senate-to-observe-proceedings/

Idleness is not good at all
If she wa busy on anything meaningful, where would she have gotten that luxuary of time to go watch or perhaps art of rubber stamping?
Busy body
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by highness25(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

She will soon be referred to as former. But do they content that position too?
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Mjpem23(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
whippersnapper:
No, just say she’s your household mother
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Midastorch(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Cubalabloo:
A very good woman, but she got married to the wrong man. A right woman in a wrong home. The result is...........,....

No be you de talk, na depression...be like na that depression go kill u las las....
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
In the history of First ladies, never has Nigeria had such a selfish, self-centered individual like Aisha

Like her husband, they will both disappear into obscurity after they exit from office

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Aisha Buhari should tell us that she is aspiring to become Senator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Danced Violently At APC Rally In Enugu (Photos) / Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja / “Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.